You are not laughing?
- 我不能坐在这里了 - 坐下!
- I can't stay here. - Sit down!
好了 坐下吧
Come, now. Sit down.
你会让他发疯的
You are going to make him mad.
来吧,坐下
Come, now.
我已下令让死者的家属们住在贫民窟 以偿还他们葬礼的支出
I have ordered the families of the dead in the ghetto to pay for their funerals.
哦,我敢肯定死亡率会一天天下降
Hm. I'm sure the mortality rate will drop from one day to the next.
没错,它已经下降了
Exactly. It has dropped.
所有的犹太人都得了病
All Jews are sick.
生病的人有一种在污秽中颠仆的倾向
Sick people have a tendency to wallow in filth.
喔,污秽是他们自然的气味 他们是堕落的民族
Hm. Filth is their natural flavouring. They are a decadent race.
一群退化者
A bunch of degenerates,
没有能力像我们德国人那样抚养自己的孩子
incapable of raising and taking care of their children like we do in Germany.
猪
Pigs.
犹太小孩不是小孩
Jewish children are not children.
你说什么?
What did you say?
德国小孩干净
German children are clean.
犹太小孩肮脏
Jewish children are dirty.
德国小孩有牙
German children have teeth.
犹太小孩无齿
Jewish children don't have any teeth.
德国小孩睡在床垫上
German children sleep on mattresses.
犹太小孩睡在停放死者的桌边
Jewish children next to tables laid out with the dead.
德国小孩玩耍
German children play.
贫民窟的犹太小孩不懂怎么玩
Jewish children in the ghettos don't know how to play.
他们真的是堕落的小孩
They really are degenerate children.
他们唯一的娱乐
Their only entertainment
是看着他们的父母兄弟姐妹被射杀
is to go watch their parents, brothers and sisters being shot.
他们唯一的乐趣是看着他们的母亲被杀
Their only fun is watching their mothers being murdered.
德国小孩笑
German children smile.
犹太小孩不笑
Jewish children don't smile.
德国小孩走路 犹太小孩不走路
German children walk. Jewish children don't walk.
你们从未教他们怎么走路怎么笑
You'll never teach them how to smile and how to walk,
即便你们试图用皮鞭让他们服从
even if you try to make them obey by whipping them!
他们也不会
Never.
你不知道犹太小孩没有腿吗?
Don't you know that Jewish children don't have legs?
他们长翅膀了
Jewish children have wings!
你也可以把我打死
You might as well have me shot.
波兰神父!那他们怎么做到的,啊?
Polish priests! How do they do it, huh?
他们有翅膀?
They have wings?
咦?啾!啾!啾!
Huh? Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!
啾啾! 啾!
Cheep-cheep! Cheep!
- 你在写什么? - 一部话剧
- What are you writing? - A play.
- 关于什么的? - 悲伤
- About what? - Sorrow.
我要离开了,卡罗尔,到你那里去
I'm leaving now, Karol, to reach you.
如果可以,我们在去琴斯托霍瓦的路上见
If you can, meet me on the road for Czestochowa.
我不得不告诉你一些穷凶极恶的事
What I have to tell you is so atrocious,
我没有再多的眼泪可流,心也不在了
I don 't have any tears left. No heart left.
你记得瓦多♥维♥采的犹太教堂吗?
You remember the synagogue in Wadowice?
我们可以从克鲁格家的避难所看到它
We could see it from the Klugers' hiding place.
苔西亚
Tesia!
苔西亚
Tesia!
那是什么声音?
What was that?
没什么,奶奶
Nothing, Grandma.
他们引爆了一个炸♥弹♥
They blew up an unexploded bomb.
亲爱的,在他们找到你们之前快离开这里
Get out of here before they find you, my love.
快走
Get out of here.
他们开始带走老人和病人了
They are beginning to take away old people and the sick.
为什么?
What for?
他们把他们带到哪里去?会照顾他们吗?
Where do they take them? Do they look after them?
不知道
I don't know.
我完全没有想到过会有这些事
I wasn't prepared for any of this.
为什么世界上其它地方没有人站出来说句话呢?
Why doesn't anybody speak up in the rest of the world?
那些在他人被杀时保持沉默的人
People who keep quiet while others are murdered
和杀人凶手一样坏
are just as bad as the murderers.
- 耶西克死了,是不是? - 没有
- Jusek's dead, isn't he? - No.
他说好要写信给我的
He promised to write me.
或许他写了,但信没有到我手里
Maybe he did it, but his letters never reached me.
你可以给我一个吻吗?求你了
Will you give me a kiss, please?
