It feels like this.
感觉就像这样
I want you to watch.
我让你看看
Help! Jonah!
救命 约拿
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Turnbull!
特恩布尔
Send a message to Grass, lieutenant, U.S. Army.
给美军中尉格拉斯发电报
Located Turnbull. Stop.
找到特恩布尔 句号♥
Sailing out of Independence Harbor. Stop.
航行去独♥立♥港 句号♥
Destination unknown. Stop.
目标未知 句号♥
Turnbull has constructed nation-killer weapon. Stop.
特恩布尔已经制♥造♥出大规模杀伤武器 句号♥
Going in alone.
我一个人去了
Send everything you got or thousands will die. Stop.
派出你全部的人马 否则数千人就会死亡 句号♥
Keep him fed and watered. Don't you tie him up.
让它有吃的有喝的 别把它拴起来
If I don't come back for a spell, he'll know it.
如果我过一会不回来 它会知道的
He'll head out on his own way.
它自己就会出去的
He got a name?
它有名字吗
Yeah.
有
Horse.
马
You.
你
I don't know what to say to you.
我不知道该对你说什么
The hell you think you're going, mister?
你不能乱闯 先生
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
I'm about all out of wiseass answers, friend.
我已经懒得回答这个问题了 朋友
Well, Mr. Turnbull, it appears the bells are finally ready to toll on Washington.
特恩布尔先生 看来钟声终于要在华盛顿敲响了
And I hear them, Mr. Lusk, as I've heard them for six long years.
我一直听 拉斯科先生 我已经听了六年了
We appreciate the services that you have rendered to us.
我们感谢你的效力
I can only hope you succeed.
我只希望你能成功
I'll most certainly hang if you don't,
不成功的话我肯定要被绞死了
an outcome I sincerely hope to avoid.
我很不愿看见这样的结局.
Consider it avoided.
不会被绞死的
Fire it up. Let's go!
点火 开始
Fire up the engine!
发动机点火
Get ready to put her in the water!
准备下水
Looks good. Come on, let's go. Check the engine room.
看起来不错 走吧 去发动机房♥看看
You know, you look like a right freak, don't you?
你知道 你看起来就像个怪物吗
Tell me, what's it like to go through life with a face like that?
告诉我 长着这张脸生活是什么感觉
Let me show you.
我让你看看
This is for
这是为
my wife.
我妻子报仇
This is for my son!
这一下是为我儿子报仇
Turnbull! Turnbull! Turnbull!
特恩布尔 特恩布尔 特恩布尔
Turnbull! Turnbull! Turnbull!
特恩布尔 特恩布尔 特恩布尔
Gentlemen,
各位
tonight we put this ship in the water.
今晚我们让这艘船下水
And as we navigate the shoreline of this precious and ruined land,
我们在这片美丽却被践踏的国土海岸线上航行的时候
let us not forget that we sail
不要忘了我们是航行在
on an ocean of tears.
血泪的海洋上
And when we reach the Potomac,
当我们到达波多马克河
our enemy will learn that we have arrived to do that thing
我们的敌人就会明白我们要做的
which we most assuredly were convened to do.
就是我们聚集在一起的目的
To make war!
发动战争
The Capitol will burn!
首都将会毁灭
The battle is joined!
战斗已经打响
Turnbull! Turnbull! Turnbull!
特恩布尔 特恩布尔 特恩布尔
Hex.
哈克斯
You know, Hex, they say you have no heart.
哈克斯 都说你冷酷无情
I think your problem may be just the contrary, son.
我觉得你的弱点正相反
You are soft.
你心软
You're incapable of sacrifice.
不能忍♥受别人的牺牲
You wanna surrender or you wanna watch another one die?
你是投降 还是再次看你爱的人死去
That's a good boy.
这样才对
Once a coward, always a coward.
一次是懦夫 终身是懦夫
Jeb says hi.
杰布向你问好
No. I want him to watch.
不要 我想让他看
Three minutes till we're in range, sir.
三分钟后就进入射程了
Our country was new.
我们是新国家
Four thousand yards to target.
离目标还有四千码
You still got that Derringer in your bustle? No, he took it.
你裙撑上的手♥枪♥还在吗 被他拿走了
What about that knife in your garter? Took it.
吊袜带上的刀子呢 拿走了
What about that? Took it all, Jonah.
那么 都拿走了 约拿
Well, searched you pretty darn good, didn't they?
对 你搜查的很仔细啊
Wouldn't you? Yeah.
换成你不会这么做吗 是
All right, here's what we're gonna do.
好吧 我们这么做
You shout for the guard, get him over here
你呼唤卫兵 让他过来
and use your feminine wiles and whatnot.
利用你的女性魅力
When he gets close.
等他靠近了
What the hell? Tallula Black's mama didn't raise no fool.
怎么回事 我特露拉·布莱克也不是吃干饭的
Tallula? Lilah's a nickname.
特露拉 莉拉只是绰号♥
Tallula.
特露拉
Tallula.
特露拉
Two thousand yards to target, sir.
离目标还有两千码
Yankee cutter, downriver.
下游有北方军队的小艇
You are now all in the custody of the military
你们现在都被
of the United States of America.
美国♥军♥方逮捕
You will all be charged with treason.
你们将被指控以叛国罪
Quentin Turnbull,
昆汀·特恩布尔
you can show your face first.
你可以先露面
Arm the weapon.
装备武器
Fire at will.
自行射击
Lieutenant.
中尉
Detonate.
引爆
Full steam ahead.
全速前进
Can you shoot?
你会开枪吗
Can you?
你会吗
Get to that gunner. I got you covered.
干掉炮手 我掩护你
Target is in range!
目标进入射程
Fire 50 rounds!
发射50发炮弹
Detonate the ordnance!
引爆
You're gonna go free.
你可以自♥由♥离开
Free to walk this earth with a mark on your flesh.
脸上带着自♥由♥的走在世上
And every day, that mark will remind you
每一天 这个印都会让你想起
of the man who took everything you had.
那个让你失去一切的人
Help! Jonah!
救命 约拿
No! No!
不 不
I want you to watch.
我想让你看着
Watch this.
看着
Happy Fourth of July.
国♥庆♥节快乐
Your reward.
你的奖赏
And full pardon.
以及完全赦免
And I'd also like you to consider this.
我希望你考虑这个
America needs a sheriff.
美国需要警长
I don't think countries have sheriffs, exactly.
我觉得美国就没有警长
Sir.
总统
Though if you get yourself into a jam,
不过如果你有麻烦的话
I imagine you can find me.
你应该能找到我
He offer you a job?
他给你职位了吗
Yep. You take it?
是的 你接受了吗
No. I'm not big on having a boss.
没有 我不喜欢被人管
Sorry about it, Jeb.
对不起了 杰布
They say a man with vengeance in his heart is supposed to dig two graves,
都说心存报复的人应该挖两个坟墓
one for his enemy and one for himself.
一个给敌人 一个留给自己
Well, I guess mine will just have to wait.
看来我的坟墓还要等等再挖了