You've been fucking my sister
而我妈妈现在可比我健康多了
and my mother's a hell of a lot healthier than me at the moment.
你想让我撒手不干吗 直接说
Do you want me off the job? Say the word.
你准备什么时候干
When are you planning on doing it?
今晚
Tonight.
真的吗
Really?
那你明天就该走了
So you'd be leaving tomorrow then?
不 不 不 还得等着拿工资
No, no, no, the retainr's for the money.
拿不到钱我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until I get my money.
我不喜欢你说的
I don't like that.
我可不在乎
Well, I don't care.
我不想让你接近我妹妹
I don't want you near my sister.
我不在乎
I don't care.
那要是咱们的合约取消呢
And if I tell you the deal's off?
那我现在就走 你再也不会看到我
Then I'll leave right now and you'll never see me again.
你来决定
Your call.
你要拿钱去给谁呢
Who you into for this money?
我不会告诉你的
I won't tell you.
迪格尔·索玛斯
Digger Soames?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
要是你不还钱的话 他说要把你怎么样
What'd he say he'd do to you, if you don't pay him'?
你连这都知道
You know that, too?
他会搞死你的
He'll do it.
你不是该去逮捕那些杀人的人吗
Aren't you supposed to arrest people who commit murder?
我挺喜欢迪格尔的
I like Digger.
做吧
Do it.
蒂姆先生
Mr Tim.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
乔 乔 感谢天
Joe, Joe. Thank God.
我还以为我赶不上了 太迟了呢 感谢天
I was afraid I wouldn't get here. I'd be too late. Thank God.
听着 我们得收手 懂吗
Listen, we got to stop this. All right?
我这一生惹了无数麻烦
I've been in a lot of trouble all my life,
但还没做过这种事
but I never did nothing like this before.
抱歉 不是有意要浪费你的时间
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to waste your time.
我的意思是 我恨那个婊♥子♥ 一直恨她
I mean, I hate that bitch. I always hated her.
只是我不能杀她 懂吗
I just can't be the one, you know'?
关键是多蒂
But the main thing really is Dottie.
我妹妹一直很乖 没伤害过别人
You know, my sister never did nothing to nobody.
你得停手
You got to give her up,
否则我都没法直视她的眼睛
'cause I can't look her in the eyes otherwise.
你不能和她在一起 不能让你那么做
I mean, you can't have her. I can't let you have her.
你要干什么 要去哪
What are you doing? Where are you going?
上来
Hop in.
该死 嗷
Shit. Ow!
操
Fuck!
我曾经经营过农场 看起来就是我想要的生活
I started a farm once. It seemed like the life I want.
在外面为自己干活 住在乡下 抽着烟
Work for myself outside a lot. Live in the country, smoke dope.
看着电视 我就需要这么多
Watch TV. That's all I really want.
所以我就开了家养兔场
So I started a rabbit farm.
我可是用双手把它建成的
I built it with my own two hands.
做木工 围围栏 瓶瓶罐罐 养兔子
Lumber, chicken wire, water bottles, pellets, rabbits.
我爱那些小混♥蛋♥兔子了
I loved those little bastards.
闻起来臭极了 不停在交♥配♥
They smell like shit and they fuck all the time,
但它们可不是什么随和的动物
but they're awful easy-going animals.
一有老鼠 臭鼬什么的钻进围栏
A rat, a skunk or something got into the pen
它们就疯了似的
and it was rabid and awful hot out, too.
就开始互相撕咬
And they just tore each other up.
翻着白眼 口吐白沫还尖叫
Their eyes rolling and foaming at the mouth and screaming.
你知道兔子会叫吗 叫起来就像是小女孩
You know rabbits scream? They sound just like little girls.
吓死人了
I mean, it was disturbing.
然后我就开始贩毒了 因为这方面我懂的多
I started selling dope for a living I knew more about it, so...
然后我就欠别人钱 我都不想还
So I can't pay this guy and I don't even really want to.
你得离开了 乔
You gotta get out, Joe.
你得永远离开我妹妹
You gotta leave my sister alone forever.
怎么了
What's going on?
天啊
Jesus.
慢点
Easy.
把她的脚放到地上
Put her feet on the floorboard.
好的
Okay.
好了吗
All right?
嗯
Yeah.
放到后备箱 然后关上
Put that in the trunk and shut it.
给我照着
Give me some light.
我正看着呢 克里斯
I was watching that, Chris.
听着
Listen.
我正看电视呢
I was watching a show.
我知道
I know.
我想知道最后怎么了
I wanted to see how it turned out!
他没抓住那只鸟 行了吗
He don't catch the bird, okay?
只是一直在抓啊抓啊
It just goes on and on and on
是吗
Yeah?
听着 亲爱的
Listen, honey.
我知道你明白发生了什么
I know you know what's going on, okay?
我不用再解释给你听
I don't got to explain it to you.
恩哼
Mmm-hmm.
如果我知道结局是这样的话
If I'd known how this would all fall out,
我可能不会这么做的
I might have done things different.
不
No.
怎么了
What's wrong?
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake.
该死
Shit.
大家早上好
Morning, y'all.
早上好
Good morning.
好
Morning.
安塞尔 她的娘家姓什么
What was her maiden name, Ansel?
档案上要写
I need it for the file.
好的先生 是罗杰斯
Yes, sir. Rogers.
阿黛尔·卡洛琳·罗杰斯
Adele Carolyn Rogers.
会有审讯吗
Is there gonna be a trial?
不 不
No. No.
乔知道自己在干什么
Joe knows what he's doing.
我又不是没进过监狱
I ain't never been to a trial.
你看报纸了吗 她的车祸
Did you see the shot in the paper? Her car?
乔知道自己在干什么 好吗
Joe knows what he's doing, all right?
他们没法验尸
They couldn't do no autopsy,
因为根本没剩下什么让他们验
'cause there wasn't much left to speak of.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
赶紧离开这
Let's just get out of here.
- 小混♥蛋♥-怎么了
- Little son of a bitch.-What's the matter'?
我不会在多蒂面前说的
I am not talking in front of Dottie.
她知道发生了什么事
She knows what's going on.
我不会在她面前说的
I'm not talking in front of her.
菲尔帕特里克说什么了
What happened with Filpatrick?
我不会在多蒂面前说的
I ain't talking in front of Dottie!
他们不会给你钱的 是吧
They're not gonna pay you the money, are they?
爸
Dad?
安塞尔 冷静点
Ansel, calm down.
爸
Dad?
安塞尔 别把事闹大了
Ansel! Don't make a scene!
谁告诉你阿黛尔的保险的
Who told you about Adele's policy?
雷克斯 雷克斯给我说的
Rex! Rex told me.
他就在聊天的时候随便提了句
He just mentioned it in conversation.
你能看在上帝的面上...
Will you, for the love of God...
什么时候的事
When?
聊天的时候
In conversation.
答非所问 什么时候聊的
Not how, when?
几星期前 我和妈刚吵完架...
A few weeks ago. Me and Mom just had a big fight...
老天
Oh, Christ.
我跟你说过 安塞尔
I told you, Ansel.
什么
What happened?
我从一开始就跟你说了
电影精选列表