-你们想干啥 -只是等你的丈夫
-What'd you want? -Just waiting for your husband.
然后呢
And then what?
你说不出口?
What, you can't say it?
我知道你们为什么来这里
I know why you're here.
上次你拿了一只枪
Last time you held a shotgun, the 12 gage,
你想要开枪打我 不是吗
you wanted to shoot me, didn't you?
但是你下不了手
But you couldn't.
-枪在哪 -在密苏里
-Where is it? -In Missouri.
-那么 在你丈夫那里? -我希望是这样
-So, your husband has it? -I hope so.
为什么我们不先杀了她 然后再去找她丈夫
Why don't we shoot her now Bird and take care of her husband later?
-是吗 如果他打电♥话♥给她呢 -别接电♥话♥
-Yeah? What if he calls her? -Don't answer the phone,
他会以为她出去买♥♥食物做午餐
he thinks she went out get food, fix some lunch.
他进来说 亲爱的 我回来了
He comes in, hi honey I'm home...
砰
Boom!
这是什么... 诱引剂?
So, what's... "Hot Doe Buck Lure"?
为什么你不试试 也许你能吸引到一头鹿
Why don't you try some, maybe you'll attract a deer.
做他的午饭? 你点甜点了吗?
Making the Bird's lunch? You put in an order for dessert yet?
我每餐都吃鸡肉 你知道为什么吗?
I eat chicken every meal, you know why?
不知道
No.
因为韦德·波格斯 他每场比赛前都吃鸡肉
Because of Wade Boggs, he ate chicken before every game.
这就是他们叫他 鸡肉男 的原因
That's why they called him the "Chicken Man. "
你知道谁是韦德·波格斯吗 不 他不认识垃圾
Bird, you know who Wade Boggs is? No, Bird doesn't know shit.
我本来要成为一个大联盟的球手
I'm was gonna be a Major League ballplayer.
但我是个穷孤儿的现实让我失去了机会
Till my deprived childhood as an orphan fucked up my chances.
就这样 我变成了抢银行的
So I became a bank robber instead.
卡门
Hey, Carmen...
我有个主意 为什么你不脱衣服呢?
I got an idea... Why don't you take your clothes off.
你不用全部脱♥光♥
You don't have to take off all your clothes.
你可以留下内♥裤♥
You can leave on your panties...
还有胸罩 如果你穿了的话
and your brassiere... If you wear a brassiere.
明白吗
Do you?
明白吗
Do you?
哦 鸟 她没有穿
Oh Bird, she don't wear one.
这下好了 你就穿条内♥裤♥...
Well, you can just strip down to your panties, and...
做无上装舞♥女♥伺候我们喝酒
be our little topless bunny and serve us drinks.
天啊 该死
God... damn.
你应该踢重一点
You need to kick harder than that.
我想你去浴室洗洗...
I think you're gonna feel a lot better...
感觉会好些
go to the bathroom...
脱了衣服 洗澡
take off your clothes... Wash yourself.
等等
Wait!
用那个
Use that one.
你要找地方睡一觉吗?
You need somewhere to sleep off that hangover?
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
好的
Okay.
我说了要你上身脱♥光♥
I said I want you topless.
那是我丈夫的外套 已经脱了
That's my husband's jacket. Take it off.
为什么我们不做个交易
Why don't we make a trade.
我脱夹克衫
I take off the jacket...
你脱上半身
you take off your top.
我不喜欢你的装束
I don't like your outfit.
你看起来像个女学生
You look like a little school girl.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
你要去接那个该死的电♥话♥吗?
now you're gonna answer the fucking phone?
让它响
Let it ring.
我们现在不在 请留言
Hi! We're not in right now, go ahead leave a message...
上帝啊 鸟 你一直在吃吗?
Jesus Christ, Bird! You ever stop eating?
我们的小甜心怎么了 你害怕了 怎么了
What's wrong with our little bunny? You scared, what?
没有理由
There's no reason to be.
韦恩回来的话 我们只和他谈一谈
Old Wayne comes home, we're just gonna have a little talk with him.
不是吗 鸟
Isn't that right Bird?
你该问一下其他人还要不要...
Hey Bird, you gonna ask if anyone else wants some...
在你吃完之前
before you finish it?
你会怎样做 当唐纳让你...
Man, what you gonna do when Donna asks you...
