1939年9月,克拉科夫(波兰)
KRAK¨®W, SEPTEMBER, 1939
教宗若望·保禄二世前传
卡罗尔,换下克里斯蒂娜
Karol, change up with Krystyna.
他们摧毁了我们的空军 五百架飞机还没来得及起飞就被炸毁
They destroyed our air force. 500 planes pulverised before they could take off.
我听到这个消息时他们还没炸掉广播站呢
I heard it before they bombed the radio station.
我把维斯瓦夫带到瓦多♥维♥采 然后我参军去
I'm taking Wislawa to Wadowice and then I'll join the army.
维斯拉瓦,你是犹太人
Wislawa, you're Jewish.
犹太人应该尽可能离开波兰
Jews should leave Poland if they can.
瓦多♥维♥采是个安静的小镇 犹太人在那里不会有事
Wadowice is a small, quiet town. Jews won't be in any danger there.
托马斯,你能照看一下我的父亲吗? 我也要参军去
Tomasz, will you look after my father? I want to join the army, too.
当然,我会带他到教区长那里跟我同住
Of course. I'll take him to the rectory with me.
你以前总对我说你不会参军的
You always told me you could never be a soldier.
我可从没想到有这样的事
I never imagined anything like this.
你准备干什么呢,维克托?
What are you going to do, Wiktor?
所有的快毕业的医学生都被叫去医院里了
All the last-year medical students have been asked to go to the hospital.
你觉得会发生什么?
What do you think is going to happen?
如果这世界被邪恶接管,
If the world gets taken over by evil men,
我们将无话可说,也无泪可流
we won't have any voice left or tears to shed.
但是,我们决不能失去希望
But we must never lose hope.
- 卡罗尔! - 耶日!
- Karol! - Jerzy!
耶日!
Jerzy!
如果找得到火车的话,我要回到瓦多♥维♥采去
I'm going back to Wadowice if I can find a train.
我带上我父亲,我们就可以去参军了
I'll pick up my father and we can join the army.
- 教授!武伊齐克教授! - 我要去学校
- Professor! Professor Wojcik! - I'm going to the university.
- 总理说过要关了它呢 - 那里有我们很多宝贵的书!
- The chancellor said to lock it up. - We have valuable books there.
我要把它们放进地下室——万一他们轰炸我们
I'll put them in the basement in case they bomb us.
- 我和你一起去! - 我们都去!
- I'll go with you. - We're all coming.
你和你父亲走后,你的姐妹、妈妈还有奶奶怎么办?
What will happen to your sister, mother and grandma when you and your father leave?
纳粹不会找女人们的麻烦的
The Nazis won't bother with women.
你们克鲁格家族是犹太人, 犹太人很危险
You Klugers are Jews. Jews are in great danger.
我们是波兰人, 我们会把纳粹赶出我们的国家的
We are Poles. We'll kick the Nazis out of our country.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
- 怎么了? - 我害怕
- What's wrong? - I'm scared.
到瓦多♥维♥采去避一避吧!
Please go and hide in Wadowice.
小心点!
And be careful.
我怕极了
I'm so scared.
听我的,跟我去教区长那里吧
Listen to me. Come to the rectory with me.
终于来了,卡罗尔,你迟到了
There you are, Karol. You're late.
托马斯,感谢天主你在这里 我……
Tomasz, thank God you're here. I was...
- 那是什么? - 看起来怎么样?
- What's that? - What does it look like?
我的旧军夹克 我要参军
My old military jacket. I'm going to join the army.
不
No.
不,爸爸 轮到我去战斗了,而不是你
No, Dad. It's my turn to go and fight, not yours.
你跟托马斯好好呆在教区长那里
You will stay nice and safe with Tomasz in the rectory.
就照卡罗尔说的做吧,沃伊蒂瓦先生
Please do as Karol says, Mr Wojty?a.
我要妈妈为我而自豪
I want Mother to be proud of me.
她在的话早就叫我阻止你了
Mother would have asked me to stop you.
求你了,你能告诉他点有意义的事情吗?
Please...can't you try to talk some sense into him?
你知道他是什么样的人
You know what he's like. Please.
沃伊蒂瓦先生,听我一句 你的年龄已经不适合这么做了
Mr Wojty?a, listen to me. You are too old for this sort of thing.
但你的身体已经不如你的心灵与意志那样坚强了
No, but your body isn't as strong as your heart and soul still are.
- 我准备好了 -我该怎么做?
- I'm ready. - What should I do?
保护他并照顾好你自己
Protect him and watch out for yourself.
- 全心信赖天主 - 全心信赖天主
- Unum cor et anima una. - Unum cor et anima una.
- 你还好吗? - 嗯
- Are you all right? - Uh-huh.
- 我来背你吧,你叫什么? - 约瑟夫.
- Let me carry you. What's your name? - Jozef.
- 上来吧,约瑟夫 - 约瑟夫!
- Up you go, Jozef! - Jozef!
- 我以为把你给丢了呢 - 我扭伤了脚腕
- I thought I'd lost you. - I twisted my ankle.
- 你不必背着他 - 放心吧,卡罗尔的肩膀很强壮
- You don't have to carry him. - Leave his foot. Karol has strong shoulders.
我嫂子在梅莱茨附近有个农场 我们要去那儿
My sister-in-law has a farm near Mielec. We are going there.
我去放奶牛 奶奶有架钢琴,但调子不准了
I'm going to herd the cows. My grandma has a piano, but it's out of tune.
