你确定我不会惹上什么麻烦吗 比尔
Sure I will not get into trouble, Bill?
别这么...怕
Don't be a wu-wu-wuss.
要不是我快死了...我就跟你去了
I'd come with you if I weren't... dying.
你没有快死了
You're not dying!
你没看到我今天早上鼻子喷...喷出的呕吐物吗
You didn't see the v-v-vomit coming out of my nose this morning?
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
去拿蜡吧
Ok, go get the wax.
在地下室吗
In the cellar?
你想把它漂...漂起来 不是吗
You want to fl-fl-float, dont' you?
好吧
Fine.
SS·乔治
1988年10月
快点
Hurry up.
好吧 别担心
Ok, don't worry.
蜡在哪里
Where is the wax?
在这里
There it is.
好了
Yes.
那是什么 那是什么
What was that? What is that?
好了
Alright.
给 她可...可以扬帆起航了 船长
There you go. Sh-sh-she's all ready, captain.
她
She?
一般用她来...来...来指一艘船
You always call a b-boat, she.
她
She?
谢谢你 比利
Thanks, Billy.
待会见了
See you later. Bye.
小心点
Be careful.
杰克逊路
不
No!
不
No!
比尔会杀了我
Bill's gonna kill me.
你好 乔治
Hiya Georgie.
这小船真漂亮
What a nice boat...
你想要回去吗
Do you want it back?
想
Yes please.
你看上去挺乖的 肯定有很多朋友吧
You look like a nice boy. I bet you have a lot of friends.
三个 但是我哥哥是我最好的朋友
Three, but my brother is the bestest.
他在哪里
Where's he?
在床上 他病了
In bed... sick.
我肯定能让他高兴起来 我可以给他个气球
I bet I could cheer him up. I'll give him a balloon.
你想要气球吗 乔治
Do you want a balloon too Georgie?
我不该拿陌生人的东西
I'm not supposed to take stuff from strangers.
我是潘尼威士 跳舞的小丑
Oh well, I'm Pennywised, dancing clown.
潘尼威士 没错 这是乔治
Pennywise yes meet Georgie.
乔治 这是潘尼威士
Georgie meet Pennywise.
现在我们不是陌生人了 对吗
Now we are not strangers, are we?
你在下水道干什么
What are you doing in the sewer?
风暴把我吹走了
A storm blew me away.
把整个马戏团都吹走了
Blew the whole circus away.
你闻到马戏团的味道了吗 乔治
Can you smell the circus, Georgie?
有花生 棉花糖
There are peanuts, cotton candy...
热狗
Hot dogs...
还有...
annnnnnd...
爆米花
Popcorn?
爆米花 是你的最爱吗
Popcorn! Is that your favorite?
我也是
Mine too!
因为会爆 爆 爆 爆
Because they pop. Pop, pop, pop.
爆 爆 爆
Pop, pop, pop.
爆
Pop!
我该走了
I should get going now.
不要你的小船了吗
Without your boat?
你肯定不想弄丢它 乔治
You don't want to lose it Georgie.
比尔会杀了你
Bill's gonna kill you.
给
Here.
拿着
Take it.
拿着 乔治
Take it, Georgie.
救命
Help!
比利
Billy!
小丑回魂
1989年 六月
快点 迈克
Pull it, Mike.
快点扣下扳机
Go on now, pull it.
重新上膛
Here, reload it.
你该学会肩负起更多责任了 迈克
You need to start takin' more responsibility around here, Mike.
你♥爸♥爸当时年纪比你小就...
Your dad was younger than you when...
我不是我爸爸 好吗
I'm not my dad, okay?
是啊
Yeah.
看着我 孩子
Look at me, son.
看着我
Look at me!
在这个世界上 你可以有两种形态
There are two places you can be in this world.
你可以变成像我们这样 或者你可以...
You can be here like us or you can be in there...
像它们一样
Like them.
如果你浪费时间磨磨唧唧
If you waste your time hemming and hawing,
别人就会替你做出选择
then someone else is gonna make that choice for you.
只不过你自己甚至都不知道
Except you wont know it
直到你发现双眼间悬的钉子
until you feel that bolt between your eyes.
有一间全是犹太人的教堂
There is a church full of Jews.
然后斯坦得接受超级犹太测试
And Stan has to take the super Jew-y test.
怎么测试的
But how does it work?
他们会把他的鸡鸡尖切掉
They slice the tip of his dick off.
然后你就什么都没了
But then you'll have nothing left!
-没错 -你们等一下
- It is true. - Wait, you guys!
斯坦 戒律到底会怎么样
Hey, Stan, what happens at the mitzvah anyways?
艾德说你把鸡鸡鸡鸡头割了
Ed says you slice the tip of the d-d-d-dick off.
是的 拉比会把你的裤子拉下来
Yes, Rabbi's gonna pull down your pants.
然后朝人群大喊"牛肉在哪里"
And he will tell the crowd: "Where's the beef?".
我在戒律时阅读《律法》
At the bar mitzvah, I read from the Torah...
然后我发表了讲话 突然间就长大成人了
and then I make a speech, and suddenly I become a man.
有更有意思的长大成人的方式
There's more funner ways to become a man.
"更有意思"是指
"More fun ways", you mean.
该死
Shit.
你觉得他们会在我的年鉴上签名吗
Do you think they'll sign my yearbook?
"亲爱的里奇
"Dear Richie...
对不起上个月
sorry for taking a hot,
在你的背包里扔了一堆热腾腾的屎
steaming dump in your backpack last month.
"暑假愉快"
"Have a good summer".
你一个人在里面吗 海狸子
Are you in there by yourself, Beaver-ly.
还是说跟学校里半数的男人一起挤在里面
Or do you have half the guys in the school with you, huh slut?
我知道你在里面 你这坨屎 我能闻出来
I know you're in there, you little shit, I can smell you.
难怪你没有朋友
No wonder you don't have any friends.
格雷塔 我到底是小贱♥人♥还是一坨屎
Which is it, Greta? Am I a slut or a little shit.
自己先想好吧
Make up your mind.
你是垃圾
You're trash.
我们只是想提醒你
We just wanted to remind you.
真是个废物
Such a loser.
至少现在你闻起来好多了
At least now you'll smell better.
真恶心
Oh Gross.
我们走 姑娘们
Let's go girls.
暑假愉快 海狸子
Have a nice summer, Beaver-ly.
真可悲
Pathetic.
德里警局
记住宵禁时间
晚上七点
感觉真是太棒了
The best feeling ever.
是吗
Yeah?
你试试蘸蘸你的酸黄瓜
Try tickling your pickle for the first time.
你们明天想干什么
What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?
我要开始训练
I start my training.
-什么训练 -街头格斗
- What training? - Street Fighter.
你这一整个暑假都准备在训练场度过吗
Is that how you want to spend your summer, stuck in an arcade.
总比干♥你♥妈♥妈好
Better than inside your mother.
那我们去矿场呢
What if we go the the quarry?
伙计们 我们可以去小溪里
Guys, we can g-go to the barrens.
对
Right.
贝蒂·里普森的妈妈
Betty Ripsom's mom.