Come on!
好 太好了
Good. Yes, yes!
你去哪了
Where were you?
垃圾箱里装满了化冰用的
That bin was filled with road salt for the...
盐
ice.
我记得在
I remembered there's a...
另一边靠近卸货处还有一个垃圾箱
a dumpster on the other side near the loading docks.
-任务完成 -我们走吧
- Mission accomplished. - Let's go.
车里水汽挺大的
It's humid in here.
感觉挺安宁的
Kind of peaceful.
要我说不是安宁 是吓人
More creepy than peaceful, I'd say.
-我不同意 -我想离开这里
- I don't agree. - I want to go.
-为什么突然这么急 -突然吗
- What's the rush all of a sudden? - All of the sudden?
我一整晚就像台复读机一样
I've been like a broken record all night,
一直在和你说我要回家
telling you that I wanted to go home.
我都跟你说了几十个我今晚一定要回去的理由
I've given you like 40 reasons why I need to get back tonight.
-我想你确实得回去 -可不是吗
- I guess that's true. - You guess?
我只是想
I just thought...
你懂的
You know.
这里安宁又静谧
It's peaceful and quiet here.
宝贝 外面很冷
Baby, it's cold outside.
你不是吧
Really?
《宝贝,外面很冷》是经典男女对唱歌♥曲
1949年获得奥斯卡最佳原创歌♥曲奖
近年因歌♥词涉嫌暗示约会强♥奸♥被抵♥制♥
你要跟我引用强♥奸♥歌♥曲
You're gonna quote a rape song at me?
这不是
It's not a...
这不是强♥奸♥歌♥曲
it's not a rape song.
她一直说她想离开 而他一直忽视她
She keeps saying she wants to leave. He keeps ignoring her.
这不是强♥奸♥是什么
What would you call that?
她想留下 只不过在意其他人的想法
She wants to stay. She's just afraid of what people will think.
她问他 "你在我的饮料里放了什么"
She asks him, "What have you put in my damn drink?"
老天 这首歌♥创作于1936年
Jesus. The song was written in 1936.
写的不是迷♥奸♥药
It's not about roofies!
不管是不是迷♥奸♥药
Roofies or not,
他在试图给她灌烈酒 让她放松防备
he's trying to break down her defenses with strong liquor.
而且1930年代已经有在酒里掺催眠药的事了
And anyway, they had mickeys in the '30s.
这首歌♥写的就是性胁迫
It's a song about coercion.
我不明白你为什么这么生气
I don't know why you're getting so angry.
我就是想回家
I just want to go home.
-回农场吗 -不是他妈的农场
- To the farmhouse? - Not to the fucking farmhouse,
回我家
to my house!
回我家 杰克
Jake, my house!
好的
OK.
谢了
Thank you.
然后 然后歌♥里他唱
And then... and then he says,
"何必伤害我的自尊"
"What's the point in hurting my pride,"
好像让这男的觉得自己有魅力是她该做的
like it's her job to make this guy feel sexually attractive.
而完全不顾她的需要
Regardless of her own desires, like that's...
好像全是她的责任
like that's her responsibility.
我懂了
I see that.
你说服我了 对不起
You have convinced me. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
-老天 -怎么了
- Jesus. - What?
怎么了
What?
有人在看我们
There was someone watching us.
-我没看到有人 -他在看我们
- I didn't see anyone. - Well, he was watching us.
就像个该死的变♥态♥
Like... like a goddamn pervert.
-我们走吧 -相信我
- Let's go. - Believe me,
我很熟悉那种目光
I'm very familiar with that particular look.
杰克 你究竟什么意思
Jake, I just... What the hell does that mean?
我要给他点颜色看看
I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.
-杰克 别胡闹了 -这不能忍♥
- Jake, don't be ridiculous. - It's not acceptable.
-杰克 我们走吧 -不行
- Jake, let's just go. - No.
-你不用... -我马上就来 这事...
- You don't... - I'll be right back. This...
这事...
It...
-这事不能忍♥ -我们走吧 杰克 离开这里
- It's unacceptable! - Let's go! Jake, let's just go!
-我马上回来 -别去
- I'll be right back. - Don't!
杰克 拜托别去
Jake! Don't, please!
杰克
Jake!
该死
Crap!
我就不该来的 我就不该来的
I shouldn't have come. I shouldn't have come.
妈的
Fuck!
很难拒绝 从来没人教我如何拒绝
It's hard to say no. I was never taught that.
还是答应更简单
It's easier just to say yes.
总之 有时候你措手不及
Anyway, sometimes you're just caught off guard.
突然就被人问 能告诉我你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
And the request comes, can I have your number?
最简单的办法就是答应
And the easiest way out of it is just to say yes,
然后变成接连不断地答应
and then that yes turns into more yes,
好好好 是是是
and then it's yes, yes, yes.
他又不是禽兽
He's not a monster, he...
杰克
Jake?
他没打过你
He doesn't beat you.
对吧
Right?
我可以肯定性生活很美好
I'm certain the sex has been good.
至少有时候挺好的
At least some of the time.
就是...
Just...
要多久会出现低体温症
How long does it take to get hypothermia?
如果一定要死的话 这死法可能也不赖
Maybe it's not a bad way to go if I have to go.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake!
杰克
Jake!
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit!
天啊
Oh, my God.
破玩意 该死
Piece of shit! Shit!
该死 该死
Shit, shit!
天啊
Oh, God.
杰克
Jake?
杰克 我想走了 好吗
Jake, I wanna go. Please?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
不好意思 我...
I'm sorry. M-My...
我男友刚刚进来了
My boyfriend came in here.
他以前似乎是这里的学生
I think he went to school here a while back.
也许你认识他 我不知道
Maybe you know him, I.. I... I don't...
我不知道他上学的时候
I don't... I don't know if you were here when...
你在不在这里
when he was a student.
我怎么可能知道
I mean, how would I know?
总之
Anyway, I...
你有没有见到有人进来
You haven't seen anyone around here, have you?
你男友长什么样
What does your boyfriend look like?
很难描述一个人
It's hard to describe people.
很久以前的事了 我几乎不记得了
It was so long ago, I barely remember.
我是说
I mean...
我们都没说过话 这是事实
We never even talked, is the truth.
我都不确定我有没有注意到他
I'm not even sure I registered him.
当时有好多人
There's a lot of people.
我当时和女友在一起
I was there with my girlfriend...
我们在庆祝周年纪念日
We were celebrating our anniversary,
去那里喝一杯
stopped in for a drink,
然后这家伙一直盯着我
and then this guy kept looking at me.
真的很烦人
It's a nuisance.
这就是当女人天生的风险
The occupational hazard of... of being a female.
连去喝杯酒都不行 总有人盯着你看
You can't even go for a drink. Always being looked at.
他是个变♥态♥ 明白吗
He was a creeper! You know?
我还记得我当时想 要是我男友在身边就好了
And I remember thinking, I wish my boyfriend was here.
而这也
Which is...
挺悲哀的
That's sort of sad,
身为女人
that being a woman,
如果不想被男人纠缠
the only way a guy leaves you alone
唯一的办法就是找个男人
is if you're with another guy.
电影精选列表