杀手乔
多蒂
Dottie!
多蒂 他妈的 醒醒
Dottie, God damn it, wake up!
闭嘴 丁骨牛排
Shut up, T-Bone!
他妈的 多蒂 让我进去丁骨牛排 闭嘴
God damn it, Dottie, let me in!T-Bone, shut up!
多蒂
Dottie!
醒醒
Wake up!
多蒂
Dottie!
他妈的快点开门多蒂
Open the goddamn door!Dottie!
他妈的快点从床上给我滚下来
Get out of that fucking bed right fucking now!
多蒂 把门打开
Dottie, open this door!
多蒂
Dottie!
多蒂 求求你把门打开多蒂
Dottie, please open the door! Dottie!
多蒂 我想撒尿
Dottie, I gotta take a piss!
醒醒 是我
Wake up, it's me!
他妈的
Shit!
等一下
Hold on!
他妈的把门打开
Open the goddamn door!
马上 稍等一下
I'm coming, just a second.
闭嘴
Shut up!
哦 天啊 看在上帝的份上
Oh, God, put some clothes on,
把衣服穿上好不好
for Christ's sake!
他妈的见鬼了 我怎么知道你是谁
Well, hell,I didn't know who you were.
他妈的
Shit.
他妈的把门关上
Close the goddamn door!
如果你♥他♥妈♥的连我是谁都不知道
You answer the door like that,
那你还给我开门
if you don't know who the hell it is?
你以前什么没看过 见怪不怪
Nothing you never seen before.
达拉斯城前所未见 史无前例
Nothing half of Dallas County hasn't seen before.
闭嘴
Shut up.
爸爸在吗
Dad here?
他在睡觉
He's asleep.
多蒂也在 是不是
Dottie's here, ain't she?
阿黛尔把你赶出来了吗
Did Adele throw you out?
没有 我只是需要和爸爸谈谈而已
No, I need to talk to Dad.
她为什么把你赶出来 你又打她了吗
Why'd she throw you out?Did you hit her again?
没有 我没有打她
No, I didn't hit her.
嘿 听着
Hey, look,
请你把衣服穿上可以吗
would you please put some clothes on?
我的上帝 我从来没有听过这么多次...
My God, I never heard so much...
让我有点心不在焉
It's a bit distracting.
你的私密部位一直盯着我的脸看
Your bush staring me in the face.
好吧 我的天啊
All right! Jesus.
他妈的
God damn it!
你自便
Help yourself.
你在做什么 弄那些干什么
What'd you do? Chop up some clover?
你从哪里弄到他妈的这些东西的
Where'd you get this shit?
我从你手里买♥♥的
I bought it from you.
买♥♥的就是这个东西
This is that?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
阿黛尔把他赶出来了
Adele threw him out.
那又怎样 孩子又不是自己没长嘴
So what? The boy can talk.
我需要一个落脚的地方 这样说行吧
I need a place to stay, all right?
她为什么把你赶出来
Why'd she throw you out?
说来话长
It's a long story.
纱利雅 给我拿瓶啤酒
Sharia, get me a beer.
你做什么了 又打她了吗
What'd you do? Hit her again?
没有 他妈的 我没有打她
No, God damn it! I didn't hit her.
就好像你以前没打过她似的
It's not like you never hit her before.
这他妈的和你没有关系 纱利雅
This ain't none of your goddamn business, Sharia.
听着 这里是我家
Hey, I live here.
冷静一下
Calm down.
听着 爸爸
Listen, Dad,
难道我要听你这个一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的老婆
I gotta listen to your naked wife
给我讲述人生大道理吗
giving me the third degree?
我没有一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
I'm not naked.
你为什么允许她像那样走来走去
Why do you let her walk around here like that?
像什么样
Like what?
现在是半夜
It's the middle of the night.
她衣冠不整地就给我开门
She answered the door with her beaver puckered out
差点撞到我的脑袋
like it was trying to shake my hand.
嘴巴给我放干净点
You hush your mouth!
她不知道你是谁
She didn't know who you were.
他妈的 这根本不是重点
That ain't the point, God damn it.
我不希望多蒂亲眼看到她的继母这副熊样
I don't want Dottie looking at her own stepmother's pussy.
说得好 我正准备睡觉去呢
That's it. I'm going to bed.
我今天晚上已经听够了他妈的这些废话了
I've heard all the shit I can take in one night.
晚安
Good night.
你这个小兔崽子 我他妈的杀了你
You little shit,I'm going to fucking kill you!
你们俩够了
Cut it out!
祝你美梦成真
Sweet dreams!
...杀了你
...kill you!
他妈的
Damn it.
小心被臭虫狠狠地咬死你
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
遍地都是 怕什么
Enough on the weed!
今天晚上他可以暂时住在这里
He can stay here tonight!
听着 我他妈的愿意待多久就待多久
Hey, I'll stay as long as I goddamn feel like ill
但是如果他一直待在这里的话
If he stays here any longer,
我他妈的肯定打死这个小兔崽子
I'm liable to hurt the little bastard!
别气急败坏就上♥床♥睡觉啊
Don't go to bed mad.
晚安 变♥态♥
Good night! Fucker!
千万别在一睡不起啊
Don't die in your sleep!
他妈的乡巴佬
Goddamn hick!
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
What the fuck?
现在我他妈的住在这个狗窝里面
Now I'm in the fucking doghouse.
喂 把裤子穿上
Hey, put some pants on.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something.
我♥干♥嘛要穿裤子
I need pants for that?
因为我们需要出去
So we can get out of here.
我不出去
I'm not going out.
拜托 不方便在这里说
Come on, this is private stuff.
那么你就他妈的小声点说
Then fucking whisper!
我让你把裤子穿上
I need you to put some pants on.
不
No.
拜托
Come on.
我需要六千美金 否则就会有人追杀我
I need $6,000 or some guys are gonna kill me.
你最好赶紧离开这里 马上离开
You'd better get out of town, quick.
如果你可以给我一千美金的话
If you could just give me $1,000.
我没有钱
I don't have it.
听着 我可以用一千美金打发他们
Hey, I could hold them off with $1,000.
老天呐 我真的没有钱
Chris, I do not have it.
要不是因为妈妈的原因
I wouldn't be in this mess
我也不会惹这么大的麻烦
if it weren't for Mom.
她自己走掉 把我赶出来了
Then she goes and kicks me out.
你打她了 是不是
You hit her, didn't you?
他妈的 我没有
God damn it, no!
我告诉过你 我没有打她
I didn't hit her, I told you.
那么她为什么把你赶出来
Why'd she kick you out?
我把她甩到冰箱上面了
I threw her up against the fridge.
她偷了我两盎司的大♥麻♥
She stole two ounces of coke from me.
简直是胡说八道 阿黛尔从来不吸可♥卡♥因♥
That's bullshit.Adele doesn't snort cocaine.
她贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
She sold it.
卖♥♥给了该死的雷克斯
Gave it away to that goddamn Rex,
就因为那个垃圾没钱闪人
'cause the shit's gone.
她是唯一一个知道东西在哪里的人
She was the only other one knew where it was,
但是今天晚上
then tonight,
她开着她那辆破破烂烂的小汽车来到家里
she comes up to the house with her car running like a watch.
哪一辆 那辆金色的卡迪拉克吗
Which? The gold Cadillac?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You're shitting me.
倒霉的事情几百年不发生一次
Piece of shit hadn't run in years.
让我说你什么好呢
电影精选列表