滚开啦,老头
Piss off, grandpa.
尝点拳头?
You want some?
看来不像受过伤
Doesn't look like an invalid.
当时,一枚炸♥弹♥在他车下爆♥炸♥
Like I said, a bomb went off under his jeep,
炸坏了他的神经
scrambled his wiring.
他无法工作,但是个疯子
He can't keep a job. He's a fucking psycho.
天哪
Jesus.
好了,够了
Come on, mate, that's enough.
他在这干嘛?
What's he doing here?
那就是我在医院遇到的人
That's the one I went head-to-head with at the hospital.
是哦
Right.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait.
走
Let's go.
跟踪他
Stick with him.
老迈,是我,你还好吗?
Mac, it's me. You okay?
在修理挡路的小混混
Oh, yeah, still scraping skinheads off my doorstep.
好吧,只是确认一下
All right, mate.I was just checking in.
开绿色跑车,他是谁?
Bloke who drives that green Jag,what's his name?
他叫史派基洛根,被军中辞退
His name's Spike Logan. He's an ex-soldier of some kind.
某次逞英雄时眼睛中枪
He got his eye shot out playing a hero somewhere.
他目前无业,怪里怪气的
He's got no job and he keeps odd hours.
没有其他资料吗?
Don't you know who these guys are?
你不是最会打探秘密?
I mean, secrets being your bread and butter.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
我很担心,你也该担心
I do worry about it. You should, too.
我的人一有行动,他们就出现
Every move my guys make,these lot are waiting.
我想你该找几个人逼问一下
You ask me,I think it's time you put those fancy shoes of yours on a few throats.
是吗!也没人来逼问你
Yes. But no one is asking you.
你来信应征保全职缺,迈肯先生
You'll be interviewing for a security position, Mr. McCann.
对!
Right.
其实是特种队的朋友介绍你
Actually we got your name from a mutual friend in the SAS.
是吗,真的?
Yeah, really?
那我们就周二10点见
So, we'll see you Tuesday the 17th, at 10:00.
好
Okay.
期待那一天的到来
We look forward to it.
到时候见
See you then.
就这么说定
All right, my son.
他会到
He'll be there.
很好!
Good.
小意思!
I don't get it.
迈肯住这里
McCann lives here.
他周二10点会来面谈
He'll be here for the interview,Tuesday at 10:00.
他会走这条路
He'll take this road.
波士顿路,太赞了!
The Boston Brakes. Perfect.
波士顿马路崎山区
They weren't perfect in Boston.
三不管地带
I wasn't at the controls.
还有十天
We've got 10 days.
十天?
Ten days?
越快搞定此事越好
The quicker we get this done, the better.
我需要找些帮手
I'm going to need to bring in some help.
好吧!
Okay.
就这样?迈肯受到严密监控
"Okay." Just like that? McCann's being watched.
你要怎么让他招认?
How are you gonna get a confession out of him?
我们没要他招,造假就好
We aren't.We'll fake it.
灯光和摄影弄烂一点,就可以了
Bit of bad lighting and camera work, you could be him.
我们只要在报告中做手脚就好
What we'll do is play back what he admitted to in the reports.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这国家能带枪上直升机的
I'm the one they let fly around in an unmarked
只有我一个
chopper with a gun in my pocket.
你可以叫我老大
You can call me MFWIC.
老大?
"MFWIC"?
我就是他妈的老大!
Mother Fucker What's In Charge.
我们有个问题
We have questions.
关于这个非法聚会-羽毛人俱乐部
About this little illegal club of yours,The Feather Men.
你的打手,该现身了吧?
Your attack dog,time to bring him to heel. okay?
到时我们会安排
And then we'll put that on the agenda.
各位
Gentlemen.
请稍候一下
We'll be with you in a minute.
我要派人全天候盯着迈肯少校
I want to put Locals on Major McCann around the clock.
我知道迈肯是你的老朋友
I realize McCann is an old friend of yours,
可是他跟此事有关?
but what has it to do with us?
这样你们才能逮住凶手
But this is our chance to get the bastards who killed Cregg and Harris.
政♥府♥当局找不到他杀证据
The authorities found no evidence of foul play in either case.
你说什么没证据?我这里就有
What are you talking about, "No evidence?" I've got the evidence right here.
每个人都知道他们是被谋杀的
Everybody in this room knows that those men were killed.
大家都知道迈肯就是下一个
Everybody knows that McCann is going to be next.
够了,史派基
That's enough, Spike.
我们得采取行动
We have to do something.
我们可以进行表决
Well, we could put it to the vote.
对,可是那得全体委员出席
Yes, but that would require the full committee.
需要一点时间
And it will have to wait.
史派基
Spike.
那是个陷阱
That was a set-up.
那是陷阱!把他派去往陷阱跳!
He sent him away.He knew there'd be a vote.
史派基,拜托
Spike, please. Look, listen.
听着,事情超乎想像
This is getting big.
上级在质疑,我们倍感压力
The powers that be are asking questions.Pressure's being applied.
他们要保护自己的名声
They have their reputations to protect.
我了解名声的重要性
I'm not doing this to protect reputations.
我会处理这事情
You know, a light touch is one thing,
可是要完全不碰?我做不到
but no touch at all? I can't do this.
你知道此事不被认可
You realize this thing is set up for maximum deniability?
线人是你找的
You're the only one who knows the Locals.
他们只听你下达的命令
All their orders come through you.
所以呢?
So?
这事要是曝光,死的就是你
So? If this comes out,you're the one who takes the fall.
怎么死?
Fall? From where?
我已经受够那些委员
I am done with this whole committee thing.
我自己去找他
I'm gonna find him.
他虽然只是个孩子,但很有潜力
He's a good kid, don't worry.I'm shtupping his mom.
他知道他的任务吧!
Does he know he can't bring his mom on the job?
知道、知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
向阿曼的孤魂打声招呼
Tell your mates in Oman I said hello.
丹尼,我有点紧张?
Danny,is this what it was like when you were first starting?
这是你第一次?天哪
This is your first job? Jesus.
我第一次杀人,吐了一天
My first time,I puked for a day afterwards.
- 我当时年轻又蠢,跟他们没两样 - 我可以做得很好,老兄
- I was young and dumb,just the way the army likes them.
- I could be good at this, man.
我可以轻松了结这人吧?
I mean, it's easy, yeah?
杀人很简单
Killing's easy.
承受这一切活着才困难
Living with it is the hard part.
要是我看到他,我会通知你
If I see him,I'll give you a bell.
不必害怕传话出去
Don't be shy about spreading the word.
找到的人都有重赏
There's a very tidy finder's fee.
我会睁大眼睛找
I'll keep my eyes peeled.
剩一个,今晚是关键
One more and we'll call it a night.
生意上门
We're on.
他迟到了
He's late.
保持75尺,安全距离范围
Just keep me at 75 feet and give me a clear line of sight.
好
Yeah, okay.
哪来的烂司机!
Where'd you buy your license?
跟紧他,小心点
On his tail. Doing 60.
一分钟内你就能看到丹尼
You'll have a visual on Danny in one minute.
盯紧他,杰克
Stay with him, Jake.
我找到他了
I got him.
目标入笼
We have target in sight.
我会悼念他的
Gonna miss it.
快切进去,快点,切进去!
Come on, get in.Get in behind him!
- 快,切过去 - 空间不够
- Just do it, get in!
- There's not enough room!
逼他
电影精选列表