They did a study once...
发现死亡或者失踪人数
and it turns out people die
是全国其他小镇平均的六倍
or disappear six times the national average.
你看到的吗
You read that?
不仅仅是大人
Not just grown-ups.
儿童数量更多
Kids are like worse
多多了
way, way worse.
我还有别的资料 如果你们想看
I've got more stuff, if you want to see it.
失踪
帕特里克·霍克斯塔特
别怕 告诉我们
Do not freak out, just tell us.
我听说他有个过山车 和黑猩猩似的
Yes. I heard he has a roller coaster like a pip chimpanzee...
-还像个老头的骨架 -没错
- and like an old man's fucking bone! - Yes.
挺厉害的吧
Cool, huh?
不 没什么厉害的
No, nothing cool.
没什么厉害的
There's nothing cool.
旧德里
这挺厉害的 不 不厉害
Well this is cool, wait, no it's not.
那是什么
What's that?
那个啊 那是德里镇的宪♥章♥
That? That's the charter for Derry Township.
书呆预警
Nerd alert.
不 其实很有意思
No, actually, it's really interesting.
德里一开始是一个捕海狸的营地
Derry started as a beaver trapping camp.
没说错吧 伙计们
Still is, am I right, boys?
81个人签署宪♥章♥ 建立了德里镇
Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry.
但是入冬后 他们全部失踪了
But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace.
整个营地吗
The entire camp?
有传言是印第安人干的
There were rumors of Indians...
但是没有袭击的痕迹
but no sign of an attack.
大家以为只是瘟疫什么的
Everyone just thought it was a plague or something.
但是好像
But it's like...
有一天所有人醒过来然后就离开了
one day everybody just woke up and left.
唯一的线索只有指向井亭的一连串带血的衣物
The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the well-house.
天啊 感觉可以让德里上《未解之谜》
Jesus, we can get Derry on "Unsolved Mysteries".
-去投吧 你太聪明了 -也许吧
- Let's do it. You are brilliant. - Maybe.
街区新少年
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他只是想交点朋友 斯坦利
Maybe he's just trying to make friends, Stanley.
那个井亭在哪里
Where was the well house?
我不知道 应该在城里的某个地方吧
I don't know, somewhere in town, I guess.
怎么了
Why?
没什么
Nothing.
失踪
*没人知道我的烦恼 没人知道我的痛苦*
*Nobody knows the trouble I've seen no one knows my pain*
奈尔伯特路
特纳路
艾迪
Eddie...
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
操 我妈妈会杀了我
Fuck. My mom will kill me.
你觉得这个能帮我吗 艾迪
Do you think this will help me, Eddie?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你要去哪里 艾迪
Where are you going, Eds?
要是你住在这里 你现在就到家了
If you lived here, you'd be home right now.
来和小丑一起吧 艾迪
Come join the clown, Eds.
你会漂浮起来
You'll float down here.
我们会漂浮起来
We all float down here,
没错
Yes we do.
"你的头发如冬天的火焰
"Your hair is winter fire...
"即使一月来临"
"January embers..."
"我的心也随之燃烧"
"My heart burns there too."
贝弗莉
Beverly...
贝弗莉
Beverly.
帮帮我
Help me.
请你帮帮我
Please help me.
我们都想见见你 贝弗莉
We all want to meet you, Beverly.
我们都在这里漂浮
All we float down here.
你们是谁
Hello? Who you are?
-我是维多利亚 -贝蒂·里普森
- I'm Veronica. - Betty Ripsom.
帕特里克·霍克斯塔特
Patrick Hockstetter.
靠近点
Come closer.
-你想看看吗 -我们漂浮
- You want to see? - We float.
我们变了
We changed.
爸爸
Daddy!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
怎么回事
What the hell's goin' on?
水槽
The sink...
有血 有...
There's blood, it's...
什么血
What blood?
水槽 你没看到吗
The sink, you don't see it?
都是血
There was blood.
我好担心你 贝贝
You worry me, Bevvie.
你经常让我担心
You worry me a lot.
但你看不到吗
But you don't see?
你为什么要把你的头发剪成这样
Why'd you do this to your hair?
看上去和男孩子似的
Makes you look like a boy.
我弄丢了 比利 别生气
I lost it, Billy. Don't be mad.
我没有对你生气
I'm not mad at you.
漂走了
Just floated off.
但是 比尔 如果你和我来
But, Bill, if you come with me...
你也会漂起来
You'll float too.
乔治
Georgie.
你也会漂起来
You'll float too!
你也会漂起来
You'll float too!
你也会漂起来
You'll float too!
你也会漂起来
You'll float too!
你也会漂起来
You'll float too!
你也会漂起来
You'll float too!
你也会漂起来
You'll float too!
我要给你们看点东西
I-I need to show you something.
什么东西
What is it?
比我们在小溪边看到的还要有料吗
More than we saw at the quarry?
闭嘴 闭嘴 里奇
Shut up! Just shut up, Richie.
我爸爸要是发现我带男孩子
My dad will kill me if he finds out
回到家里 肯定会杀了我
that I had boys in the apartment.
我我我们派个人望风
W-w-w-w-we'll leave a lookout.
里奇 待在这里
Now Richie, just stay here.
万一她爸爸回来了呢
Woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?
跟你以往一样 开嘴遁
Do what you always do. Start talking.
这是我的天赋
It is a gift.
那里
In there...
什么东西
What is it?
进去就知道了
You'll see.
太好了 带我们进厕所
Great, bringing us to the bathroom.
告诉你们 家中发生的恶性事故有89%
You know that 89% of the worse accidents at home
发生在厕所和书房♥
occur in the bathroom and kitchen.
那里面还全是细菌和霉菌...
And that's where all the bacteria and fungi are...
那不算是什么卫生的地方
and it is not really a hygienic place...
我就知道
I knew it!
你们看得到吗
Do you see it?
嗯
Yes.
这里发生了什么
What happened in here?
我爸爸看不到 我以为是我疯了
My dad couldn't see it, I thought that I might be crazy.
如果你疯了 我们都疯了
Well if you're crazy, then we're all crazy.
我们不能就这么放着不不不管
We c-c-c-can't leave it like this.
你从来没去过德里夏日舞会吗
You never went to the Summer Fair Derry?
我觉得没有
No, I think not.
据我所知吧
That I know.
我每年都回去
I go there every year...
有一次我和里奇一起去...我打中了靶子
but there was one time I went with Richie...because I hit the target.
但是奖品太多了
But there were so many prizes
我不知道选哪哪哪个
I didn't know which one to p-p-pick.
那些都不是真的...
It's not true, you know...