Don't worry. You're free to continue your double-dealing in the Capitol backrooms
放心 你还能继续在国会做个两面派
over fine cigars and 200-year-old malt.
抽着上好的雪茄 喝着200年陈酿麦芽酒
But you'll continue to do what I ask of you.
但你要继续按照我的要求去做
Mr. Turnbull,
特恩布尔先生
I've given you the routes for every top-secret shipment,
我告诉了你每一次机密运输的路线
location of the plans,
计划的地点
but this, sir, I really.
但这一次 我真的
The hour is approaching.
时间快到了
Make no mistake, this country will not see its second century.
没错 这个国家肯定不会存在超过一百年
And when America is in flames,
等美国天下大乱的时候
you will be glad that you chose wisely.
你就会庆幸做出了明智的选择
You will tell me where the trigger devices for that weapon are hidden.
你告诉我武器的触发装置藏在什么地方
Pretty orange balls.
漂亮的橙色球
Don't seem like much.
看起来不多
Aye, but they'll turn the world to dust all the same.
是啊 但也会让世界毁灭的
Marvelous.
威力非凡
Take them, boys. But be careful.
带上它们 但是要小心
Wouldn't want to drop them.
千万别掉在地上
Grab that fella.
带上那个人
Casualties? The soldiers are all dead.
伤亡如何 士兵都死了
What is this? Oh, we found this one
这是谁 我们看到这个人
with shoulder boards on his coat.
衣服上有肩章
Please. Let the innocents go.
拜托 放无辜的人走吧
There are no innocents.
没有无辜的人
You're gonna need to check that iron, mister.
你需要把枪♥支♥寄存起来 先生
All right!
好了
This is what y'all been waiting for, you degenerate bastards!
这就是你们在等待的 你们这些堕落的家伙
In this corner, the Barbarian.
一方是"野蛮人"
And in this corner, from halfway across the world,
另一方来自遥远的国度
The Snake-Man.
蛇人
Feed him the rattlesnake venom. That one! That's the one!
喂他些响尾蛇毒液 对 就是这个
Nice pastime you got here, colonel. Hex.
你这里的娱乐项目真不错 上校 哈克斯
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 加油 加油
Yeah! Go on.
好啊 继续吧
Get it done already.
快点下手
You don't mean to kill me.
你不打算杀了我
I haven't made up my mind. Let's see how this little visit goes.
我还没决定 先看看这次拜访进行的怎么样
I'm looking for Turnbull.
我来找特恩布尔
Shit, Turnbull's dead. You know that good as anyone.
特恩布尔已经死了 你最清楚
The government said he didn't burn in no fire.
政♥府♥说他没死于大火
You're chasing ghosts. You should let this go.
这是毫无希望的事 你还是算了吧
You put your best friend in the grave.
你害死了你最好的朋友
You betrayed your regiment.
背叛了你的部队
For what? Honor?
为了什么 荣誉
There's no honor in war. War is killing, simple as that.
战争中没有荣誉 只有杀戮 没别的
This country could've been ours.
这个国家本该是我们的
Those days are long passed.
那都是很久以前的事了
What if I told you it's not too late?
现在还不晚
That we could still bring this unholy union of states to its knees.
我们仍然能摧毁这个邪恶的国家
Don't you want a second chance?
你不希望再有一次机会吗
All right.
好吧
I've decided I am gonna kill you.
我已决定要杀了你
I kind of thought that might be your sentiments on the matter.
我也觉得这会是你的决定
Boys.
来人
Toss him in.
把他扔下去
Slocum,
斯洛科姆
where's Turnbull?
特恩布尔在哪儿
Why don't you ask your dead friend Jeb?
还是问你死去的朋友杰布吧
I reckon you can catch up with him in hell. You know, colonel.
你应该能在地狱中见到他 上校
What a mighty good idea.
这确实是好主意
Get him in there! Get in there, you mutt!
带它进去 进去 你这混♥蛋♥
Get him in the cage! You boys want a fair fight?
带它去笼子里 你想公平的打一架吗
They're just jealous of your good looks, boy.
他们只是嫉妒你的外貌
Suit yourself.