为她穿上一件猫王的外套
to wear one of them Elvis jumpsuits for her?
我猜 你会穿他那件粉红色的...
I guess you could always wear that pink one he had...
他吃成猪以后穿的那件
after he swole up like a pig.
有一次我听说
I read about this guy once.
他体重超过1200英镑 你能相信吗
He weighed 1200 pounds. Can you believe that?
早饭他要吃两磅的培根
For breakfast he'd have like two pounds of bacon.
12个鸡蛋 一些蛋卷
A dozen eggs, some rolls.
午饭他要吃4个汉堡
Then for lunch he'd have four hamburgers,
4份双层芝士汉堡 8盒炸鸡
4 double cheeseburgers, 8 boxes of fries.
晚饭要吃三份牛排
For dinner three ham steaks,
六份甜土豆泥 六到七份普通土豆泥
six sweet potatoes, six or seven regular potatoes.
天啊
Some stuffing... God!
你能想象这个人要拉多少大便吗?
Can you imagine this guy taking a dump?
看 唐纳 那就是鸟的甜心...
See, Donna... that's the Bird's sweetheart...
当这里事情都结束以后 鸟和唐纳...
When this is all done, the Bird and Donna...
将会去孟菲斯 牵着手...
are gonna go down to Memphis, hold hands...
看那些猫王的垃圾 不是吗 鸟
Look at all that Elvis shit. Isn't that right Bird?
唯一的麻烦是唐纳...
The only trouble is that Donna...
说不定现在正在和猫王做♥爱♥
is probably fucking Elvis as we speak.
你把人惹火了 里奇 就像那些人一样
You get one Ritchie, just like everybody else.
你知道我为什么杀他吗?
Do you know why I shot him?
他并不是我所想的那种人
He wasn't who I thought he was.
我有个小弟
I had this kid brother.
有一次我们在医院里...
We were in a hospital one time... on a job.
当我们做完时 那边站着一个护士
And when we were done, there was this nurse standing there.
她看到我们了
She saw us do it.
我的小弟就这样站在那看着她
My kid brother just stood there looking at her.
他看了她很久
He looked at her too long.
也许因为喜欢她的脸蛋
Maybe he liked her face.
总之 他因为这事死了
Anyway, that's what killed him.
去穿上些衣服
Go put some clothes on.
我得上楼去
I have to go upstairs.
我不像里奇 我和他不一样
I'm not like Richie. I'm not the same as him.
我知道
I know.
我遇见一个女人 我骗自己她了解我
You meet a woman. You kid yourself, she sees you.
她了解我的本质 而不在乎我♥干♥的这些坏事
Sees who you really are, under all this shit.
结果
Turns out...
她和其他婊♥子♥一样
she's just another bitch with a lipstick.
你错了 我了解你 我只是吓傻了...
You're wrong. I do see you. I panicked...
我看到那枪就吓傻了
I panicked when I saw the gun... I panicked.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-你丈夫呢 -我不知道
-Where's your husband? -I don't know.
-他什么时候回家 -我不知道
-When does he get back? -I don't know.
那么你打电♥话♥给他
Then you call him.
你打电♥话♥叫他回这里来
You call him and you tell him to get back here.
我厌倦了等待 我要了结这件事
I'm tired of waiting. I wanna finish this.
他不会回来 他在密苏里
He's not coming back. He's in Missouri.
他甚至已经不是我丈夫了
He's not even my husband anymore.
你不明白吗?
Don't you get it?
你不知道现实生活是怎样的?
Don't you know anything about real life?
现实生活 他妈的是什么
Real life? What the fuck is that?
密苏里 是吧
Missouri huh?
卡门
Carmen!
是我
It's me.
我打过电♥话♥
I tried calling.
亲爱的
Honey?
你得让我进来 我没有钥匙
You have to let me in. I... don't have a key.
-请你走吧 好吗? -好的
-Will you please go? -Okay, alright.
听我说
Just hear me out.
听着 我来的路上...
Look, I've had... huh, 400 miles...
和过去15年都在想这事
and 15 years to think about this.
看 5不好 是吗? 那是你说的
See, five's terrible, right? That's what you said.
所以 让我们去6吧
So... let's go for six.
如果我们到了6
And then... if we make it to six...
我们可以试试7 因为
then we can try for seven, cause...
我真希望可以和你到10
I really wanna make it to ten for you.