I'll do this on my own.
你确定?我打几通电♥话♥…
Danny, are you sure? It's just a phone call.
我想他上钩了
I guess he's sure.
宾他妈的果
B-I-N-G fucking O.
我就知道能找到你,混帐东西
I knew I'd find you, you bastard.
我能坐下吗?
Do you mind if I sit down?
你看起来很孤单
You look lonely.
你是丹尼的朋友
You're Danny's friend.
有名的杭特
The famous Hunter.
他有说我好话吗?
He say nice things?
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
照顾你
Watching you.
你该跟着他
You should be with him.
我试过,没用
I tried. It didn't work.
他要我保护你
He wanted me here to protect you.
而你看来也需要被保护
And you look like you needed protecting.
保护什么?
From what?
你
You.
你认为他不会回来,还有未来的事
You're thinking about him not coming back.What happens then?
没有,我…
No, I...
我有老婆,我知道那个表情
I have a wife, I know the look.
我和丹尼患难相知
We've known each other through thick and thin, Danny and I.
我老婆琳赛爱他,我的孩子们爱他
Celine, my wife, she loves him, my kids love him.
连小狗也爱丹尼
wild animals like Danny.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道丹尼会为了你回来
I know Danny's going to come back for you.
等他回来,你就会夺走他
And when he does, you're going to steal him away.
我不知道这是怎样
I don't know what the plan is.
先生
是,先生
-来一瓶红酒吧?
-马上来
我现在要审讯一名女性
I have a woman to interrogate now.
好,不错嘛
All right, look alive, lads.
各位
Boys.
这家伙很行,非常厉害
So this guy is good. Very good.
惊觉有状况,就会落跑
If he senses something's up, he'll run
碰到他,马上反击
you corner him and then he fights.
毫不留情的攻击
But now the gloves are off.
今天就是他的忌日
This all fucking ends today.
好了,大家都知道规矩
All right, everybody knows the rules.
就是不守规矩!
There are no rules.
他从前门进来,大鱼入网
Boss, he's out front.I think we're on.
黑皮衣,应该是他
This could be him. Black leathers.
知道了
Roger that.
他刚走买♥♥梯,肯定就是
He just took the service stairs. It has to be him.
别轻举妄动,很快就知道了
Just hold your positions. We'll know soon enough.
他昏倒了,我们逮到他了
He's down, boss. We got him!
留活口,我到之前别碰他
He stays alive. Pennock, don't you touch him until I'm there.
待在那里
Stay here.
别乱动,混♥蛋♥
Stay there, you fucker.
拿掉他的安全帽
Get his helmet off before he chokes.
该死!
Shit.
手举高!靠着墙
Hands high, against the wall.
好,别乱来
Okay, easy with that.
各位,我们的人挂了!他在屋顶
Guys, our man's down. Head for the roof.
潘纳!右边屋顶
Pennock, head for the roof.
正准备上去,老板
We're on our way up now, boss.
快
Come on, move!
他跳楼!到别栋了!
He jumped! He jumped!
快点!他逃了,快点!
Come on, come on, he's on the move.Let's go!
潘纳?
Pennock?
别声张!
Don't you do it.
他不在上面
There's no sign of him up here, boss
这边只有河,他消失了
I can see all the way to the river.He's gone.
该死
Shit.
敢乱动,你就死了
Move and you're dead.
好了,快点
Right, let's go, let's go.
进去
Get in.
怎么会这样?
What is this?
那是为了坎贝
That's for Campbell.
还有为了克雷格
And that's for Cregg.
你玩够没?
You finished?
我们根本还没开始
We haven't even started.
把罩子拿掉
Take the hood off.
在外面等着
Wait outside, boys.
留一点给我们,老板
Save a little bit for us, boss.
他为何还活着?为何没杀他?
So why is he still alive? Why didn't you kill him?
那是你会做的事
Is that what you would have done?
你们这群伪君子
I thought you were the good guys.
你又是谁?为谁效命?
Who are you? Who do you work for?
你我有很多共通点
You and I got a lot in common.
真的?你这么想?
Really? You think so?
但你被绑在椅子上
So, you're sitting there,tied to a chair
而我手上拿着枪
and I'm standing here with a gun in my hand.
请你告诉我这是怎么回事!
Now you tell me what the fuck this was all about.
怎么回事?
"Was?"
以为这样就能结束?
You think this is over?
能有什么事?
There'll be somebody else.
你的人还有芬宁,全死定了!
Your boy, Fiennes, is gonna die.
扣板机吧,杀了我他也难活
Go on, pull the trigger.Kill me and you kill Fiennes.
他们没找到他是不会罢休的
They won't stop till they get him.
我能阻止你,也能阻止他们
I stopped you, I'll stop them.
我并不想杀他,但他们很想
I didn't want to kill him.They will.
把那交给对的人,这事就结束了
You put that in the right hands, this thing's over.
照片?为什么?
The camera? Why?
证明,他死了的证据
Proof. Evidence that he's dead.
这是唯一救他的办法
It's the only way you'll save him.
放我走,我就告诉你幕后指使者
You tell me I'll walk, I'll tell you who's behind this and where to find him.
好,你走
Okay.You walk.
以萨酋长
Sheikh Amr bin Issa.
你能在阿曼找到他
You'll find him in Oman.
为什么?
Why?
石油掠夺!
The war.
他们杀了他三个儿子
They killed three of his sons.
不
No.
人还真好啊!
Some good guy.
别动!
Drop it.
进去
Inside.
在他旁边,跪下
Beside him. On your knees.
你被陷害了
You were set up.
这就是我们喜欢你的原因
That's what we love about you lot.
你只在乎行动
You only care about the action.
从没想过为何或为谁而战
Never think about what you might really be fighting for.Or who.
不深入调查内♥幕♥
Never see the big picture.
被陷害的是你,他只是绊脚石
You're the one that was set up.He just wouldn't get out of the way.
女王陛下不喜欢秘密组织
Her Majesty's government doesn't like secret societies.
特别是阻挡我们利益的组织
Particularly when they get in the way of our interests.
知道那烂沙漠里蕴涵多少石油吗?
Do you know how much oil that pathetic crust of desert is floating on?
开采出来后市值多少钱吗?
Do you know what those contracts are worth?
三条人命
Three men's lives.
可不是吗
That's right.
对啊
That's right.
所以我们送杀手进去
We deliver the killers.
只要等小儿子回家
Son Number 4 goes home
石油顺利开采,我们就能获利
and when Sheikhy re-ups the contracts,we get favorable consideration.
- 工具 - 你这个混♥蛋♥!你…
- A bargain.
- You bastard, you're a...
这叫爱国
Patriot.
那三个死人为国效命
Who serves his country as those three men did with their deaths.
你将追随他们
As you will with yours.
她在那里
There she is.
丹尼漏掉的小绵羊
Danny might've dropped off the radar,
电影精选列表