War and me took to each other real well.
我喜欢战争 战争也喜欢我
It felt like it had meaning.
战争让我感觉是有意义的
The feeling of doing what you thought was right.
感觉在做正义的事
But it wasn't.
但却不是
Folks can believe what they like,
不管你的信仰是什么
but eventually a man's gotta decide if he's gonna do what's right.
最终都要决定做不做正确的事
That choice cost me more than I bargained for.
这一选择让我付出了超出预想的代价
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy! Son!
爸爸 儿子
Brave boy.
勇敢的孩子
My son Jeb was brave. Loyal too.
我儿子杰布也很勇敢 忠诚
And then he was murdered by his best friend in cold blood.
但却被他最好的朋友残忍♥的谋杀了
Isn't that right, Hex?
是这样吗 哈克斯
Turnbull, let them go.
特恩布尔 放了他们
Son, you are not fit to wear this uniform.
孩子 你不配穿上这身军装
You're a coward and a traitor.
你是个懦夫和叛徒
Fine. I am.
好吧 我是
It's got nothing to do with them.
但这不关他们的事
Of course it does. No.
当然有关系 没有
You killed the only family I had.
你杀了我唯一的家人
No. General, please, don't do this.
不 将军 请不要这么做
Betrayed your own men and you murdered my son.
你背叛了自己的军队 又杀了我儿子
I'm begging you, sir. I'm begging you.
求你了 将军 我求你了
You took everything that I love, Jonah Hex.
你夺走了我爱的一切 约拿·哈克斯
You know what that feels like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Don't do this.
别这么做
It feels like this.
感觉就像这样
I want you to watch.
我想让你看
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
You're gonna go free.
你可以自♥由♥离开
Free to walk this earth with a mark on your flesh.
脸上带着印 自♥由♥的走在世上
And every day, that mark will remind you
每一天 这个印都会让你想起
of the man who took everything you had.
那个让你失去一切的人
I hung on that cross for days.
我吊在十字架上数日
8y the time the Crow Indians found me and cut me down,
等到克罗族人发现我放我下来的时候
I was nearly dead.
我已经奄奄一息了
Those medicine men did what they could to bring me back,
医师用尽办法保住了我的命
but somehow they just couldn't get me all the way out.
但无法彻底治愈我
And crows seemed to stay with me.
乌鸦总是在我身边
Didn't make me immortal.
并未让我成为不死之人
Just left me with the curse of knowing the other side.
却让我不幸拥有了和死人交流的能力
See, talking to dead folks ain't natural.
和死人说话是违反自然的
8ut sometimes they're the only ones who will point the way.
但有时只有死人才会指路
I searched this land high and low, hunting old Turnbull down.
我四处打探 寻找老特恩布尔
8ut then that old bastard played one final trick on me and died in a hotel fire.
但这个老混♥蛋♥最后还是耍弄了我 死在旅店的一场大火中
The man that took my family was dead.
杀害我家人的人死了
I had nowhere to go and a heart full of vengeance.
我无处可去内心又充满复仇
I did what come natural and turned to bounty hunting.
我就自然而然的成为赏金猎人
Punishing the guilty wherever there was profit.
为了悬赏而去捉拿坏人
This here's my story.
这就是我的故事
Jonah Hex.
约拿·哈克斯
Jonah Hex.
约拿·哈克斯
These are the boys you wanted.
这就是你们要的人
The Clayton boys.
克莱顿团伙
That's right.
是的
Appear we have a little problem, Mr. Hex.
看来有点小小的麻烦 哈克斯先生
There's four Clayton boys. This only three boys.
克莱顿团伙有四个人 你只带来三个人
I don't see my way we could possibly recompense you
我们恐怕无法按照之前的约定
the agreed upon "reconception."
付给你酬金
The rest of him was too fat for my horse.
他身子太肥了 我的马拉不动
Well, now, Mr. Hex,
哈克斯先生
these boys were no end of trouble to us simple folk.
这几个人是我们淳朴善良人们的大患
You showed me proof they was guilty. I brought them in, simple as that.
你给我犯罪证据 我去抓捕罪犯 就这么简单
You surely have done us quite a favor.
你确实帮了我们一个大忙
Transaction's all it was.
只不过是交易
I'll collect my $100 bounty on them and be on my way.
