斯坦利
Stanley!
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill!
不 不要 放开他
No, don't, let him go!
放了他
Let him go.
不
No.
我要抓走他
I'll take him.
我要抓走你们所有人
I'll take all of you.
我要吞噬你们的骨血 蚕食你们的恐惧
And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear...
或者
Oooooorrrrr
你们别管我们
you'll just leave us be
我抓走他 就抓他
I'm taking him, only him.
然后我就进入漫长的休眠
And then I'll have my long rest
你们都会长大成人
and you will all live to grow old
过上幸福美满的日子
and drive and lead happy lives
直到风烛残年 落叶归根
until old age takes you back to the weeds.
走吧
Leave...
是我把你们都牵扯进来的
I'm the one who dragged you all into this
我很...我很抱歉
I'm s-s-s-so s-sorry.
抱抱抱抱抱歉
S-s-s-s-sorry.
走吧
Go!
伙计们 不行
Guys, we can't.
对不起 比尔
Sorry, Bill.
我和你说了 比尔
I told you, Bill.
我早就和你说了
I fucking told you,
我不想死
I don't want to die...
都是你的错
It's your fault.
你揍我的脸
You punched me in the face,
你逼我蹚屎水
you made me walk through shitty water,
你带我去瘾君子过夜的屋子
you brought me to a fucking crackhead-house.
现在
And now...
我要杀了这个该死的小丑
I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown!
欢迎来到废物俱乐部 混♥蛋♥
Welcome to the losers club, asshole!
-迈克 -迈克
- Mike - Mike
斯坦 小心
Stan, look out!
迈克
Mike!
杀了他
Kill him.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
贝贝 你还是我的小宝贝吗
Hey Bevvie, are you still my little girl?
操
Holy shit!
所以你才没有杀贝弗莉
That's why you didn't kill Beverly,
因为她她她不怕你
Cause s-s-s-s-she wasn't afraid
我们也不怕
and we aren't either
再也不怕了
not anymore.
现在是你在害怕
Now you're the one that's afraid,
因为你将饿死
because you're gonna starve.
"他挥拳砸向柱子"
"He thrusts his hands against the post...
"还是坚持他看到了鬼”
"And still insists he sees the ghost.
"他挥拳砸向柱柱柱子"
"He thrusts his hands against the p-p-p-p-post."
恐惧
Fear...
我知道我暑假经历日记该写什么了
I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay.
伙计们
Hey guys.
这些孩子们都飘下来了
The kids are floating down.
乔治
九月
我只记得一部分了 但是...
I only remember parts, but...
我以为我要死了
I thought I was dead.
就是那种感觉
That's what it felt like.
我看到了我们 看到我们都在一起在地下蓄水池
I saw us, saw all of us together, back in the cistern,
但是我们年纪更大
but we were older...
跟我们父母差不多年纪
I mean our parents ages.
我我我们在那里干什么
W-w-w-what were we all doing there?
我只记得我们的感受
I just remembered how we felt,
我们有多么恐惧
how scared we were,
我觉得我绝对不会忘记
I don't think I can ever forget that.
发誓
Swear,
发誓
swear
如果它没有死
if IT isn't dead,
如果它回来了 我们也回来
if IT ever comes back, we'll come back too.
我要走了
I gotta go...
我恨你
I hate you.
再见了
I'll see you later.
再见 斯坦
Goodbye, Stan.
爱人
再见 伙计们
Good bye guys.
再见 迈克
Goodbye, Mike.
再见 废物
See you later, loser.
再见 比尔
See you, Bill.
再见 里奇
See you, Rich.
再见
See you later.
再见 本
Goodbye, Ben.
你都收拾好要去波特兰了吗
You all packed for Portland?
差不多吧
Yeah pretty much.
我明早就走
I'm going tomorrow morning.
你要去多久
How long will you be gone?
我阿姨 她说我想待多久都行
My aunt, she says I can stay for as long as I want.
只是想告诉你
Just so you know,
我和你们一起的时候从来不觉得自己是个废物
I never felt like a loser when I was with all of you.
再见
See you around.
再见
Bye.