It's not a good idea. We have to give the impression abroad
宗教与哲学多元化地存在于波兰
that religious and philosophical pluralism exists in Poland.
现在有新的老师了 年轻,够格,危险
There are new teachers now. Young, well qualified. Dangerous.
- 比如? - 比如一个沃伊蒂瓦,年轻的神父
- Such as? - Such as a certain Wojty?a. A young priest.
不应该让他教会那些年轻人无所畏惧
This man should not be allowed to teach young people to have no fear.
我们需要恐惧去实现我们的目标
We need fear to accomplish our goal.
从历史的角度来看,这是对的
It will be right in the eyes of history.
即使在天主看来,也是如此,如果祂存在的话
And even in God's eyes, if He exists.
卢布林大学还会继续开办的
The University of Lublin will remain open.
亚当
Adam.
同志?
Comrade?
卡罗尔·沃伊蒂瓦在卢布林大学讲授伦理学
Karol Wojty?a. He holds the chair of Ethics at the University of Lublin.
他还是克拉科夫当地的神父 负责牧养年轻人
And he's a priest here in Krak¨®w taking care of young people.
我要知道他的一切
I want to know everything about him.
见过谁,说过什么,想过什么,一切的一切
Who he meets, what he says, what he thinks. Everything.
甚至他去厕所的时候
Even when he goes to the toilet.
亚当,你申请来我们部门是出于意识形态的考虑还是对职业生涯的规划?
Adam, did you apply to our department out of ideology or to further your career?
为什么你问这个呢?
Why do you ask?
我对一个学习美术史的学生如此讨厌宗教感到很奇怪
I find it strange that someone studying art history should hate religion so much.
我热爱的艺术赞美人,不是天主
The art I love celebrates man, not God.
所谓的天主是迷信和蒙昧主义的
God is superstition and obscurantism.
你的心真是纯洁
So you're pure at heart.
你呢?
What about you?
我尽量
I try to be.
你的车票
Ticket, please.
请 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
我看到了些新面孔,你叫什么?
I see some new faces. What's your name?
雅尼纳·库龙,来自卢布林
Janina Kuron. I'm from Lublin.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
- 马尔辛·密茨凯维奇,来自凯尔采 - 一个不能辜负的好名字
- Marcin Mickiewicz, from Kielce. - That's quite a name to live up to.
你呢?
And you?
玛利亚·波莫瑞斯卡,来自波茨南
Maria Pomorska, from Poznan.
- 你呢? - 对不起,事实上,我注册的是美术史
- And you? - Sorry. Actually, I signed up for art history.
哦,没关系,我们也欢迎你。你叫什么?
No, you're welcome, too. What's your name?
- 亚当,亚当 杰林斯基 - 喜欢的话就加入我们吧,亚当
- Adam. Adam Zielinski. - Join us if you like, Adam.
艺术可以是道德的主人,并不是相反
Art can be the master of morals and not the opposite.
好的 我们以提问开始我们的课程
Good. Why don't we start with a question?
谁先来?
Who wants to go first?
好
Yes?
- 为什么…… - 不,坐下
- Why do... - No, sit down.
为什么有些人的行为像野兽 而另一些人会成为英雄呢?
Why do some men act like wild beasts while others become heroes?
什么让一些人背叛他的朋友
What makes some men betray their friends
而其他人却为不认识的人牺牲自己呢?
and others sacrifice their lives for people they don't even know?
谁能回答上来?
And who can answer that?
人们因为恐惧和不幸而变坏
People are bad because they are scared and unhappy.
他们被推向暴♥力♥和自我毁灭
So they can be driven to violence and self-destruction.
一个有趣的话题
There's an interesting subject.
幸福与不幸存在于我们每人的心灵深处
Happiness and unhappiness deep down inside of each one of us.
笛卡儿说,“人徘徊在天主与虚无之间”
Descartes. "Man is in the middle between God and nothingness."
“他必须做出选择”
"And he must choose."
我们教授的哲学概念主要基于人类经验而产生
We have to teach a philosophical concept based essentially on a human experience
而非宇宙论的观点 就像2加2是多少这类的
rather than a cosmological one, more like what two and two are worth.
工人会说,二加二没有多少
And the worker says, it isn't worth a lot.
那是政♥治♥的驱动 听起来像一种哲学的消遣
That's the political drive. It sounds like a philosophical pastime.
- 这是思想的食粮 - 让我们用餐吧
- It's food for thought. - Let's have the food!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是我的错我走路常不看路的
It's my fault. I'm always walking around with my head in the clouds.
哦,是你啊!
Oh, it's you.
美术史?
Art history?
美术史乐意请你喝点什么 你觉得怎样?
Art history would like to buy something to drink. What do you say?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我在撰写关于皮奥特·米豪洛夫斯基的博士论文
I'm doing my doctorate's thesis on Piotr Michalowski.
- 我不知道他是谁 - 一位著名的画家
- I have no idea who he is. - He's a very famous painter.
我是著名的无知
And I'm famously ignorant.
他在发狂的状态中画了些堂·吉诃德的画
He painted several pictures of Don Quixote in a frenzy.
疯狂,强壮,绝望
Mad, strong, desperate.
- 玛利亚? - 怎么?
- Maria? - Yes?
- 我让你感到无聊了? - 没有,一点都没有
- Am I boring you? - No, not at all.
有很多事情我们必须讨论
There are many things we must discuss.
