What'd I tell you?
现在我的东西丢了
So my blow is gone
那些家伙正准备杀了我呢
and now these guys are gonna kill me.
还有我妈 上帝保佑我们
And my own mother, for Christ's sake.
所以呢
so?
哈 什么
Huh? What?
你准备借我点钱吗
You gonna loan me the money?
不
No.
哥们 我死定了
Man, I'm fucked.
我这辈子都没碰过一千美金
I hadn't had $1 ,000 my whole life.
你想不想
How'd you like to?
想不想要一万五千美金
How'd you like to have $15,000?
天啊
Jesus.
不 你听我说
No, just hear me out.
每次他妈的遇到不顺的时候都这样
Every goddamn time.
把农场作为抵押如何
What about the farm?
把农场放在一边
Leave the farm out of it.
我现在说的是一个捷径
I'm talking about something way easier than that.
啊
Ugh!
最好是这样
This ought to be good.
你听说过乔·库帕吗
You ever hear of Joe Cooper?
没有
No.
他是一个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
准确的说 是个侦探
A detective, actually.
嗯
Okay.
他在这方面略微有点经验
He's got a little business on the side.
他是做什么的
What's he do?
他是一个杀手 专门替雇主主杀人
He's a killer. He kills people.
嗯 然后
Yeah, so?
妈妈有一份价值五万美金的人身保险
Mom's got a $50,000 life insurance policy.
不要用那种眼神看我
Don't look at me like that.
额 谁是...你们管它叫什么
Well, who's the... What do you call it?
受益人
Beneficiary.
多蒂
Dottie.
多蒂
Dottie?
全部吗 五万美金都给她吗
The whole thing? The whole $50,000?
是的
Yup.
她不会什么都没有留给我吧
She didn't leave nothing to me?
当然没留 你个二货 她为什么要那样做
Of course not, you dipshit. Why would she do that?
我是她的前夫
I'm her ex-husband.
她恨你 爸爸 你知道的
She hates you, Dad. You know that.
雇凶杀人这种事情要花多少钱
How much something like that cost?
我听说 他要价两万
Well, I hear he charges 20.
两万 天啊
Thousand? Jesus.
听着 这可不是我们能够占便宜的
Listen, this isn't really something we can cut corners on.
我的意思是 只要不被抓就很值了
I'd say it's worth it not to get caught.
我是指 乔是一个职业杀手
I mean, Killer Joe's a professional.
他会妥善处理的
He'll do this right.
你怎么知道的 谁告诉你的
How do you know? Who told you about this'?
这你就不用操心了
Never mind that.
我想特别雇佣他 希望他能不收我们的钱
I want to hire him on spec. Ask him to do it for free
然后分给他一部分人身保险的赔偿金
and then give him a cut of the insurance money.
那么 在我们支付这个人之后
Well, after we pay this guy
我们剩余3万美金
and we clear $30,000.
3万美金
30 thousand.
我们把它分成四份
We split it four ways
三份
Three ways.
你怎么想的
How do you figure?
你 我 还有多蒂
You, me and Dottie.
纱利雅怎么办
What about Sharia?
和她有什么关系
What about her?
她也应得其中一份
She gets a cut.
和她他妈的有什么关系 她又不是我们家的人
The hell she does. She ain't family.
她当我老婆的时间比阿黛尔还要长
She's been my wife longer than Adele was.
这笔钱根本不算多
It's less money.
对你来说不算
It's less money for you.
对你来说 可是一大笔钱
And it's more money for you.
我才是你们的爸爸
I'm the father here.
我先认识她的 她是我的前妻
I found her. She's my ex-wife.
不是你 也不是多蒂
Not you. Not Dottie.
好吧 随你便 我们把钱分成四份也行
Okay, fine. We'll just split it four ways.
我没有表态 对吧
I ain't agreed to nothing, okay?
我们谈论的可是谋杀
This is murder we're talking about.
我可不想站在这里然后点头同意此事
I'm not just gonna stand here nodding my head.
不妨我们这样想
Look at it this way.
她的存在对于任何人来说有意义吗
Is she doing anybody any good?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
如果妈妈死了 有人会在意吗
Is anybody gonna care if Mom's not around any more'?
当然 雷克斯会
Yeah. Rex.
这家伙他妈的毁掉了一切
Son of a bitch screws anything draws breath.
但是这并不表示他不在意
That doesn't mean he doesn't care.
他一定会乐死的
He'd be tickled pink.
你应该看看她如何对待那个可怜的混♥蛋♥的
You should see the way she treats that poor bastard.
也许和我对待我的方式一样
Probably about the same way she treated me.
对多蒂来说有何好处呢
What's better for Dottie?
有了这一万美金
Having $10,000,
她就可以去那个亚马逊的大学了
so she can go to that Amazon school
难道还让她和那个又老又丑 酗酒的女人
or having a beat-up, old, ugly, naggy alcoholic mother
一起度过20年甚至更长的时间吗
for another 20 years or so?
我明白了
I see your point.
明白就好
Exactly.
只要多蒂对此一无所知
So long as Dottie never knows what we're talking about.
我们就算帮她个大忙了
We're really doing her a favour.
确实
Yeah.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
和妈妈吵架了
Got in a fight with Mom.
这都是你一个人完成的吗
You built this city all by yourself'?
是的
Yeah.
当然了
Sure did.
一砖一瓦盖起来的
Brick by brick.
我在婚礼上面听说了
I heard that at the wedding.
他妈的吓死我了
Scared the shit out of me.
梦话可真♥他♥妈♥的吓人
Sleep talking gives me the creeps.
是的 情况比这还要糟糕
Yeah. Gotten worse.
每个晚上都如此
About every night.
她还没有男朋友吗
She's not seeing anybody yet?
不要大惊小怪
Don't hold your breath.
说实话吧 我认为她还是...你知道的
Truth be told,I think she's still a... You know.
什么
What?
处♥女♥
A virgin?
我跟他联♥系♥一下吧
Let me just call him.
至少见一面 和那个家伙谈谈
And at least just set up a meet and talk to the guy.
我们不需要现在立刻做出决定
We don't got to decide anything right now.
好的
Okay.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
我听见你们在谈论杀掉妈妈
I heard y'all talking about killing Momma.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think it's a good idea.
嗯 这下好了
Well, there you go.
我们谈论的是谋杀
This is murder we're talking about.
这看起来很难
That looks hard.
你是谁
Who are you?
乔·库帕 乔·库帕
Joe Cooper. Joe Cooper.
你吓死我了
You scared me to death.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我道歉
And I apologise.
我敲过门了 你的电视开太响了没听到
I knocked on the door, but you had the TV on too loud
所以我决定进来了
to hear me, so I decided to let myself in.
没事
It's okay.
那个看上去挺难的 照着电视学
That looks hard. From a TV like that.
你应该请个老师
You should have a teacher.
我是乔·库帕
电影精选列表