你要计划好进去后干些什么
You gotta know what you're doing when you go in.
你要事先考虑周到
You gotta have it figured out.
这些是规则
Those are the rules.
如何进去 如何出去 大概需要开多少枪
How you get in, how you get out. How many shots you gonna need.
搞清楚每个人的位置 确定没人看见你
Make sure you know where everybody is. Make sure nobody sees you.
别到处走 不要被别人注意 你就不会犯错
Don't hang around. Don't get interested. Then you don't make mistakes.
喂...
Yeah...
我希望你星期五去底特律酒店见个人
I'd just like to go to Detroit and see a man in the hotel Friday morning.
我已经不干这行了
I don't do that anymore.
你可以出双倍价钱 怎么干随你
I'll double your price. You can do whatever you want.
怎么样 酋长
Can't hear you chief.
我想旅馆里的那人
I'm thinking this guy in the hotel,
是你不想看到的人
is somebody you don't want to look in the face.
也许你想住到他的大房♥子里去
I'm thinking maybe it's the old man with the big house you want to move into.
他在打发时间 而且他不会喜欢你干事的方式
Guy passes time... and he don't like how you do things.
-去死吧 我找别人 -你找不到人的
-Fuck you. I'll get somebody else. -You don't have no somebody else.
你打电♥话♥给我就说明没人做
You call me when your people won't do it.
如果你想洗手不干 这是一个机会
You want to leave it all behind chief, here's your chance.
你有辆凯迪拉克
You have a Cadillac.
-蓝色那辆 -是的
-The blue one. -Yeah
把它放在那儿 这是最后一次
Throw that in there you never see me again.
下周四你会收到钱 联合车站 老地方
You can collect your money next Tuesday. Union Station. The usual place.
他那里有个女孩 她会让你进去
He'll have a girl with him. She'll let you in.
你有东西给我
You got something for me?
是你女婿有东西给你
From your son-in-law.
啊...天哪
Ah... Christ!
我叫女儿别嫁给那个废物 她不听
I told my daughter don't marry that punk. She don't listen.
他们给我六个月时间 再给我安排一个葬礼
They gave me six months. Throw me another funeral
你想让他早点死就告诉我
You want him done sooner than that, you tell me.
-你到底是谁? -你不会记得的
-Who the hell are you? -You don't remember.
我认识你?
Should I?
你知道沃波尔岛吗 老大?
You know Walpole Island, Papa?
那是个印第安人保护区 我奶奶住在那
It's an Indian reserve. My grandmother lives there.
她是个女巫医
She's a medicine-woman.
她有一次差点把我变成一只猫头鹰
She was going to turn me into an "Owl" one time.
我告诉她我不想变成猫头鹰 我想变成黑鸟
I told her I don't wanna be no "Owl". I want to be a Blackbird.
-这就是我的名字的由来 -黑鸟...
-That's how I got my name. -Blackbird...
你现在想起了? 德加的兄弟们 一个在给你干活时被杀
You remember now? The Degas Brothers. One killed working for you.
中枪死在医院 另一个在金斯顿坐牢
Shot dead in the hospital. The other one doing life in Kingstown.
我是唯一逃掉的人
I'm the only one left.
她能办到? 把你变成猫头鹰
Can she do that? Turn you into an "Owl"?
如果她想
If she wants to.
我该用这样的女人
I could use a woman like that.
我想穿上衣服 你没意见吧?
I'd like to be dressed. Is that okay with you?
随你
Whatever you want.
-办完了吗? -还没有
-Are you through? -Not yet.
这间可以用来作娱乐房♥或书房♥
It can be used equally as a recreation room or den.
这不仅仅是个漂亮的门厅
And more than a distinctive entrance hall.
它实用而且优雅
It's so practical, and yet elegant.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么
What?
什么
What?
别叫我回来
Don't call me about coming back!
帕里诺夫人 我是尼尔斯 你以前是我的养母
Mrs. Palino? Richie Nix. You were my foster mum for a while.
我离开这儿不久前 有一个猫王的合集...
Got a collection of old Elvis vinyls I left here...
我女友是猫王的粉丝
a while back. My girlfriend she's a big Elvis fan.
所以我过来拿
Thought we'd come by and pick them from ya.
上次我看见你...
Last time I saw you...
你开走了我的车
you drove off in my car.
在我报♥警♥之前滚开
Fuck off. Before I call the police.
如果你在找你奶奶 她去世了
If you're looking for your grandmother, she's gone.
去年冬天安葬的
We buried her last winter.
-这里 -谢谢
-Here. -Thanks.
等等
Wait.
-什么 -你在找工作?
-Yeah... -You looking for another job?
我不知道... 也许想试试房♥地♥产♥
I don't know... try my hand in real estate, maybe.
-穿西装坐办公室 -你说对了
-Put you in an office and a suit. -You bet!
