Go away! Look I'm very important.
恶心! 那是什么味儿呀?
Ew! What's that smell?
哦 对了 是超级大失败者的臭味道
Oh yes wait it is the big whopping stench of failure.
讽刺的是 即使一英寸高 你还是有张瘴气王国最大臭嘴
Ironically at an inch tall you still have the biggest mouth in Malaria.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're very welcome.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
作为演员 我对万物很敏感 我珍惜一切生命
As an actor I feel things very deeply and I treasure all of life.
提醒你 你该感谢的其实是我
FIY it is actually me you should thank.
是我换了她的洗♥脑♥频道
I was the one who changed the channel on her brain wash.
-什么? -对
-What? -Yep
如果她变得邪恶了 她会让我们都死的
and if she had been evil she would have let us all die.
所以准确的说 我才是救大家的人
So technically I'm the one who saved us.
但不用谢谢我了
But no need to thank me.
其实 一句"谢谢你"会不错的
Actually a "thank you" would be nice.
可以以卡片或者诗歌♥的形式 随你
It could be in the form of a card or a poem your choice.
我也喜欢小马驹
I a so like ponies.
斧头?
An axe?
我不想要斧头 那太疯狂了
I don't want an axe. That's crazy.
为什么你给我一把斧头?
Why would you offer me an axe?
你把我的怪物变成了女演员!
You made my monster an actress!
这就是人们为什么害怕驼子!
This is why people are afraid of hunchbacks!
就是这个原因!
This. Right here!
他们排练的是哪出戏?
Oh! What play are they rehearsing?
布莱恩之死(脑死亡)
Brain-Dead.
别让他杀我! 会砍成碎块的
Don't let him kill me! It's gonna be a smash.
别让他杀我!
Don't let him kill me!
这儿唯一被杀死的是我的梦想
The only thing killed here is my dream.
精彩呀! 精彩呀!
Bravo! Bravo!
嗯?
Huh?
你们有戏演真是太幸运了
Oh you guys are so lucky to have work.
只要我能有个角色 我一定全力以赴
If only I had a role I could really sink my teeth into.
伊娃 你走运了
Eva you're in luck.
四天后 会有一个主唱试演
In four days there is an audition for the lead
是"抓住救命稻草的驼子"之后
in the biggest play to hit Malaria since...
感动瘴气王国的最大演出
The Desperate Hunchback Who Grasped at Straws?
伊娃 这可是你的大好机会!
Seriously Eva this could be your big break!
天啦! 我都不敢相信! 是什么戏?
Oh my gosh! I don't believe it! What play is it?
戏?是什么演出?
Play? What play is it?
是安妮吗?
Is it Annie?
安妮?
Annie?
很多厉害的女孩子 处♥女♥演都是扮演安妮
So many terrific girls got their start playing Annie.
对 就是它 是安妮!
Yes that's it! It's Annie!
那应该是音乐剧了?
So it's actually a musical?
我觉得我刚刚把自己弄湿了
I think I just wet myself.
有人很能唱哟!
Someone can sing!
天呀! 我就要试演安妮了
Gosh! Me trying out for Annie
勇敢的孤儿 用她的希望之歌♥ 鼓舞了疲惫国家的人心
the plucky orphan whose song of hope lifts the heart of a weary nation?
对 只是这个版本 安妮发狂了
Yeah. Except in this version Annie goes nuts
在邪恶发明大赛中斩关过将
and battles a bunch of Evil Inventions
全靠致命的徒手搏斗
in deadly hand-to-hand combat.
哇 好后现代呀
Wow. How avant-garde.
对 相信我 你就是为这个作品而生的
Yeah. Trust me. You were born to be in this production.
太阳明日就会升起
The sun'll come out tomorrow
坚信你们的...
Bet your...
不 你又错了
No you missed it again.
抱歉 伊戈尔 我想你该说"卡"
Excuse me Igor but I think you're supposed to say "cut."
拍电影才那样
That's for film.
电影?
Film?
你能想象那张脸出现 在40英尺的荧屏上吗?
Can you imagine a face like that on a 40-foot screen?
好啦 好啦 伊娃 听我说...
All right all right. Now listen Eva...
抱歉 伊戈尔 我有点心烦
Excuse me Igor I'm a little distracted.
怎么了?
What?
我觉得那个化妆的女孩影响到我了
I think the makeup girl is out to get me.
不会 那是布莱恩 他不是化妆女 他是白♥痴♥
No that's Brain. And he's not the makeup girl he's the idiot.
