-我正在找人搭车 -那祝你好运
-I'm looking for a ride. -Well, good luck.
如果你问我去哪 我会说 我想去哪就去哪
You say: "Which way you going"? And I say: "Any way I want".
别担心 我不会伤害你
Don't worry, I ain't gonna hurt you.
我只是要用你的车去干点事
Just need your car for a little business I'm planning.
通常我抢银行 在俄亥俄最多只抢到过2700
You see, usually I rob banks. 2700 is the best I ever did up in Ohio.
这次我有个大买♥♥卖♥♥
This time I got something way bigger in mind.
-你有印第安血统 对不对? -纯正的印第安人
-You got Indian blood, don't ya? -Enough to own a casino.
你有好名字吗?
You got a cool name?
-好名字? -是的 就像...
-A cool name? -Yeah, like...
红鹰 或者 狼什么的
"Red Elk" or "Running With the Wolves?"
-黑鸟 -黑鸟?
-Blackbird. -Blackbird?
很不错
That is pretty cool.
我的名字是里奇·尼克斯 你听过没?
Well, my name's Richie Nix, in case you ever heard of me.
是 NIX
That's N~i~x...
不像史蒂夫·尼克斯的写法
not the way Stevie Nicks spells hers.
前面左转
Turn left here.
好的... 现在把钱包给我
Alright... now let me have your wallet.
你在干什么?
Hey! what the hell do you think you're doing?
你想要我的钱包
You want my wallet.
是的 最好慢点
Yes, but nice and slow.
L&M经销商是什么东西
What's L & M Distributor?
-我以前上班的公♥司♥ -他们卖♥♥什么?
-The company I used to work for. -Oh, what are they distributing?
意大利辣香肠
Pepperoni.
买♥♥香肠的公♥司♥给你配凯迪拉克?
Pepperoni Company gives you a Cadillac to drive.
你到底为他们做什么?
What the fuck you do for them?
我专门杀人
I shoot people.
有时候为了挣钱 有时候没理由
Sometimes for money, sometimes for nothing.
是的 我告诉他不久前我抢了阿马柯站
Yeah, I told him about this Amaco station I held up a while back,
在休仑港上面 你应该听说过
up in Port Huron, you might've heard about it.
我告诉他 最后不得不轰掉一个家伙
I told him, I ended up having to blow a guy away up there,
现在他害怕了 这是他要付我钱的原因...
so now he's scared. That's why he'll pay me...
两万块现金 不然就死翘翘
20,000 cash or you're fucking dead.
我从电♥话♥里听出他的手在抖
I could hear the phone shaking in his hand.
如果你吓坏了一个人 他总是会付钱的
You scare a guy enough, he'll pay every time.
一个人害怕 但不一定会照你的话做
A man scared, don't always do what you expect.
是的 但是...
Yeah, but...
你不用说太多 别让他明白你的想法
You don't wanna talk to much, don't let him know what you're thinking
你要给他一个惊喜
You wanna take him by surprise.
你穿西服还是其它什么? 你要看上去像回事才行
You have something to wear, a suit, or something? You wanna look the part.
瞧 这就是为什么我需要搭档 真的...
See, that's why I need a fucking partner, man. I mean it...
现在 我都等不及讨论细节了
now, I've no patience for details, like that.
-你曾经和其他人一起干过吗? -我弟弟
-You ever worked with anyone before? -My brothers.
一个去了监狱 而我的小弟已经死了
One is in prison for ever. And my kid brother is dead.
你让我想起他
You remind me of him.
他挺傻的
He was a stupid guy.
所以 哈...
So, huh...
黑鸟 一万块钱怎么样
Black... Blackbird, how's 10,000 sound?
鸟
Bird.
鸟?
Bird?
我小弟过去就这么叫我的
That's what my kid brother used to call me.
好的 鸟 我们成交了?
Alright, Bird, we got a deal?
我告诉过你 进来的任何一个人都可能是我
I told you wouldn't know which one I'm gonna be when I came in.
记得吗
Remember it?
什么
What?
电♥话♥里说的?
On the phone?
我想你该去咨♥询♥一下楼下的人
I think you wanna talk to somebody downstairs that'll help you out.
你看到没 他耍我
You see that? He's playing dumb?
是的 他在耍你
Well, he's fucking with you.
你要告诉我 你从没和我说过话?
You're gonna try to tell me I never spoke to you?
不 我想他不相信...
No, I think he said he don't believe...
你在电♥话♥里告诉他的事
what you told him on the telephone.
告诉他你是认真的
Show him you mean it.
现在说重点 给我现金
Am I making my point? Give me the cash,
否则你就死定了
or you're a dead fucking real estate man.