你自便
Can't say I blame you.
我不责怪你
Son of a.
混♥蛋♥
God, you are such an asshole.
天啊 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Good to see you again too, Jeb.
很高兴再次见到你 杰布
If I let you up, you promise you won't punch me again?
如果我放开你 你能保证不再打我吗
Well, seems like a losing proposition if I don't.
不打你的话 我岂不吃亏了
I want your word, Jeb.
我需要你的保证 杰布
What makes you think that's any good? It was always good enough for me.
就算保证又有什么用呢 对我来说有用
Go on, then.
那就让我起来吧
All right.
好吧
I need your help, Jeb.
我需要你的帮助 杰布
You're kidding me, right? This is a joke. No.
你在开玩笑的吧 这是个玩笑吧 不是
You killed me, Jonah. You drew on me, Jeb.
你杀了我 约拿 你利用了我 杰布
Yeah, well, that was a mistake.
是啊 那是个错误.
Well, obviously.
是啊 很明显
You disobeyed a direct order. To burn down a hospital.
你违背了命令 烧毁医院的命令
Your father was gonna murder them people just to make a point.
你父亲杀这些人是为了表明其立场
I couldn't stand for that. I'm surprised that you could.
我忍♥受不了 没想到你竟能忍♥受
He was our commanding officer. He was my father.
他是我们的指挥官 又是我父亲
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Neither did I.
我也一样
I'm sorry about it.
我很抱歉
Killing you, I mean.
我是说 杀了你
I never did expect things would turn out that way.
我从未想到事情会发展到这一步
He took my family in your name, Jeb.
他借故为你报仇 抓了我的家人
He made me watch them die.
当着我的面杀死了他们
I gotta find him, Jeb.
我一定要找到他 杰布
I been watching you
我一直在看你
and I been watching him.
也一直在看他
It's getting real hard to tell the difference between you two.
很难区别你们之间的不同
Your father is a monster, you hear me? And you ain't?
你父亲是个大坏人 听到吗 你就不是吗
From where I sit,
在我看来
you're just two men bent on murdering folks to make your own pain go away.
你们都是通过杀人来减轻自己痛苦的人
Living life like that, that sounds a hell of a lot like being damned.
这样的生活 无异于被诅咒
You know what he's capable of.
你知道他的破坏力有多大
Oh, Jonah.
约拿
He's at Fort Resurrection. Yeah?
他在复活堡 是吗
He's holed up there.
他隐居在那里
I guess you two can probably have it out once and for all.
我想你们就能一决雌雄一了百了了
I gotta be honest with you, I don't even know who I'm pulling for.
说实话 我不知道该站在那一边
Either way, you'll have company soon.
不管怎么样 你很快就有个伴了
Yeah, I suppose that's true.
这倒也是
Hell. I'm starting to burn.
妈的 我开始觉得热了
I best be getting back underground.
我最好回到地下了
Now, you listen to me.
你听我说
They talk about you down here. You do yourself a favor.
这里很多人在谈论你 你自己保重
You stay ahead of death as long as you can, you hear?
尽量晚点再死 知道吗
Because they got plans for you.
他们设计了对付你的计划
Take care, Jeb.
保重 杰布
See you soon.
再见
He's never coming back for you.
他不会回来找你的
You don't know that.
这可难说
Who do you think told the government he was in here?
你以为是谁向政♥府♥告的密呢
You're gonna have to get out of my room.
你离开我的房♥间
You know, I bought you off of old Jack Straw fair and legal.
我用公平合法的手段从老杰克·斯特劳手中把你买♥♥来
I'm gonna do what I please.
我想干什么就干什么
I own you now.
你现在占有你了
Fool me once, dear.
我不会再上当了 亲爱的
Single-shot pistol, asshole.
单发手♥枪♥ 笨蛋
And I ain't much for being owned.
我可不是能占有的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
How do you do?
你好
You get uglier every time I see you.
你是越来越丑了
Lord, don't do that. You'll break every mirror we got in stock. Come on.
千万别笑 你这一笑就更没法看了
Now, these work good.
这些枪不错
You got anything new, Smith?
有新的枪吗 史密斯