Let's go, let's go!
我们走
Let's go!
把它引过来
Lead him in.
来了
On our way.
大家要瞄准腹部和侧面
Remember to aim for the stomach and the sides!
麻醉针穿不过鳄背
These darts won't pierce his back!
它浮出来了
He's surfacing. There's his snout.
在那儿
There he is!
看到它了
We've spotted him, Hector.
你这小家伙
You little snacker.
太靠近就把牛拉起来
If he gets near her, pull up.
她担心牛的安全
She's worried about the cow now.
慢慢来
Nice and slow, Hector.
他的网子最好有用
This net thing better work.
你不是被网过吗
He got you with it.
它在水下四尺
We're in about 4 feet of water now.
它在叫耶
She's mooing.
你不会叫吗?
You wouldn't?
它也在乱踢
She's also kicking.
再靠近点
A little closer, Hector.
糟了
Oh, shit.
小心
Watch out!
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
可恶
Shit!
他人呢
Where is he?
我们得去救他
We gotta get to him.
支援我们
Back us up.
放下麻♥醉♥枪♥ 用来♥福♥枪♥
Lose the tranq guns. go to the rifles.
用来♥福♥枪♥
Get the rifles!
它在哪里
Where'd he go?
等等
Hold up.
别下水
Don't go back into the water.
瞄准了就开枪
If you get a safe shot, take it.
赫克托 别动
Do not move, Hector!
你看到什么吗
Can you see anything from out there?
没有
Nothing!
也许它游走了
Maybe he swam back out!
天
Jesus!
赫克托
Hector!
嘿
Hey!
快回到卡车上
Get back in the truck!
我掩护他
I got him covered.
它在哪里
Where is he?
不知道
I don't know.
它潜到水底
He's gone under.
我现在觉得很安全
I just have this feeling everything's totally safe.
- 在那儿 - 它游走了
- There! - He's swimming out!
我看到它了 我看到它的尾巴
I think I see him! I think I see his tail!
糟了 凯莉
Shit! Kelly!
凯莉!
Kelly!
快游过来
Kelly, swim, swim to me!
快游到我这边
Swim to me, Kelly!
快开枪呀
Shoot the fucking thing!
我瞄不准
I don't have a clean shot.
潜下去
Dive under!
潜下去
Go under!
操
Fuck.
让我们来拯救它
"Let's save him."
活抓它真是烂点子
What a fucking great idea.
来
Come on.
来
Here.
上来
Here we go.
它在哪里
Where is he?
不知道
I don't know.
看不到它
We can't see him.
什么
What--What?
赫克托
Hector!
好吧
All right.
它玩完了
Game over.
看
Look.
它很痛苦
He's suffering.
我让它安乐死
I get to be humane.
不行...
No, no!
它被困住了
No, no, no, look, he's trapped!
我们成功了
We've done it!
不是被网住 不过它动不了
So what? It's not a net, but he's trapped.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
杀死它
Shoot him.
我还有麻♥醉♥药♥ 它半死不活
I got more drugs. He's half dead.
它还活着 开枪
He's half alive. Shoot him!
麻♥醉♥药♥生效了
The drugs are kicking in.
看看它
Look at him.
它完了
He's done.
汉克 开枪吧
Hank.
大家退后
All right, stand back.
不 警长
No, no, no, Sheriff I.
你看
Look.
你看 你看
Look, look.
它动弹不得
He's got nothing left.
向它开枪吧
Go ahead. Shoot him.
真的吗
Really?
- 杰克 我们... - 凯莉
- Jack, we don't-- - Kelly.
你不必杀死它 该死的 看看它
We don't have to destroy him! God damn it, look at him!
给我吧
Let me have that.
它被制伏了
He's been neutralized.
别这样 它被困住了
Come on, Jack, he's trapped!
看看它 它动也不能动
Look at him! He can't move!
- 看看它 - 何必杀它呢?
- Look at him! - What's the point?
你没必要杀它的
We don't have to do this.
求求你 别杀它
Jack, you don't have to. Please!
天啊
Oh, God!
我死定了
He's got me!
天啊
Jesus!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
有两只巨鳄
Are there 2? I think there's 2.
我看到了
I can see that.
它咬我
He bit me!
它咬我 有两只耶
He bit me! There's 2, there's 2!
我会数
I can count.
不
No!
又变成一只了
Back to one.
来吧
Go ahead.
绑起来
Flax him.
他们总算来了
Oh, here they are.
来的正是时候 你们好啊
Just in time. Nice to see you.
你们得替这只鳄鱼治伤
We're gonna need to get this reptile some medical attention.
我们用直升机困住它
We, uh...trapped him with our chopper.
波特兰
Portland?
对 到波特兰
Yes, Portland.
到那儿再想办法安置它
They'll tank him there until we figure out something better to do.
警长
So, Sheriff, Sheriff,
你轰掉巨鳄
you got to fire your big gun finally.
爽吗
Was it fun?
没那么爽
Overrated.
毕太太怎么说?
What'd Bickerman say?
她没说有两只巨鳄
Well, she didn't want to tell us about the second croc,
她怕我们会把它轰死
'cause she was afraid we'd blow its head off.
她猜得真准
Women's intuition.
还有空位
We got room for one more.
最好有人跟来
Someone should probably go with him.
我得收拾东西
电影精选列表