Thought you'd never ask.
正等着你问呢
I take it that means you approve.
看来你满意
Big plans for the Fourth?
准备在国♥庆♥节干大事
Just another day of the week is all it is.
只是平平常常的一天罢了
Jonah, you and I both know the only reason you fought for the South
约拿 你我都知道你为南方作战
is you ain't like being told what to do by the government.
只是因为你不愿听从政♥府♥的摆布
You ain't never believed in secessionism.
你从来不信仰分离主义
And you ain't never believed in slavery neither.
也不赞同奴隶制
So, what's the point in hating the Union so much?
那你为何这么恨联邦政♥府♥呢
All of them on both sides is just a bunch of hypocrites as far as I'm concerned.
所有脚踏两只船的人 在我看来都是伪君子
America gonna be 100 years, Jonah.
美国就要100岁了 约拿
A new nation.
新的国家
And what's good in it?
有什么好处呢
The future, that's what. No.
有前途 这就是好处 不
Me and my boys, we gonna go on up there to Washington
我和孩子们 我们要去华盛顿
and stand in a crowd of free men,
站在一群自♥由♥人中间
men your color skin and mine, and listen to the president.
你我这样不同肤色的人 听总统演讲
The country can keep to its own business and I'll keep to mine.
国家忙国家的事吧 我自己忙自己的事
I'll take them both.
这两把我都要了
Magnificent, isn't it?
很宏伟吧
It's bigger than a breadbox, that's for sure.
比面包箱还大 这是肯定的
Do you know who Eli Whitney was?
你知道伊莱·惠特尼是谁吗
I'm a very undereducated man, Mr. Turnbull.
我没上过几天学 特恩布尔先生
Are we talking about Whitney Senior or Junior?
你指的是老惠特尼还是小惠特尼
Senior.
老惠特尼
After he invented the cotton gin and started the Industrial Revolution,
在他发明了轧棉机开启了工业革命之后
he went to work for the U.S. military, special projects.
他去了军方效力研究特殊项目
He pioneered the use of component parts,
他发明了很多零部件
and firearms, new combustibles for munitions,
枪♥械♥新型的火♥药♥
and more or less, he single-handedly invented modern warfare.
他几乎一人改变了现代战争的状态
So as an exercise,
作为一个练习
they ask him to design a super-weapon, a nation killer.
军方让他设计一种超级武器 能毁灭一个国家的武器
And this is what he envisaged, but they never made it,
这就是他的设想 但是从未制♥造♥
because once they realized its potential,
因为等他们认识到这一武器的破坏力
they decided that they could not fathom willfully visiting
他们觉得不能把这种武器
that kind of devastation on their fellow man.
用于自己同胞身上
But I can.
但是我能
And one week from now, we will have succeeded where they failed.
从现在起一周以后 我们就能做成他们未做成的事
On the fourth of July,
在国♥庆♥节
the United States of America
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
will know hell.
将陷入地狱
Cheers.
干杯
Kill him.
杀了他
Thanks, Smith.
谢谢 史密斯
Open the gates for General Turnbull!
为特恩布尔将军开门
Sorry, Jeb.
对不起 杰布
Hex.
哈克斯
Jonah-bloody-Hex.
该死的约拿·哈克斯
I'd know that half-cooked pie-hole anywhere.
这个混♥蛋♥化成灰我也认识
Looks like we got ourselves some target practice, lads.
我们要进行打靶训练了 弟兄们
Spread out.
散开
Hold your fire! You'll blow us all to hell!
别开枪 会把我们都打死的
I'm gonna hand Turnbull your balls in a snuffbox.
我要把你交给特恩布尔
Look at you. Beautiful.
看看你 漂亮
Come on, up you get. Come on, flower.
来 站起来 宝贝
Up.
起来
That's it. Good man.
就这样 好的
Is that all you got?
你就这点本事
Really? Jonah Hex.
真的吗 约拿·哈克斯.
Jesus Christ, look at the state of you.
天 看看你的样子.
You ain't going anywhere, boy.
你哪里也去不了
Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be back.
放心 宝贝 我很快就回来
Hex?
哈克斯
Jonah Hex?
