Going for a price.
忍♥痛出♥售♥
I'll be sad to see him go.
买♥♥马车吗
Horse and cart?
埃里克大帝
雷声滚滚
Fee-???-fo-fum.
不要问雷声从哪里来
Ask not whence the thunder comes.
不要问兽群到哪里去
Ask not where the herds have gone
更不要问鸟儿为何停止歌♥唱
nor why the birds have ceased their song.
回家的路途中
When coming home
莫停留太久
don't take too long
怪物漫步在阿尔比恩的土地上
for monsters roam in Albion.
不必愁眉不展
Now let's turn that frown upside down.
埃里克国王带着魔法王冠
Here comes King Erik
救民于危难
with his magic crown.
大家好
Hello, mates!
我是埃里克大帝
I'm Erik the Great.
-埃里克您好 -你们想知道
- Hello, Erik! - Would you like to hear
我是如何打败巨人的吗
how I defeated the giants?
想
Yeah!
故事发生在刚图
In Gantua we set our scene
一粒魔豆长出
where a stalk has grown
参天豆茎
from a magic bean.
在人类未知之处 一群巨人
And from there, beyond the reach of men
正从那里 顺藤而下
a plague of giants did descend.
看那小妞是谁啊
And what do we have over here?
你好 美人
Hello, pretty.
请问芳名
And what might your name be?
不关你事
None of your business.
真是个美人
Very pretty.
-你从何得来 -好东西
- Where did you get that? - Nice.
我母亲给我的
From my mother.
请让我离开
Now, please, let me be.
快点 跟着她
Come on, go after her.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
怎么了 戏不好看吗
What's the matter? Not enjoying the show?
把你的脏手拿开
Get your hands off me.
你们不能这样对一个姑娘
That's no way to treat a lady...
说实话 你们几个醉猫根本打不过我
To be honest, you looked too drunk to do that.
识相的就别再纠缠这位小姐
What say we let the good lady go home
我也就大人♥大♥量放过你们
and I'll consider forgetting this.
抱歉 大人 我们不想惹麻烦
We're sorry, sir. We don't want any trouble.
很好 因为惹到我
Good. Because that's what you're gonna get.
就是惹上麻烦
Trouble.
没错 说的就是你们三个
Yeah. All three of you.
你们惹上
A whole...
大♥麻♥烦
...lot of trou--
我身后有人 对吧
There's something behind me, isn't there?
尊姓大名
What's your name?
杰克
Jack.
你的膝盖不会打弯吗 杰克
Something wrong with your knees, Jack?
走吧
Forward.
我的马车呢
Where's my cart?
有人见到我的马车吗
Has anyone seen my cart?
罗德里克
Roderick!
-罗德里克 -什么事
- Roderick. - What?
-国王召见 -为什么
- The king wants to see you. - Why?
公主又微服出巡了
Princess has wandered off again.
你二人成婚后
You gonna let her do
你还会允许她这么做吗
that kind of thing once you two is married?
依我心意 一旦我们成婚
When we're married, as far as I'm concerned,
她去跳崖我都不会拦
she can wander off a cliff.
我还有比那更重要的事
I have bigger plans.
罗德里克
Roderick.
你说为什么僧侣都要把头发
Why do you think them monks shave their heads
剃成那样
like that?
是为了让上帝看穿他们的大脑吗
Is that so God can see into their brains?
维克 我就喜欢你这点
That's what I like about you, Wicke:
丁点事都好奇得要死
Stuffed to the gills with insatiable curiosity.
真是可惜
Now, that's a pity.
感谢上帝 这东西还在
Thank God, it's still here.
关闭城门
Close the gates to the city
调遣人手
take some men
找到那个僧侣
and find that monk.
克洛维斯特高级治安部有令
And by the authority of the Lord High Constable of Cloister
在找到嫌疑人之前
this gate will remain
城门将一直关闭
closed until I find what I am looking for!
我在找一名窃贼
I am looking for a thief!
如果你没偷过东西
If you ain't stolen nothing,
就不必害怕 你过来
you ain't got nothing to worry about! You!
那边 那个秃子
There! With the bald head!
转过身 让我看看你的脸
Turn around, let me see your face!
好了 低头
Enough! Bow!
那边的
Him!
给我跪下
On your knees!
良驹待售
Horse for sale.
最后一次叫价
Last chance, going for a great price.
这马拉车劲儿可足了
He's a good horse for a cart...
-买♥♥它不后悔 -我出10个铜钱
- if you had one. - I'll give you 10 Coppers.
10个铜钱 真的吗
Ten? Really?
事出紧急 性命攸关
I'm on an urgent mission. Life and death.
是吗 好吧 成交
Yeah, all right, deal.
我身上没带钱
I don't have the money with me.
但钱在修道院里
But there's money at the abbey.
我相信你是个诚实的人
I'm sure you're an honest man.
我宁愿把安瑟卖♥♥给僧侣 也不卖♥♥给
I'd much rather sell Anser to a man of the cloth than
屠夫什么的
a butcher
但我不能空手而归
But I can't afford to go home empty-handed.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
你这个蠢货
You idiot!
看看他们当中谁的头是秃的
I wanna see their baldy heads!
所以我给你这些当作抵押
Which is why I'm offering you collateral.
豆子
Beans.
这些可不是普通的豆子
Not just beans.
它们是圣物
They are holy relics, from a very
是很久很久以前特殊时期的遗物
special time long, long ago.
我看它们就是普通的豆子
They look like beans to me.
对于克洛维斯特的僧侣来说
They are priceless
它们是无价之宝
to the monks of Cloister.
远远不止10个铜钱 无论如何
Worth more than 10 coppers. Whatever happens
你必须把这些豆子送回修道院
you must bring those beans back to the abbey.
把它们交给善知鸟院长
Take them to Prior Puffin
告诉他是亚伯兄弟派你去的
and tell him that Brother Abel sent you.
你会得到报酬的
You'll get your money.
亚伯兄弟 这些就是普通的豆子
Brother Abel, these are just beans.
孩子 这些豆子有神奇的力量
Son, those beans have the
能改变我们所知的世界
power to change the world as we know it.
不要弄丢了
Don't lose them.
无论如何
And whatever you do
不要让豆子碰到水
don't get them wet.
拦住那个僧侣
Stop that monk!
小心
Watch out!
说你呢 站住
You there! Stop!
抓住他
Grab him!
把他拿下
Take him down!
堵住出口 现在抓住他
Block the exit! Grab him now!
给我乖乖待着
Stay where you are!
不许动
Don't move!
你好啊 僧侣
Hello, monk.
我很抱歉 埃尔蒙特
I'm sorry, Elmont.
为什么事道歉 公主殿下
Sorry for what, princess?
我并不想总是给你找麻烦
Well, I don't mean to make your job so hard all the time
电影精选列表