在德里锯木厂等马达冷却
1908年4月3日在德里钢铁厂 复活节彩蛋盛会
复活节爆♥炸♥伤及102名儿童 88人死亡
1908年德里钢铁厂爆♥炸♥案后死难者遗体
1908年德里钢铁厂爆♥炸♥案中骇人的发现
《德里旧史》
河边发现的尸体并不是贝蒂·里普森
彩蛋男孩
Egg boy!
你在干什么
What on Earth are you doing?
你要去哪里 大奶
Where you off to, Tits?
抓住你了
Got ya!
等等
Wait.
-抓住他 -别碰我
- Hold him. - Leave me alone!
-揍他 -你逃不掉的
- Hit him. - You will not escape.
救命
Help!
抓住他
Hold him!
-抓住他 霍克斯塔德 -抓住他 比尔彻
- Hold him, Hockstetter. - Grab him, Belch.
-别碰我 -看看这些脂肪
- Leave me alone. - Look all that blubber.
我要把他的头发点了 和迈克尔·杰克逊一样
I'm gonna light his hair like Michael Jackson.
抓住他
Hold him.
放开我 放开我
Get off me, get off me.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
好了 新来的
Okay, new kid.
当地人为什么叫这里接吻桥呢
This is why us locals call this the kissing bridge.
这是为了做两件事 互相啃脸
It's for two things: Sucking face...
和刻下名字
and cutting names.
亨利 拜托
Henry, please.
-住手 -亨利
- Stop! - Henry!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我要把我的全名刻在他的大肚子上
I'm gonna carve my whole name into his cottage cheese.
我发誓我要把你的奶头割下来 我发誓
I'm gonna cut your fucking tits off. I swear to god!
抓住他
Get him!
快点
Come on!
抓住他
Get him!
你逃不了的
You can't run!
-不 -我们得找到这个胖子
- No. - We must find the fatso.
我的刀呢 我老爹会杀了我
My knife. My old man will kill me!
-你们俩快去抓他 -走吧
- You two, get him! - Come on!
赶紧给我追
Move your fucking ass!
往那边走了
Go that way.
他在那边
He's down there.
我不知道 我猜是吧
I don't know. I guess.
那是毒葛 那是毒葛
That's poison ivy. And that's poison ivy.
那也是毒葛
And that's poison ivy.
哪里 毒葛在哪里
Where? Where's the poison ivy?
哪都没有 不是每株植物都是毒葛 斯坦利
No where, not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley.
我开始觉得有点痒了
Ok well I'm starting to get itchy now
我觉得这对我来说可不大妙
and I'm pretty sure this is not good for me.
你和你妈妈用一个浴室吗
Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?
有时候是的
Sometimes, yeah.
那你很可能长了阴虱
Then you probably have crabs.
这一点都不好笑
That's so NOT funny.
你们不进来吗
Aren't you guys coming in?
这是灰水
Uhuh that's gray water.
灰水是什么东西
What the hell is gray water?
基本就是尿和屎 我告诉你们
It's basically piss and shit. So I'm just telling you...
你们就是在
You guys are splashing
几百万加仑的德里屎尿中
around in millions of gallons of Derry pee.
你是认真的吗
Are, are you serious?
我觉得闻起来可不像大便 先生
Doesn't smell like caca to me, Senor.
好吧 我在这里都闻得到
O-o-okay I can smell it from here.
可能只是你呼出的气被吹回自己脸上
It's probably just your breath wafting back into your face.
你听说过葡萄球菌感染吗
Have you ever heard of a staph infection?
我让你看看什么叫球感染
I'll show you a "Staff" Infection.
这太不卫生了 这些...
That's so unsanitary. These...
你们仿佛就是在粪坑里踱水
you guys are like swimming in a toilet bowl right now.
你们听说过利斯特菌吗
Have you ever heard of listeria?
你们是智障吗
Are you retarded?
我们因为你才要来这种地方
You're the reason we're in this situation.
伙计们
Guys!
操 别告诉我那是...
Shit. Don't tell me that's...
不
No.
乔治穿的是雨靴
Georgie was wearing galoshes.
这是谁的运动鞋
Who's sneaker is it?
里普森
是贝蒂·里普森的
It's Betty Ripsoms.
该死
Shit!
该死 天啊 操
Shit, oh god, oh fuck
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
你们觉得贝蒂...
How do you think Betty feels...
只剩一只鞋在这些下水道里走感觉怎么样
going around these tunnels with only one fucking shoe.
万一她还在这里呢
What if she's still here?
艾迪 进来吧
Eddie, come on!
我妈妈要是发现我们
My mom will have an aneurysm, ok?
到这种地方玩 绝对会长动脉瘤的
If she finds out we were playing down here.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
比尔
Bill?
如果我是贝蒂·里普森 我会希望我们找到我
If I were Betty Ripsom, I would want us to find me.
乔治也是
Georgie too.
如果我不想找他们呢
What if I don't want to find them?
无意冒犯 比尔 但我不想...
I mean, no offense, Bill, but I do not want to end up like...
我不想也失踪了
I don't want to go missing either.
-他说得有道理 -你也这么觉得吗
- He has a point. - You too?
现在是暑假
It's summer...
我们应该好好玩
We're supposed to be having fun.
这不好玩
This isn't funny.
这很恐怖 很恶心
This is scary and disgusting.
上帝啊 你怎么了
Holy shit, what happened to you?
我听到你的声音了 大奶
I hear you, tits.
别以为你能在下面躲一整天
Don't think you can stay down here all damn day.
你找到我们了 帕特里克
You found us, Patrick.
你找到我们了 帕特里克
You found us, Patrick
帕特里克
Patrick.
操
Fuck.
我觉得我们帮助新来的是件好事
I think it's great that we're helping the new kid
但我们也得考虑我们自身的安全
but we also need to think about our own safety.
他的血留得到处都是
I mean, he's bleeding all over
你知道在我们说话的时候
and you guys know there's an AIDS epidemic
艾滋病正在悄然传染吧
happening right now as we speak, right?
我妈妈在纽约的朋友就得了这种病
I mean my mom's friend in New York City got it
就因为在地铁站碰了一根很脏的柱子
just by touching a dirty pole in the subway
然后艾滋病血就通过
and she got AIDS blood into
一根手指倒刺进入了她的身体 倒刺啊
her system through a hangnail, through a hangnail!
他们可以截掉腿和手臂
And they can amputate legs and arms.
但是他们怎么截掉手腕呢
But how do you amputate waist?
你们应该知道
You guys do know that
巷子里全是沾有艾滋病毒的针头吧
alleys are full of dirty needles of AIDS, right?
你们知道的吧
You guys do know that.
里奇 在这里等着 我们走
Richie, wait here. Come on.
很高兴在你死之前认识你
Glad I got to meet you before you died.
好
Good.
我们买♥♥得起吗
Can we afford all that?
我们就这么点钱
It's all we got.
你开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
等等 你在这里有不是有账户吗
Wait, you have an account here don't you?
要是我妈妈发现我自己买♥♥了这些
If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff for myself,
我这周接下来的时间
I'll spend the whole rest of the week
都要躺在急救室进行抢救了
in the emergency room getting extra aid.
卫生棉条
再见 爸爸
See you later, dad.
再见 格雷塔
See ya, Greta.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 你们怎么了
I'm fine, what's wrong with you?
不关你的事