现在努力记住这个词"明日"
Now try to remember on the word "tomorrow"
你应该碾碎你左边的邪恶发明物
you re supposed to crush the Evil Invention to your left!
你的意思是"舞台左边"
You mean "stage left. "
对 随便咋说都可以 你必需把它打成碎片
Yeah whatever. You're supposed to smash it to smithereens.
我知道 只是...
I know it's just...
感觉有些太真实了 太难了 因为我
It looks kind of real and it's hard because I would
从没伤害过真实的事物
never hurt anything real
试演的一些小道具
The props at the audition
会看起来更真实 伊娃
are gonna look even more real Eva.
有些可能甚至会被你碾得尖叫
Some may even scream when you smash them.
真的吗?
Oh really?
是的 而且他们也会还击
Yes. And they're also going to fight back.
但全是为了逼真的缘故
But it's all for reality's sake.
但如果你不想当一个真正的演员...
But if you don't want to be a real actress...
不 不 不 不 不 不 我想 我想
Oh no no. I do I do.
对我有些困难 但我会克服的
This is a block for me but I will get through it.
再来一遍 从头开始 带着感情
Once more from the top with feeling.
我有个小小的 小小的建议
I just have a teeny teeny tiny suggestion.
我知道我不是导演 但是在伴奏结束时
Now I know I m not the director but at the end of the number
我想试试这个...
I would love to try something like this...
你不过就一天
You're only a day
不在
Away
我看行
Works for me.
伊戈尔博士 伊戈尔 万 伊戈尔斯坦博士
Dr. Igor. Dr. Igor von Igorstein.
不 不 不 令人敬畏的邪恶 伊戈尔 万 伊戈尔斯坦三世
No no no. The Evil Revered Igor von Igorstein III.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我居然能实现这些了
I might actually be able to pull this off.
今天干得很好 伊娃 你迈出了相当大的...
Good work today Eva. You took some really...
步伐
big steps.
谢谢你 伊戈尔
Thank you Igor.
我在低声细语好保护嗓子
I'm whispering to protect my voice.
幸好有了你的帮助
I really couldn't have done it without you.
很美吧?
Isn't it beautiful?
梅波特国王把这个国土变成了天堂
King Malbert has turned this country into a paradise.
他的城♥堡♥被看做 邪恶灯塔照亮着整个世界
His tower shines out for all the world to see as a beacon of evil.
那样很好吗?
And that's a good thing?
我们国土本一无所有 直到梅波特教导我们
We were a nothing country until King Malbert taught us
成功之道在于行恶
that the way to succeed is by doing evil.
这是个凶恶的地方
This is a tough town.
这个世界的好人都吃亏的
Well in this world nice guys finish last.
那我必须踩在别人的身上前进?
So I have to step on people to get ahead?
嗯...
Uh...
是呀
Yeah.
我宁可做善良的平凡人而不愿做邪恶的大人物
Well I'd rather be a good nobody than an evil somebody.
你就是 因为你是个好人 伊戈尔
And so would you. Because you're good Igor.
伊娃 别那么说
Eva don't say that.
真的 你很善良
It's true. You are good.
说真的 别说了!
Seriously stop saying that!
但你就是! 你帮助我的试演
But you are! You've helped me with my audition.
你给我沏了这么香的茶
You've made me this delicious tea.
你是个十分善良的朋友
You're a very good friend.
邪恶科学家没有朋友
Evil Scientists don't have friends.
布莱恩和斯坎普是什么?
Well what are Brain and Scamper?
头痛的家伙们
Headaches.
哦!
Oh!
我对你也那样吗?
Is that all I am?
不是
No.
好吧 你可以做我的二号♥好友
Okay. Then you can be my number two friend.
二号♥好友 谁是头号♥呢?
Number two friend. Well who's your number one friend?
看吧? 你在嫉妒呢
See? You're jealous.
你想做我朋友吧
You do wanna be my friend.
我想我只是比较懦弱
I guess I'm just a pushover.
大家好 欢迎来到"一清二白"节目 我是Carl Cristall
Hi welcome to Cristall Clear. I'm Carl Cristall.
今晚 我们有位十分特别的来宾 我们都很爱戴和尊重的人
Tonight we have a very special guest someone we all love and respect.
大醉的吹牛猴 但是首先是梅波特国王
It's Honkers the Gassy Monkey. But first King Malbert.
你没穿那啥 没穿裤子
电影精选列表