伊朗革命引发石油危机
经济陷入一片混乱
能够掌握能源
就能控制全世界
因此许多暗♥杀♥计划蠢蠢欲动
小子,你搞什么?
Hey, kiddo, what are you doing?
拿我买♥♥的美味墨西哥餐喂狗
I buy you a fancy Mexican meal and you're feeding it to a mutt.
哪里美味!
Real fancy.
你知道那是什么吗?
You have any idea what that is?
什么?
What?
树鸡
Tree chicken.
- 那是什么?- 墨西哥圣品
- What?
- That's what the locals call it.
能治感冒宿醉
Colds, headaches, hangovers,cures anything.
还可治百病,据说成份是蜥蜴
Iguana. That's what they say.
那消化不良呢?
What about indigestion?
就吃蜥蜴饼
Fuckin' iguana taco.
你在萨尔瓦多吃过了
Yeah, well, you had it in Salvador.
对,难吃死了
Yeah, and that was shit.
安哥拉呢?那里的菜好吃吧?
What about Angola? The food was good there, right?
难吃
Shit.
那罗德西亚呢?
Yeah, Rhodesia?
难吃
Shit.
- 汉堡呢?- 也难吃
- Hamburg?
- Shit.
所以只要离开纽约
So if it's not New York, it's...
东西就变难吃
You got it. Shit.
你真是暴殄天物
Look at you wasting away.
我们该回纽约混饭吃
We got to get a job in New York.
这很简单,那里多半是废物
That won't be a problem.Plenty of assholes there.
该走了,小子
Time to move, kiddo.
墨西哥,乔伊达市
好啦、好啦
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
靠!
Fuck!
趴下!
Stay down!
找掩护,小子!
Stay down, kid.
为何愣住!
What happened?
- 车里有小孩 - 什么?
- There was a kid in the car.
- What?
车里有小孩!
There was a kid in the car.
快、快、快
Go, go, go, go!
靠!
Fuck!
受够了,我要退出
I'm done with this. I'm finished.
没办法
I can't do this anymore.
我下不了手
I can't do this.
铁血精英
真实故事,剽悍改编
一年后,澳洲-亚拉河谷
该死!
Oh, shit!
该死!
Shit!
两天后,阿♥拉♥伯-阿曼
丹尼上车,这里的人一堆怪病
Danny, get in.These camel jockeys have got diseases,I don't wanna think about.
他人呢?
Where is he?
还在客户手上
The client still has him.
什么客户?
What client?
我们现在就过去
We're going there now.
快点走吧!
Okay, drive.
客户是一位石油酋长
So the client's an oil sheikh, no less.
过去曾掌管一大♥片♥沙漠
He used to rule some huge stretch of desert till his tribe kicked him out.
之后就搬到这里
Been living here in exile ever since.
总之,酋长花钱要找人办事
Anyway, Sheikhy was loaded and he wanted a job done.
杭特拿了钱,人却落跑
Hunter took the contract, then he ran.
他们在机场逮到他
They caught him at the airport.
然后呢?
And?
如你所见,全写在信里
You know the rest.You got the package.
我看到了,什么任务?
Yeah, I got it.What's the job?
只知道价钱,杭特没提太多细节
Just came with a price tag, no details.Hunter took it cold.
为何不说?
Why would he do that?
付了六百万美金,是个大数目
Six million dollars.A big score, Danny.
对杭特来说太多了
Too bloody big for Hunter.
是啊,他不值这么多
Yeah.Why'd you offer it to him?
他需要钱,你则想退出,记得吗?
He wanted the money.And you were out, remember?
现在还是
Yeah. Still am.
我拒绝拿枪
I'm done with killing.
这可由不得你
Yeah, well, maybe killing ain't done with you.
杭特需要你,那个带种的铁汉丹尼
Hunter needs the old Danny,the best in the biz.
如此响当当的称号♥!
The one with balls of steel.
你记得他,对吧?
You remember him, right?
奉劝你,尽早回到现实…
Look, it comes down to this.
你不出手,杭特就死定了
You don't do this job,Hunter's a dead man.
他们正在等你
They're waiting for you.
往这边
This way.
他只是在等眼睛适应
He's waiting for his eyes to adjust.
小心留意
Be careful around this one, boy.
我儿子离开沙漠太久
My son forgets the ways of the desert.
战争后
Since our war against the Sultan,
他已无法嗅出野狼的味道
all he has had of his homeland is this paint. Plaster.
我大儿子胡笙就在这里遇害
My first son, Hussain,was slaughtered here.
死在他孩子面前
Shot before his children.
还有这里,那场米尔白战役
And here, at the Battle of Mirbat,
二儿子萨林负伤后,被杀
his brother, Salim,was wounded and then killed.Murdered.
后来我第三个儿子阿里
And then my third son was taken from me. Ali.
也被追杀致死
Hunted down and slaughtered.
沙漠中有定律,灵魂要得到救赎
The law of the desert says the blood of the victim
必须用凶手的血来祭拜
must be washed away by the blood of the killers.
但我隐忍♥报复
But I refused revenge
带着小儿子巴海逃避战火
and saved my last son,Bakhait, from the war.
因此被部落逐出沙漠
So I was exiled to this desert.
我再有财有势
I have wealth, power.
也终将一死
But rich men die, too.
等我死后
When I die,
我希望巴海能回到部落
I want Bakhait to go home to my tribe.
不过在这之前
But for that to happen,
杀死我儿子们的凶手得先死
the killers of my sons must be killed.
这不需要我们动手
You don't need me or Hunter for this.
你有足够人手
You got all the men you need.
我的人无法入境英国!
What use would my men be in England?
英国?
England?
英国人派出精锐部队
The English sent their fiercest dogs
展开石油杀戮战
to kill for the Sultan's oil.
航♥空♥特种军团?
The SAS?
对,他们是最具侵略性的战士
Yes.Their glorious special forces.
你儿子光荣战死
It was a war.
那不是战争
It was not England's war.
他们入侵阿♥拉♥伯,谋杀我儿子
They came to my land, murdered my sons,
现在他们要接受制裁
now they will face my law.
医生说我只剩六个月可活
The doctors say I have six months left to live.
你要在我死之前完成报仇
You must avenge my sons before I die
不然你朋友就会跟我一起死
or your friend will die with me.
我不在乎你怎么杀他们
I don't care how you kill the killers.
但他们要在镜头前承认罪行
But they will admit their guilt on tape,
他们的死要像意外
and their deaths must look like accidents.
完全与巴海无关
This must not lead back to my son.
去吧!让英国佬明白
So go, show the English
战争必须双方同意才能终止
a war isn't over till both sides say it is.
我要见杭特
I wanna see Hunter.
丹尼,不…
Oh, Danny! No, Danny. No, no, no, no. No.
你在这里干嘛?快走
What are you doing here? Get out of here.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我没事?很好
Am I all right? Yeah, I'm all right.
你快走,离开这里,快
You gotta go. Get away from here.Go, go, go, go.
我不是为你来的,是替你家人而来
I'm not here for you anyway.I was thinking about the girls and Celine.
我想也是
Me, too. Me, too.
这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
养家活口很难的
It's tough putting food on the table.
你怎么说?六百万连问都不问?
What you feeding 'em? Six million, no questions?
这个嘛
电影精选列表