约瑟夫正在圣巴尔多禄茂教堂神父那里学习钢琴
Jozef was taking piano lessons with the priest at Saint Bartholomew's.
我很荣幸我肩上背着小肖邦
I'm honoured carrying a Chopin on my shoulders.
瓦多♥维♥采
WADOWlCE
- 我们可以进来吗?
- May we?
阿尼亚
Hania.
- 卡罗尔呢? - 他去和他父亲去参军了
- And Karol? - He left with his father to enlist.
- 耶日!我要走了 - 我们也是,我们要去……
- Jerzy! I'm leaving. - So are we. We're heading for...
- 你能来我真高兴 - 我也是
- I'm so happy you came. - So am l.
我们要穿过麦伦尼塞
We're going through Myslenice.
维斯拉瓦吻我了
Wislawa kissed me.
全心信赖天主
Unum cor et anima una.
卡罗尔,给我点水好吗?
Karol, will you give me some water, please?
你发烧了? 爸爸,你发烧了
Have you got a fever? Dad, you are burning up.
你在说什么? 我一生从来没有发过烧
What are you talking about? I never had fever a day of my life.
耶西克,是耶西克
Jusek! That's Jusek.
耶西克!
Jusek!
抱歉,……耶西克,等一下!
Excuse me, it's... Jusek, wait!
- 卡罗尔! - 耶西克!
- Karol! - Jusek!
- 太惊喜了! - 耶西克!
- What a surprise! - Jusek!
- 我们要去热舒夫参军 - 我们也是
- We are going to Rzeszow to join up. - So are we.
- 车上有空位置给我父亲吗? - 可惜没有
- Do you have room for my dad? - I wish I did.
见到阿尼亚了吗?
Have you seen Hania?
当然,她平安到了瓦多♥维♥采
Sure, she arrived safe in Wadowice.
她一直说起你呢
She talks about you all the time.
卡罗尔,这场风暴也将成为过去
Karol, this storm too will pass.
给,留着这个
Here. Keep this.
- 好运!前线见! - 好的
- For good luck. See you on the front. - Yes.
- 全心信赖天主 - 全心信赖天主
- Unum cor et anima una. - Unum cor et anima una.
天主祝福你们!
God bless you!
烟雾蒙蔽了双眼 我看到他们肩膀上
"Blinded by smoke, I see held on their shoulders
——像一具棺木在柱廊间
Iike a coffin along a colonnade
你的钢琴 摇摇欲坠
your piano falling, falling."
- 他在说什么? - 你好,约瑟夫
- What did he say? - Hello, Jozef.
- 你脚踝好了吗? - 好了
- How is your ankle? - Fine.
我在朗诵我们伟大诗人——诺威德的诗句
I was quoting our greatest poet, Norwid.
在叛乱时期俄♥国♥士兵杀人越货
During the revolt Russian soldiers were killing people and smashing things.
他们把肖邦的钢琴从窗外丢到火中
They threw Chopin's piano out of the window into a fire.
有人就把它捡回来妥善保存
Some men picked it up and carried it to safety.
我也会用生命去保护肖邦的钢琴的
I would have given my life to save Chopin's piano, too.
是的,我知道 这就是诗人告诉我们 我们的祖国永远不会灭亡的原因
I know. That's why the poet is telling us that our homeland can never be destroyed.
永远不会
Never.
神父!
Father!
- 这就是你们家乡的祭坛? - 是的
- This is the altar of your homeland? - Yes.
这就是你们庆祝
And this is where you celebrate the victory
波兰军队打败条顿骑士团的地方?
of the Polish army over the Teutonic knights?
- 这就是波兰人祈求自♥由♥的地方? - 是的,就是这里
- And this is where Poles pray for freedom? - Yes, it is.
这件杰作出自德国人之手
This masterpiece was crafted by a German.
皮特范德,来自但泽
Peter van der Rennen, from Danzig.
还有这些天使, 由奥格斯堡的艺术家们创作
And these angels, they come from the masters of Augsburg.
我们走在德国土地上,神父
We walk on German soil, priest.
你刚刚会见的是总督 ——帝国大臣汉斯·弗兰克
You just met the Governor-General, Reich Minister Hans Frank.
很抱歉,他的命令是向大众关闭大教堂
His orders are to close the cathedral to the public. I'm sorry.
你很抱歉?
You're sorry?
我们得清场了
We have to clear this place.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
- 这个教堂属于人♥民♥ - 克拉科夫到处都是教堂
- This church belongs to the people. - Krak¨®w is full of churches.
这是大教堂
This is the cathedral.
大教堂是瓦维尔城♥堡♥的一部分 瓦维尔现在是我的官邸
The cathedral is part of Wawel Castle. Wawel is my residence now.
它不再属于波兰人了
It doesn't belong to the Poles any more.
所以,这是我的教堂
So this is my church.
如果你把自己叫做基♥督♥徒
If you call yourself a Christian,
你应该知道这里是灵魂的居所 不是你的皮靴随意践踏之处
you should know that this a place for the soul, not for your boots.
马克!
Macke!
这个波兰神父开始让我厌烦了
This Polish priest is starting to bore me.
请吧,你们得走了
Please, you have to leave now.
哦,你好!
Oh, hello.
你有药品吗? 我父亲发烧了
Do you have any medicine? My dad has a fever.
没有,我什么都没有
No, I don't have anything.
- 我知道有个人有 - 真的?
- I know somebody who does. - Really?
是的
电影精选列表