莱昂内尔
Hey, Lionel!
你的人在哪?
Where's your team?
对你奶奶的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about your grandmother.
联合办公室在找她的亲属
The band office's been trying to locate the next of kin,
以便处理她的房♥子
to find out what to do with her house.
我一直在想...
Hey, I've been thinking...
当我拿到工钱 也许我可以修缮这个地方
When I get paid for this job I done, maybe I could fix the place up.
-你可以就这样卖♥♥掉它 -我是说修好后住这里
-You could sell it the way it is -I mean fix it up and live here.
像你这样人 习惯住在城里
A guy like you, used to living in the city?
这里不适合你
There's no life for you here.
我是友好的印第安人 像你一样 也许会当导游
I could always be a friendly Indian, like you. Maybe even a guide.
-你不会喜欢的 -为什么不呢?
-You wouldn't like it. -Why not, you do?
得了吧 我不能住在这里?
Come on. You telling me I can't live here?
你想坐一下凯迪拉克吗?
Hey! You wanna ride in a Cadillac?
来吧我们去兜一圈 去阿哥那里喝几杯
Come on we take a drive, go to Algonac, have some drinks.
你去吧 我得回家
You go. I gotta go home.
-我进不了门 -是的
-Didn't let myself in. -Right.
有点奇怪
Which is kinda weird.
好吧 我先说
Well I made a start.
我想 打猎的工具归你
I thought I'd leave the hunting things for you.
好的
Okay.
我知道你有这些枪 但是...
All the guns, I understand, but...
为什么有西装? 你要抢银行?
why the suit? You gonna rob a bank?
你介意我放点东西在这? 我下次来拿
You mind if I leave some of this stuff here till next time?
-这是什么 -别玩
-What's this? -Don't fuck around with.
哦...
Oh...
-天啦 难闻死了 -我说了别玩
-God it smells like hell. -Don't fuck with it I told you.
下次是什么时候 明天下班之后?
So when is next time? Tomorrow after work?
明天随时都可以
It could be anytime tomorrow.
杰弗逊街350号♥发生了什么
What happened at 350 Jefferson?
他们想让我在地面干配件的活
They wanted to put me on a detail gang on the ground.
我不干 这是老年人的工作
I said no. It's an old man's job.
尼尔森房♥地♥产♥ 请讲
Nelson Davies Realty. Nelson Davies speaking.
尼尔森 我是韦恩·克尔森
Nelson, this is Wayne Colson.
尼尔森房♥地♥产♥ 请讲
Nelson Davies Realty. Nelson Davies speaking.
坦格坞的房♥子走得挺快嘛
Them Tangelwood homes are going fast, huh?
当然 先生 听我说
They sure are sir. Let me tell you what...
如果着火的话 它们会走的更快
I'll bet they'd go even faster, if they caught fire.
你是谁?
Who is this?
这种事常有 我把松树岭27号♥整理过了
It's happening now. 27 Pine Ridge you'll notice a rearrangement.
只是还有点破旧 但我还会整理的
Just a little wear and tear, but it can happen again.
如果你付钱那就不同了 就像保险
Or you could pay, so it won't, like insurance.
-对不起 我不明白... -你...
-Sorry, I don't understand... -You get...
准备2万现金 等我来取
20,000 cash ready, and I'll come pick it up sometime.
如果到时候没有钱 你就死定了 你准备吧
If you don't have it when I come to collect, you're dead. You be ready.
因为你不知道我什么时候来
Cause you don't know when I'm gonna walk through that door.
也不知道我是谁
Or which one that comes in I'm gonna be.
我再告诉你一些事 你还记得那个...
I'll tell you something else. You remember a guy...
在休仑港外阿马柯站工作的人吗
worked at the Amaco Station way out in Port Huron.
去年在一个抢劫案中中弹身亡
Got shot dead last year during a hold-up.
我... 我应该看过相关新闻
I... I might have read something about that.
是的... 那人就是我 我要来拿两万块
Yeah... that's me. 20,000 when I come to collect,
如果拒绝你就死定了
or you're a dead real estate man.
是
Yeah.
-你欠我一些钱 -那该死的钱...
-You owe me some money. -The fucking money is the...
你♥他♥妈♥的就想要钱 你这个狗屎
price on your fucking head, you piece of shit.
谁叫你杀了那女孩
Who the fuck told you to kill the girl.
她看到了我的脸
She saw my face.
我他妈才不管她看见你的脸 她是我的人
Who cares if she saw your fucking face, she worked for me!
你听好了 你这个半残的蠢货
You better listen to me, you half-breed fucking moron.
你完了 明白吗 我不管是不是你杀了你兄弟...
You're dead, you understand? I don't care if you shoot your own brother...
你这个酒鬼 如果你碰我的东西 你就死定了...
you soak drunk, if you touch what's mine, you're dead...
车不错
That's a cool car.