他还有52分钟到 他需要一个房♥间
He's 52 minutes out, and he needs a room.
那太远了
That's too far.
找个更近的地方救他 这城市一半都是他的
Fix him someplace closer. He owns half the city.
他说紧急情况下总是找你
He says he always comes to you for emergencies.
但是...是的 那是事实 但章程是章程
But... Yeah, that's true. But rules are rules.
如果有人先到这里 我不能为他留最后一个房♥间
If someone else gets here first, I can't hold the last room for him.
你确实记得富兰克林先生是他妈谁 对吗?
You do remember who Mr. Franklin fucking is, right?
你都是他的 - 听着
He owns you. - Listen.
这家酒店建立在两个基础上
This hotel was built on two things,
人的极度贪婪和信任
man's fundamental avarice and trust.
现在 我坏了这里的规矩
Now, I break the rules in here,
那么其他讨厌的人就有理由做同样的事
and nasty people got carte blanche to do the same.
你的老板 他比任何人都更了解
Your boss, he knows that better than anybody.
你好? 你还在吗?
Hello? You still there?
他不是我老板 他是我父亲
He's not my boss, he's my father.
如果你不为他留一个房♥间
And if you won't hold a room for him,
我会过去为你准备一个
I'll come there and do it for you.
我的屁♥股♥一点不大
Nothing fat about my ass.
一直在节食 有他妈三天了
Been on that diet, like, three fucking days.
不知道她叫谁大屁♥股♥
Don't know who she's calling a fat ass.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
珠峰 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿?
Everest, where the hell are you?
我在你告诉我的屋顶上
I'm on the roof where you told me to be.
还在那? 尽情享受?
Still? Enjoying yourself?
不 因为这里是战区
No, 'cause it's a war zone up here.
导弹发射 无人机到处都是
Missiles going off, drones everywhere,
直升机爆♥炸♥ 该死的一切
helicopters exploding and shit.
也许你永不出门的想法太对了
Maybe you got the right idea about never going out.
屏幕!
Screen!
你是我的男神 大块头 现在快过来
You are my rock, big man. Now get your ass down here.
我们又来了一个红色代码
We got another Code Red coming.
半小时距离
Half an hour out.
真的吗? 发生这一切 我们还要接纳其他人?
Seriously? With all this happening, we're taking someone else in?
只是再一个星期三
Just another Wednesday.
不 这不只另一个星期三
No, it's not just another Wednesday.
你听到的噪音
The noise you're hearing out there,
是一些武装防暴的东西
that's some hardcore riot control shit.
嘿 你把脏靴子放在自己家里的沙发上?
Hey, you put your dirty boots on the sofa in your own house?
哦 嘿 滚去操自己吧
Oh, hey, go fuck yourself.
你好? 你还在吗?
Hello? You still there?
听 暴♥乱♥
Listen. That riot,
正朝着清水大楼前进
it's headed right for the Clearwater building.
就在三个街区之外
That's three blocks away.
事实是 我们可能不得不撤离
We might have to evacuate for real.
我们在12层楼高
We're 12 floors up,
在铬和碳纤维制成的安全芯中
in a safe-core made of chromium and carbon fiber.
我们很好
We're peachy.
现在 快点 红色代码就要到了
Now, hurry up. Code Red's coming in hot.
那些示♥威♥者
These protesters are now
正前往洛杉矶市中心
headed toward downtown LA.
他们的目标是这家跨国公♥司♥总部
Their target is the headquarters of the multi-national company
加利福尼亚州水私有化的主谋
behind water privatization here in California.
专业安防拥有合法开火的权利
ProShield has the legal right to open fire
即便危机初现
at the first signs of aggression.
从我们在实地看到的
And from what we are seeing on the ground,
这是法律回归的唯一途径...
that is the only way law will be returned...
仅余一杯 请补充
One cup remains. Please refill.
请补充 请补充
Please refill. Please refill.
奈斯(漂亮)
Nice.
那读作“尼斯”
It's pronounced "neece."
我在说你的屁♥股♥ 不是你的房♥号♥
I was talking about your ass, not your room allocation.
该死的动物
Fucking animals.