维斯拉瓦失去光芒的眼睛让我感到恐惧
Wislawa's unstaring eyes frightened me.
那双又大又美的眼睛现在变得空洞
Those big, beautiful eyes of hers were empty now.
成为灰烬
They had turned to ashes.
他们开始向奥斯维辛和贝乌热茨驱逐波兰人时
When they started the deportations to Auschwitz and Belzec,
盖世太保发现了克鲁格一家人
the Gestapo found the Klugers.
那天我正好和塔蒂克一起到那里
I arrived there with Tadek that very day.
别碰她
Don't touch her!
当恶魔还在想象中的时候,你能够忍♥耐
When evil is only imagined, you can live with it,
但当它在你面前显现的时候,你已没有退路
but when it's manifest before your eyes, there is no way out.
拉点儿什么,拉!
Play something! Play!
为什么?
Why?
为什么这些恐怖之事一次又一次重复
Why do these horrors repeat themselves...
总是变得更糟?
..only they get worse?
是什么让眼睛、心灵和意志……
What is it that makes eyes, hearts and minds...
……如此欠缺对怜悯与尊重的感受?
..so incapable of feeling pity and respect?
他们也被称为人类
Who are these human beings
同样有母亲姐妹和孩子
who have mothers and sisters and children,
一样有丈夫或妻子,晚上与他们相拥
who have husbands and wives they hug at night?
而这些受造物是按照天主的形象受造的么,卡罗尔?
Are these creatures made in God's image, Karol?
天主在哪里?
Where is God?
圣母玛利亚,您是波兰的王后
You, Mary, are queen of Poland
天主将琴斯托霍瓦作为你的宝座
and God has made Czestochowa your throne.
保卫我们,作我们的盾牌
Defend us, be our shield,
使我们强壮,能够赶走我们的敌人
make us strong so that we can drive back the enemy.
拯救我们
Come to our rescue.
给我们带来和平
Bring us peace.
为什么我没有得到回答?
Why don't I have an answer?
为什么人可以让他人承受绝对的痛苦?
Why does man force another human being to live in absolute pain?
没有希望?
Wiithout hope?
我们该怎么对众生回答所有这些疑问?
How can we answer to all this?
托马斯,这个世界上到底有多少恶魔?
How many millions of monsters are there on this earth, Tomasz?
为什么一定要无辜者付出代价?
Why must the innocent pay?
还会有多少无辜的人仍然要出生,仅仅是为了注定灭亡的命运?
How many more innocents still have to be born just to be exterminated?
我曾定睛注视这些纳粹分子
I was staring those Nazis in the eyes.
我看到那恶魔在他们里面是如此狂妄……
The evil I saw there was so radical...
……难以理喻……猥亵
..so incomprehensible...obscene.
我感觉我几乎想要杀了他们
And I felt like killing them.
而我是个神父
And I'm a priest.
我对有此想法感到内疚
I feel guilty about that.
我不想像他们那样充满仇恨
I don't want to hate like they do.
爱
Love.
爱
Love.
惟有爱能阻止人们堕入地狱的深渊
Only love can keep men from falling into an abyss.
你今天到哪儿去了?
Where were you today?
我去排队领♥取♥我们的面包
I was standing in line to get us some bread.
结果已经没有了
There was none left.
每次你出去,我都担心你不会回来
Every time you go out, I'm afraid you'll never come back.
爸爸,我不得不出去
I have to go out, Dad.
- 我们要吃,要活 - 唔
- We have to eat. We have to live. - Hm.
- 谁? - 托马斯
- Who's there? - Tomasz.
外面都宵禁了,你还出来干什么?
What are you doing out after the curfew?
你感觉怎么样了,沃伊蒂瓦先生?
How are you feeling, Mr Wojty?a?
又回到衰老的自我了,好多了
Back to my old self once again. Well, almost.
卡罗尔,我给你在采石场找了份工作
Karol, I've found you a job in a quarry.
这个给你 没有工作他们会驱逐你的
Here. Without this they'll deport you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那些都是工作许可证吗?
Are those all work permits?
工作许可证和伪造的犹太人洗礼证明
Work permits and forged baptismal certificates for Jews.
给我们来点维克多的伏特加,卡罗尔
Bring us some of Wiktor's vodka, Karol.
一个医学生在我用完奎宁后给我的
A medical student brought it to me when I finished my quinine.
他说这个会有同样的效果
He said it would have exactly the same effect.
谢谢,但我不能 我得走了
Thank you, but I can't. I have to go.
不,不要
电影精选列表