The King's beacon is really a weather ray.
梅波特国王制♥造♥了这些暴风云
King Ma bert is making the storm clouds.
好了 全世界的子民们 我恳求你们...
So citizens of the world I beseech you...
-他骗了我们 -...拨♥打♥
-He lied to us. -... call the number
屏幕下方的电♥话♥
on the bottom of your screens.
对 就是这里
Yes right there.
你们需要付出就像我们需要邪恶
You need to give just like we need to be evil.
你要变得邪恶
You need to be evil.
如果你是指我的舞台表现 我想我清楚
I know my choreography if that's what you mean.
我要你再投入些 你做过邪恶的事吗?
I think you need to go deeper. Have you ever done anything evil?
没有
No.
那你怎能演的逼真呢?
Well then how can you play it truthfully?
如果你没有经历就无法演好角色
You know you can't get this part if you fake it.
揍我
Hit me.
-啊? -揍我
-What? -Hit me.
我从不揍人
I could never hit anyone.
哦 天哪! 天哪!
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
伊戈尔说的对 你不是演员
Igor was right. You are not an actress.
是 我是
Yes I am.
不 你不是 难怪他选择了海迪
Oh no you're not. No wonder he chose Heidi.
她漂亮 你丑陋
I mean you know she's beautiful and you are not.
她聪明 你愚蠢
She has got talent and you do not.
别那么说!
Don't you say that!
看看你 你这可怜虫!
Look at you. You are pathetic!
不 我不是!
No I'm not!
是 你就是! 你巨大又畸形的...
Yes you are! You're just a big freaky...
瞧你 听好了 我还要说
And here it is baby. Buckle up here it comes.
你是个丑陋的怪物! 你永远别想摆脱...
You are an ugly monster! You couldn't act your way out of a...
好!
Ah!
安妮诞生了!
We've got Annie!
瘴气国的人♥民♥啊 变得邪恶起来吧
Malarians let's get evil.
什么?你要从这里跳下去?
What? You're gonna lower yourself down?
我们各就各位
You've got your job I ve got mine.
我来了 伊娃!
I'm coming Eva!
给我带件玩具!
And bring me back a toy!
好险!
Phew!
差点没命了
That was close.
他没事! 他没...
He s okay! He's...
啊!
Oh!
我来了 伊娃
I'm coming Eva.
拉闸!
Pull the switch!
马上出场的是今年的邪恶作品!
And here comes this year's Evil Inventions!
看哪!这群热爱破坏的怪物们
What a menagerie of mayhem-loving monstrosities.
世界的人♥民♥啊 好好看着 任何一个都会要了你的命!
Take a good look world any of these could be coming for you!
还有一位邪恶机器人没上场
Only one Evil Invention left.
我的登基计划就要开始了
Time for my crowning achievement.
拉闸!
Pull the switch!
那是沙登弗里德博士的作品?
That's Dr. Schadenfreude's invention?
伊娃?
Eva?
决斗开始
Let the battle begin.
不
No.
明天太阳
The sun'll come out
会升起
Tomorrow
等等! 她在干嘛?这里是决斗场!
Hold on! What's this? It's fighting.
我敢打赌明...天
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...
打败了一个!
And winning!
就会有太阳!
There'll be sun!
借过!借过! 是我发明了她!
Let me through! Let me through! I made her!
你?
You made her?
喂 这里有个天才伊戈尔发明了她
Hey here's the genius Igor that made her.
想想看
Just thinking about
明天
Tomorrow
扫走蜘蛛网
Clears away the cobwebs
和悲伤
And the sorrow
直到它们完全消失
Till there's none
伊娃 伊娃!
Eva Eva!
等会儿! 一名伊戈尔闯进比赛场
And wait! An Igor has entered the arena.
我只是咧嘴而笑
I just stick out my chin and grin
别担心 各位 他活不久了
Don't worry folks he'll be dead soon.
哦!
Oh!
她马上就比完了
She's almost at her big finish!
如果我们不毁掉这闪电 那就真的完了
And if we don't destroy this weather ray it's really over.
太阳明日升起
The sun'll come out tomorrow
你们可以尽心玩乐
So you gotta hang on
沙登弗里德胜出
Leave it to Schadenfreude
打败对手的是那个穿红裙子的高大女生
destroying his enemies with a giant girl in a red dress.
不敢相信 沙登弗里德又赢了
I can't believe Schadenfreude did it again
你来国王的包厢干嘛 Schoddy?
What are you doing in the King's box Schoddy?
我也正想问呢 Malby
I was about to ask you the same question Malby.
Malby? 你在说什么?
Malby? What's the meaning of this?
意思是你玩完了 或者说成"让位"?
This means you're through. Or should I say 'overthrown"?
你们放开他
Hey you unhand him.
他是你们的新国王
He's your new king.
如果你们有任何疑问
And if you have a problem with that
请找投诉科的领导人
please take it up with the head of my complaint department
就是那边的大家伙
who's the big monster over there.
陛下
Majesty.
应该有更快方法毁掉它!
There's gotta be a faster way to demolish this thing!
我们都会死! 就你不会!
We're all going to die! Except you!
对 是啊
Oh yeah.
明天
Tomorrow
明天
Tomorrow
我爱你
I love ya
明天
Tomorrow
她会把这里大卸八块的
She's going to take this whole place apart.
你是那么的...
You're always a day...
停下! 你不是这样的
Wait! This isn't you.
我的确像把你造的邪恶
I did create you to be evil.
抱歉我骗了你 向你说尽谎话
I'm sorry I lied to you. I lied to you about everything.
这只是个角色而已 你不用去扮演它
It's just a role. You don't have to play it.
她是的! 你只是个伊戈尔 她是邪恶发明!
Yes she does! You're an Igor. She's an Evil Invention!
不 人人都有邪恶的骨头
No. Everyone has an Evil Bone in their body
但我们可以选择不用它
but we choose whether or not to use it.
我的爱人曾经说过
And as someone I love once said
"做一个善良的无名小卒总比成为邪恶的大人物好"
"It's better to be a good nobody than an evil somebody. "
我并不邪恶
I'm not evil.
我是伊娃
I'm Eva.
这才说的对
That is the correct answer.
伊戈尔 我觉得 我刚才在一个黑暗可怕的地方
Igor I felt like I was in a dark horrible place.
我们都是
We all were.
等等!发生什么事了?
Wait! What's happening?
瘴气王国作恶终结之日到了
The end of Malaria's evil role in the world.
2号♥机位!
Camera 2!
哦 正好 谢谢!
Oh! Excellent. Thank you!
多少年来 梅波特国王
For generations Klng Malbert has kept us in the dark
制♥造♥产生闪电的乌云 让我们生活在黑暗里
by creating the clouds with a weather ray!
他骗了我们!
He lied to us!
我们相信他 他居然骗我们
We trusted him and he lied to us.
他耍我们 让我们觉得必须邪恶才能存活
He tricked us into thinking we needed to be evil to survive!
但我们不邪恶!
But we don't!
没人需要那样做
None of us do.
真无♥耻♥!他口说无凭!
This is outrageous! He has no proof!
证据在哪里?我要看证据!
Where's his proof? I demand to see proof!
我要求看...
I demand to see...
天哪!
Oops!
我肯定他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
沙登弗里德国王万岁!各位!
Long live King Schadenfreude! Everybody!
梅波特国王 那个骗子已经死了!
King Malbert the liar is dead!
沙登弗里德国王万岁!
Long live King Schadenfreude!
一起喊 "万岁... "
Everybody say "Long live... "
即位期可真短呢
电影精选列表