Nobody.
哦
Oh.
加油
Come on!
压一千块在"锐利"上
1,000 on On the Nose,
五千块在八号♥马"孤独之星"的上
on 5 on the eighth at Lone Star.
"永在我心"排在第六位
On My Mind there in sixth.
然后是"芒果" "里克咖啡馆的悬崖"
And it's Mango, Cliff of Rick's Café
拖在最后的是贝拉·露娜
and way, way back there, Bella Luna.
过了这个计时点后 就剩下不到一英里了
Less than half a mile to go as they move into the far tum.
贝蒂·布领先一个鼻子 是的 我能...
Betty Boo leads a nose on the outside. Yes I Can...
"炫动者"仍然保有微弱的领先优势
It's still Tilt a Whirl with a tenuous lead.
"法币"和"乖巧"
Legal Tender and Endearing Manners
在刚过第八杆时冲到了前面
strikes the front just outside the eighth pole.
加油 五号♥
Come on, 5.
"骑士"在中间赛道上努力追赶
Cavalier coming down hard the centre of the track
麦克爸爸就在那里
and Daddy Mike is right there.
加油 五号♥ 加油 五号♥ 加油 五号♥
Come on, 5. Come on, 5, come on, 5!
向终点冲刺
Towards the inside,
- 冲过去-垃圾
-coming on through...-Piece of shit.
...但现在"乖巧"赶上来了
...but it's Endearing Manner that's come on now
取得领先了 它们已到达...
to take the lead as they come...
他落后了
He held back!
冲刺阶段的场面非常壮观
And in a spectacular finish...
他落后了
He held back!
...令人极其意外
...a spectacular upset,
"乖巧"爆冷获胜了
Endearing Mannerhas won the impossible!
十七比一 赢得了今天的"孤独之星"
17 to 1, resolved at Lone Star here today.
该死 你妹的
God damn, motherfuck!
- 嘿-期限已到 兄弟
- Hey.-Time's up, brother.
三周前你要求宽限一个星期 兄弟
You asked for an extra week three weeks ago, brother.
你告诉我你有一个计划
You told me you had a plan.
不 听着 我给你打电♥话♥了
No, listen, I called you.
我十一点给你打了电♥话♥
I called you at 11:00.
就是这计划
This the plan'?
拜托 老调查
Come on, G-Man.
对呀 还钱时间在大约...混♥蛋♥
Yeah, the money is coming to you by about... Motherfucking!
浑蛋
Son of a bitch!
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little motherfucker!
看你往哪跑
Where you going?
你就是一坨屎
Piece of shit!
就这样 就这样
Here you go, here you go!
克里斯
Chris.
嗨 迪格尔
Hi, Digger.
你过的怎么样 伙计
How you been, boy?
非常好 你呢
Pretty good. How about yourself?
哦 马马虎虎
Oh, fair to middling.
血压有点高
Blood pressure.
你吃药吗
You taking medicine?
嗯 就是那一套 不要吃盐 压力要小
Yeah, all that. No salt, low stress.
当然 艾米总是做炸鸡
Course, Amy keeps making that fried chicken.
你知道我很难抗拒的
You know I can't resist it.
艾米怎么样
How is Amy?
唔 现在提她多扫兴呀
Well, she's all busted up right at the moment.
还记得"饺子"吗 就是那只老蓝色快狗
You remember Dumpling, that old bluetick we had?
是的 当然 是"饺子"
Yeah, sure, Dumpling.
没错 我们昨天早上把它埋了
Yeah, well, we had to put him to sleep yesterday morning.
哦 不
Oh, no.
没错
Yup.
唔 你几星期前错过了一个
Well, you missed yourself a hell of a party
相当棒的派对
a couple of weeks ago.
很抱歉我错过了你的生日
Sorry I missed your birthday.
唔 我很高兴你错过了我的生日
Well, I'm glad you missed my birthday.
我只是希望你当时没有错过那场派对
I just wish you hadn't missed the party.
去那儿的人有多少来 老调查
How many people we have out there at the place, G-Man?
两三百人
A couple hundred.
哦 见鬼 没那么多
Oh, hell, it wasn't that many.