我来领♥取♥100美元悬赏之后就走
That there, Mr. Hex, was more of a limited-time offer.
至于赏金 哈克斯先生 是有时间期限的
But you'll pay it all the same.
但你们仍然要给钱的
Oh, hell, Mr. Hex.
哈克斯先生
There's an unscrupulous man or two would pay double that for your stinking hide.
还有一两个恶人愿意出双倍的钱来找到你肮脏的藏身处
Five coffins.
五具棺材
Sure you don't need eight?
不该准备八具吗
Cut him down!
干掉他
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Hang it up. All right. I'm in.
加注 好 我跟
Mom?
妈妈
What do you suppose those men are doing?
这些人是干什么的
Get down!
趴下
Stay calm. We've got them 20 to one.
放心 我们人数是他们的20倍
Prepare to engage!
准备战斗
Look out!
小心
I'll take out the conductor!
我去干掉列车长
Secure the weapon!
保护好武器
Nobody move.
都不许动
Everybody, get back.
大家都后退
We're slowing down.
我们慢下来了
You're sure, absolutely sure, it was Turnbull?
你完全肯定就是特恩布尔
Positive, President Grant.
是的 格兰特总统
Bastard must've faked his own death.
这混♥蛋♥肯定是装死了
Why now? I can hazard a guess.
为何现在 我来猜猜
There are centennial celebrations being prepared in more than 20 states.
有20多个州都在准备百年建国♥庆♥典
Whatever he's preparing,
不管他有何企图
we've probably got 10 days to find him.
我们大概只剩10天的时间来找到他
Beg your pardon,
请原谅
but why does the president care if one old Confederate general is alive?
可是总统为何关心一个南部邦联老将军的死活呢
After Gettysburg, Turnbull changed.
葛底斯堡战役之后 特恩布尔就变了
He targeted hospitals, schools, churches.
以医院 学校 教堂为袭击目标
Strike enough fear into people's hearts
让人们心里充满恐惧
and eventually they'll tear down the government that failed to protect them.
最终导致推♥翻♥未能保护自己的政♥府♥
His Mexican slaves had a nickname for him.
他的墨西哥奴隶给他起了个绰号♥
What was it? Terorrista.
什么绰号♥ 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terorrista.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Load all that cannon onto our wagon.
把这大炮装到我们的车上
Find what's left of our two boys and give them an honorable burial.
找到我们两个弟兄的遗体 体面点下葬
Burn the rest.
其他尸体烧掉
Tell me what you know, lieutenant.
告诉我你掌握的情况 中尉
All we can confirm is that Turnbull took something off that train.
我们只能确定特恩布尔从火车上劫走了什么东西
And that he broke into the U.S. Armory in Virginia a week before that.
一周前他还进入了维吉尼亚的美国♥军♥械库
Summerland, Virginia? Yes, sir.
维吉尼亚州的萨默兰 是的
He's building it.
他在制♥造♥
The plans were never completed. He's building the weapon.
这些计划从未实现 他在制♥造♥那种武器
Sir, as you know, my unit is the very best.
总统 你知道 我的队伍是最棒的
Yes, lieutenant, which is why I need you to locate this man.
是的 中尉 因此我需要你找到这个人
Jonah Hex?
约拿·哈克斯
Hex is a lawless bounty hunter. The man was a hero once.
哈克斯是无法无天的赏金猎手 曾经是个英雄
Sir, we've all heard the stories, but. Hex turned in Turnbull and his men.
总统 我们都听说过传闻 但是 哈克斯背叛了特恩布尔和他的人
And he paid a terrible price for it.
为此付出了惨重的代价
Sir, Turn. Mark my words, gentlemen.
总统 记住我的话 两位
The very fate of our nation may rest on the shoulders of Jonah Hex.
我们国家的命运可能就要依靠约拿·哈克斯了
He don't look so tough.
他看起来不是很强悍
Looks tough to me.
我看很强悍
Not to me.
我看不行
Watch this.
你看着
Hey, Hex. What happened to your face?
哈克斯 你的脸是怎么了
Cut myself shaving.
刮脸的时候不小心
What happened to yours?
你的脸是怎么了
For the broken window.
赔偿打坏的玻璃
It's about time for you to move on, Mr. Nash.
你该走了 纳什先生