好的 你赢了 在楼下 车里
Okay, you win. It's downstairs, in the car.
你有这样的生意 却开辆皮卡车?
You own this business and you still drive a pickup?
我想成功没有改变我
I like to think success hasn't changed me.
韦恩
Wayne.
-韦恩他妈的是谁 -我也不知道
-Who the fuck is Wayne? -Beats me.
我们走
Hey, let's go.
-韦恩 -这里发生了什么
-Wayne -What's going on here?
算了 让我们离开这里
Hey, forget it, let's get out of here.
不 他...
No, he ain't...
锁门 报♥警♥
Lock the door! Call the cops!
妈的!
Fuck!
找工作
For a job.
等等 我说了 尼尔森知道我要来
Wait a minute, I said that Nelson knew I was coming by.
这可不像是预约
It was hardly an appointment.
他妻子就在这工作 也许是顺路来看看
His wife's an employee, no need to talk about Wayne dropping by.
看我穿了西服
Hence the suit.
-韦恩 你不是焊接工人吗 -看鞋子就知道
-But you're an iron worker? -Hence the boots.
我来找些其他事不行吗?
I'm looking at other things, OK?
总之 你出现的时间很奇怪
It's just an odd time to appear, that's all.
-午饭时间? 没人在啊 -我在这里
-Lunch? There's nobody here. -I was here.
我可以要求些赔偿
Because I could be making some claims.
-像窗户这些... -你不认识这些人?
-Like the window... damages. -You didn't know these guys?
不认识 长官
No, sir.
没人证明你是一个人来的
Because nobody witnessed you arriving separately.
等等 就一会 他们对我丈夫开枪
Wait just a minute, they shot at my husband.
-他可能救了我的命 -克尔森先生
-He probably saved my life. -Mr. Colson.
你对电♥话♥敲诈的事一无所知吗?
you knew nothing about these blackmail calls?
-我不知道什么电♥话♥ -什么电♥话♥敲诈?
-Hey, I don't know about any calls. -What blackmail calls?
上周有几个很奇怪电♥话♥ 我报过警了
There were some calls last week. Huh, creeps, I told the police.
但不是我们 这些混♥蛋♥有枪 尼尔森
But not us? Those creeps had guns, Nelson.
-混♥蛋♥ -韦恩
-Asshole. -Wayne.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我血流得厉害 兄弟 我们去海洋城找唐娜
I'm bleeding something fierce here, let’s go to Marine City, I wanna see Donna.
-他妈的唐娜是谁 -她就是和我一起住的女人
-Who the fuck is Donna? -She's this woman I'm staying with.
她很好 兄弟 她知道你
Now, she's cool, man, I told her about you.
这就是在去 波特地狱 的路
It's on the way to "Port Hell".
我兄弟和我在这杀过一个人
My brothers and I come up here one time to kill a guy.
别废话了
No shit.
-那人做了什么 -我没问
-What'd he do? -I didn't ask them.
这我就不懂了
That, doesn't make sense to me.
如果我被惹火了 我才干掉他
I gotta... be pissed at a guy when I kill him.
你为什么不开枪?
Why didn't you just shoot him?
你♥他♥妈♥的就站在窗外
He was standing right there in the fucking window!
你想知道些什么吗
You wanna learn something?
你唯一要拿出枪的时候
The only time you ever take out your gun...
-是你要杀人的时候 -是的 这一点你没错
-is when you gonna kill somebody. -Yeah, well you could've right there.
就像猎人一样
It's the same as a hunter.
要知道自己要干什么 如果没把握...
The guy who knows what he's doing, he doesn’t take the shot...
就不要出手
if he thinks he can miss.
如果出手 那就要干净利落
If he does, he's gotta find the animal and finish it.
两个一起杀
Two of them.
你是说那里有女人吗 什么
Are you saying there were woman there? What...
那女人是干什么的
What the woman do?
她看见了我的脸
She saw my face.
你不能留后患
You don't ever leave things undone,
即便是你觉得他不记得你
even if you think somebody's not going to remember you.
今天早上有人找你
Some people were asking after you this morning.
什么人?
What people?
说是你朋友 多伦多来的
They said they were friends of yours, from Toronto.
你跟他们说了什么
What you tell them?
我说很多年没见过你了
I told them I hadn't seen you in years.
看到我朋友的脸吗? 从梯子上摔下来了
You see my friend's face, Lionel? Fell of a ladder.
划破了 没法上班了
Got cut up, couldn't go to work.
我说 我们去打鸭子
I said, hey... let's go duck hunting.
你有空带我们吗?
You free to take us?
要变天了
Weather's supposed to turn.