至少有一百五十个人
150 anyway.
真的吗
No shit.
很抱歉我错过了它
Sorry! missed it.
是呀 很棒的派对 有很多烤肉
Yeah, good old party. Lots of barbeque.
嘿 这儿的这位老调查 是拉手风琴的
Hey, G-Man here, he played the accordion.
没错
That's right.
嘿 不是还有个少女去那儿了吗
Hey, wasn't that gal out there?
什么少女
What gal?
唔 就是那个老跟在 克里斯屁♥股♥后面的少女
Well, the one that's always sniffing around Chris's shit here.
她叫什么来着
What the hell's her name?
有大屁♥股♥的那个...
The one with the great big caboose on her that...
阿琳
Arlene?
阿琳
Arlene.
是的 阿琳
Yeah, Arlene.
你最好提防着点她 孩子
You'd better look out for her, boy.
对你来讲她可能有些太胖了
She may be too much woman for you.
唔 她最好远离那烧烤架
Well, she'd better stay away from the barbeque
否则她胖得连门都出不去了
or she'd be too much woman to fit through the door.
该死 你真逗
Damn, you make me laugh.
嘿 听着 我只是想让这些人过来教训一下你
Hey, listen, I'm just gonna have the boys here kick the shit out of you.
你最好在几天之内把钱还给我
You'd better pay me my money in a couple of days
否则我就会用电工胶带把你绑起来
or I'm gonna wrap you up in electrician tape
然后装进棺材埋到十尺深的地下 明白吗
and bury you in a coffin about 10 feet deep. Huh'?
我会向艾米转达你对她的问候的
I'll tell Amy you asked about her.
这会让他很高兴的
That'll make her smile.
他真的很喜欢你
He really likes you.
躺着别动
Stay the hell down!
对不起对不起对不起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
淡定 淡定
Easy. Easy.
哦 天哪 发生什么事了
Oh, my God, what happened'?
操-克里斯
Fuck!-Chris!
日 你看起来情况很糟 伙计
Shit. You look rough, boy.
那些老家伙们追上你了
Them old boys caught up to you.
爸爸 我想他们把我的手弄折了
Dad! I think they broke my hand!
他们把你的脸怎么样了
What did they do to your face?
借过一下-你要去医院吗
Excuse me.-Do you want to go to the hospital?
我看他要去
I think he does.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我被打了 我被打了
I got beat up! I got beat up!
能拿块儿湿布吗
Can we get a wet rag?
他们你妹的用靴子踩你 还是怎么着你了
They put the fucking boot to you, or what?
是迪格尔·索玛斯那个混♥蛋♥吗
That son of a bitch Digger Soames?
他们是按预谋行事的吗
They do all they were going to?
如果他们想杀他 他活不了的
If they wanted to kill him, he'd be dead.
- 你的鼻子破了-就伤到这种程度吗
- Your nose is broken.-Is that all?
他们对你说了什么
What'd they say to you?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得他们还能说什么
What the fuck do you think they said?
- 我想他们想要回他们的钱-操
- I reckon they want their money.-No shit!
嘿 你想喝杯啤酒吗
Hey, you want a beer'?
他们在哪找到的你
Where'd they find you?
在他妈的王者的运动项目
Fucking Sport of Kings.
你在那儿看见比尔了吗
Did you see Bill there?
我不记得了 怎么了
I don't know, why'?
他欠我十美元
He owes me 10 bucks.
我要睡觉了 快点 安塞尔
I'm going to bed. Come on, Ansel.
我们得去医院
We have to go to the hospital.
不用 他很好 他刚刚大获全胜
No, he's fine. He just got a whupping.
- 安塞尔 快点 -好吧
- Ansel! Come on!-All right, then.
那我想我们要睡觉去了
I guess we're gonna turn in.
多蒂 你继续呆着
Dottie, go on.
晚安 克里斯
Good night, Chris.
我想知道事情进展到什么程度了
I want to know what kind of progress you're making.
我一直都在操心这事呢
It's being taken care of.
是呀 没错
Yeah, right.
你一直在干我的妹妹
电影精选列表