约拿·哈克斯
Oh, Hex!
哈克斯
I'm coming for you!
我来找你了
Hex! Where are you, you bloody hooligan?
哈克斯 你这混♥蛋♥ 你去哪儿了
Yeah.
对
Don't fuss.
别惊慌
Go on, step over.
过来 好了
Take me home. Get.
带我回家
Explain this to me again, Burke.
再向我解释一下 博克
There is no explanation. I gave the bastard two barrels straight in the chest.
无法解释 我在这混♥蛋♥的胸部开了两枪
By all rights, he should be as dead as Billy here.
他本应像这里的比利一样死了
Well, Hex doesn't know how to die. He'll have to be educated.
哈克斯不知道怎么去死 应该有人教教他
I have no problem educating the man.
我很乐意教教他
So Jonah Hex is still alive.
约拿·哈克斯仍然活着
And somehow, that son of a whore knows I am too.
而且这混♥蛋♥知道我也活着
Find me something he loves and bring it to me.
找到他爱的东西 然后带给我
Well, then.
那么
I'll lure him to us and we'll lay his pretty face to rot in some trench somewhere.
我把他引来 让他漂亮的脸蛋在某条沟里腐烂
Stuck as a white pig.
就像一头死猪
That would be desirable.
那就好
Gentlemen, this location's compromised.
各位 这个地点暴露了
Load the cream of it onto the train,
把有用的东西都装到火车上
dynamite the rest.
剩下的炸掉
I'll get the bastard. Either way.
我会抓住这个混♥蛋♥的 不管用什么办法
Some say when you're just about to die,
有人说临死之前
you play out your unfinished business.
就会看到你放不下的事
Even in death, vengeance is the one thing you can't let go.
即使死了 复仇也是最让人放不下的
Hex.
哈克斯
Guess there's not much left to say between us.
我们之间没什么可说的
Fire.
开炮
See, one day with weapons like this, you'll be able to flatten continents.
将来这样的武器能够炸平大♥陆♥
But we gonna have to content ourselves with starting small.
但是先挑选一个小目标我们就该满足了
Ready, sir.
准备好了
Wait for it.
等一下钟声
Where? Just outside of Wayne County, Georgia.
在哪儿 就在佐治亚州韦恩县郊外
Casualties? Three hundred and twentyfour souls.
伤亡人数 224人
Military targets?
军事目标
None, sir. All civilian.
不是 都是平民
Boys, get away from that.
离它远点
Look at that. What is it?
看看 这是什么
What's your assessment of the situation?
你对这一情况怎么评估
There are over 20 major centennial events.
有20多个重大的百年庆典
The World's fair in Philadelphia.
费城的世界博览会
The parade in New York. Your speech here.
纽约大游♥行♥ 你在这里的演讲
Detonate the ordnance.
引爆♥炸♥弹
We've increased military presence, but due to his willingness
我们增加了军力部署 但是由于
to strike civilian targets, it is impossible to predict where he's going to attack.
他的目标是平民 无法预测他的袭击目标是哪里
I don't know how we're gonna stop him, sir.
我不知道如何能阻止他 总统
Lovely.
好的
Hello there, little lamb.
你好 小羊羔
Have you lost your flock?
找不到羊群了
I'm done working for the night.
我晚上不再接客了
What the hell's wrong with you? Just for a little fun, like.
你是怎么了 只是玩玩
Nobody has to get hurt.
没必要受伤
Little flower, huh?
小花啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
You're coming with me, girl.
跟我走 小姐
This one's about a war hero.
此人是个战斗英雄
This one's about a war hero, like you were.
此人是个战斗英雄 就像你一样
This man ain't near as handsome as me.
此人长得比我差远了
And where's the brave little son, Travis?
你怎么变得这么不勇敢了 查维斯
As literary form, these things is useless.
这东西一点文学价值也没有
Now, I can feel your brain rotting right below my hand right as we speak.
我能感觉到你的脑子正在堕落了
Help! Jonah!
救命 约拿
You took everything I love, Jonah Hex.
你夺走了我爱的一切 约拿·哈克斯
Do you know what that feels like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