年轻人需要明确的答案 现在,马上
The young need positive answers, now, immediately.
社♥会♥主♥义♥者们承诺……
Communists promise...
社♥会♥主♥义♥者承诺 年轻人中有一个新的,公平的,更好的社会
Communists promise young people a new, fair and better society.
年轻人很纯洁 他们相信一个理想的社会是可能存在的
Young people are pure. They want to believe that an ideal world is possible.
- 我们不要向他们特别地承诺天上和地下 - 我让你无聊了吗?
- We don 't promise them heaven and earth. - Am I boring you?
- 你在看什么? - 抱歉
- What are you looking at? - Sorry.
- 你住哪里? - 和我姨妈住在克拉科夫
- Where do you live? - In Krak¨®w with my aunt.
好极了,我也住在克拉科夫 是命运的安排还是什么?
Fantastic. I live in Krak¨®w too. Is that destiny or what?
谁知道呢? 命运很神秘,但它总有自己的方式
Who knows? Destiny's very mysterious. But it always finds its way.
我们得用马♥克♥思♥主义自己的术语来迎接它 解放全人类
We have to meet Marxism on its own terms. The freeing of mankind.
我们中的七个人会到周围没有教堂的工人阶级邻居家里
Seven of us will go into working-class neighbourhoods without churches.
我们会造访所有需要我们的家庭
We'll visit any family that needs us.
好的
Good.
你们做了个令人敬佩的决定
You've made an admirable decision.
但可能很危险 先确保你们没有被跟踪
But it might be dangerous. Make sure you are not followed.
- 亚当也去吗? - 不,他不去,他看起来有点勉强
- And Adam too? - No, not him. He seems a little reluctant.
亚当活在他的艺术世界里
Adam lives in his world of art.
- 你也喜欢亚当? - 是的,我想
- You like Adam, don't you? - I think so.
- 他喜欢你吗? - 我不知道
- And he likes you? - I don't know.
他怎么不会喜欢你呢? 他是个审美者,他一定爱你爱得要死
How could he not like you? He's an aesthete. He probably likes you to death.
我想组织学生进行一次山区旅行
I'd like to organise a trip to the mountains with the students.
- 这个主意太好了 - 我们去塔特拉山脉
- That's a great idea. - We'll go to the Tatras.
你论文可以用这个论述作前提 诚实和勇气的道德价值
A premise for your thesis. The moral value of honesty and courage.
太好了
I like it.
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam.
如果你喝醉了打了你老婆 你就不能责怪其他人
If you're drunk and beat your wife, you can't blame others.
自尊的缺失导致你伤害至爱的人
It's the loss of self-respect that causes you to harm a person so dear to you.
神父,我很无助,没有希望
There's no help, no hope for me, Father.
- 如果是真是这样的话,你就不会在这里了 - 我为此已经做了很多次补赎
- If that were true, you wouldn't be here. - I tried many times to make amends.
尽管经常失望,你还是必须找到你心中的爱
Despite disappointments, you must find love within you.
这是唯一能改变你的力量
It's the only strength that can change you.
我们这个时代的邪恶存在于人类一系列的的退化过程中
The evil of our times consists in a sort of degradation of the human being,
有时是由意识形态决定,有时是经济或者政♥治♥制度造成的
sometimes planned by ideologies or by political or economical systems.
前面两公里处有雪崩,所以他们停了下来
There's been an avalanche two kilometres up the track. They're stopping here.
我们得通过重建人类的神圣价值来反抗
We have to oppose them by reconstructing the sacred value of man.
我迟到了
I am late.
- 来自克拉科夫的火车 - 好,这就是沃伊蒂瓦没有来的原因
- The train from Krak¨®w. - Oh, right. That's why Wojty?a isn't here yet.
他们都去找吃的了,我没有 我正在发愁考试
They all went to get something to eat. Not me, though. I'm sweating the test.
我没来上课。我在波茨南工作,但我尽量学习
I didn't go to classes. I work in Poznan but I'm trying to study.
这个沃伊蒂瓦是什么样? 他也是个神父,对吗?
What's this Wojty?a like? He's a priest too, right?
对
Yes.
- 他是不是很小气? - 小气?
- Is he mean? - Mean?
比那更糟
Worse.
他是个暴君,真正的暴君
He's a tyrant. A real tyrant.
哦,天主啊
Oh, my God.
- 你们准备好了吗? - 多少准备了些
- Are you well prepared? - More or less.
你能给我解释一下 舍勒反对技术社会的论辩吗?
Could you explain Max Scheler's polemic against technological society to me?
他针对的是理性主义者
He opposes the rationalists
那些相信我们可以掌控自然与人类的人
who believe that we are able to dominate nature and man.
还有呢?
And?
对他来说 世界上唯一的信任来自于爱
For him, the only trust in the world comes from love.
- 你也来自波茨南? - 对,是的
- So you're from Poznan, too. - Right, yeah.
我找到了我们班的一个老同学 他很有才华,还帮了我大忙
So, I found a classmate of ours who knows his stuff and he really helped me.
他是谁?
Who is he?
他到哪儿去了?
Where did he go?
维托尔德·布罗泽克
Witold Brozek.
天主帮助我!
God help me.
好运
Good luck.
给我你的打分册,维尔托德
Give me your grade book, Witold.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 我很抱歉,我不知道…… - 你的打分册
电影精选列表