是的 哈 哈 哈 笑一笑 法国妞
Yeah, ha, ha, ha. Laugh it up, Frenchie.
那些贫民窟的老鼠就在外面
But those slum rats out there,
他们胡乱发射“保宰他500”火箭
they're slinging Balzalt 500 rocket launchers
而且什么玩意儿也打不准
and not one of them can aim for shit.
相信我 我知道的
Believe me, I know.
须后水 发胶 紧张出汗
Aftershave, hair spray, flop sweat.
你是军♥火♥商 对吧?
You're an arms dealer, right?
怎么? 你会优先对我行动?
What's this? You're gonna give me a superior act?
并没有行动
It's not an act.
我告诉你 我是一个友善的人
I tell you what. I'm a friendly guy.
但是不要挑战我 你不会的
But don't push my buttons. Don't you do that.
拜托 没有那些玩具 你什么都不是
Please. You're nothing without your toys.
哦 好吧 谁说我没带玩具?
Oh, well, who says I don't have any toys?
但是我问你
But let me ask you something.
没有我这种人 你这种人又能怎样
What would people like you even be without people like me?
你不知道我是做什么的
You don't know what I do.
嗯 你在这个地方 你在跟我说话
Well, you're in this place. You're talking to me.
所以 我他妈非常怀疑你会是一个保姆
So, I highly fucking doubt you're an au pair.
但你知道我烦什么?
But you know what gets me?
你在这里 在我的国家
Here you are, you're in my country,
做一些低贱的工作
you're doing some lowball job,
却跟我装逼?
and you're gonna patronize me?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你就是街上白吉馍 而我吃米其林的牛腩
You're a street taco, but I'm a 20-ounce sirloin.
你就是个带枪的女佣
You're a housemaid with a handgun.
而我他妈拥有豪♥宅♥
But I own the fucking mansion.
你纹身花了
Your spray tan is running.
哦 你真有趣 装高冷...
Oh, you're funny, you stuck up little...
请补充
Please refill.
请补充 请补充
Please refill. Please refill.
他们真的要咖啡壶这么讲话吗?
They really have to make coffee pots that speak?
有这个必要吗?
Is that necessary?
嘿 呃 我正在同这位女士谈话 好吗?
Hey, uh, I'm in the middle of a conversation with the lady, all right?
这是两人派对 所以你♥他♥妈♥为什么不滚开?
It's a party for two, so why don't you skip the fuck along?
你知道吗 我在非常努力克制自己
You know, I'm trying real hard to keep myself to myself,
而你在火上浇油
but you're not gonna make that easy for me,
知道吗 小子?
are you, little man?
来了
Coming.
进来
Come on in.
这里就是猪窝
Your room's a shithole.
是啊 76年以后就没有过家政服务
Yeah. No maid service since 1976.
嘿 你来这享受?
Hey, you want a treat?
去看看花街门口的小丑
Check out the joker at the Flower Street door.
他妈的他在做什么?
Fuck is he doing?
我告诉过他不会为他的红色代码留房♥间
I told him I wouldn't hold a room for his Code Red,
所以看起来他在封门
so it looks like he's gonna seal up the doors.
猜他想告诉所有人禁止入内
Guess he's making a big show of the fact that nobody else is getting in.
看我在做什么 女士?
See what I'm doing, lady?
这就是我对你规章的回应!
This is what I think of your rules!
静音! 看着太可怜了
Mute! Seems kinda needy.
明天去解封这些东西真是蛋疼
Be a major pain in my ass trying to unseal those tomorrow.
我们让他老爸付账
We'll just have to bill his daddy.
他确实拥有这个地方
He does own the place.
店主是新的红色代码? - 对
The owner's our new Code Red? - Yup.
洛杉矶狼王
The Wolfking of LA.
多么愚蠢的绰号♥
Such a dumb nickname.
警报又响了
Alarm's acting up again.
可能是那些该死的浣熊
Probably those goddamn raccoons.
哇哦!
Whoa!
救命! 拜托! - 我♥操♥ 那是警♥察♥?
Help! Please! - Fuck me. ls that a cop?
是的 是的 看起来像 - 请救救我!
Yeah, yeah, looks like it. - Please help!
不要惹祸上身
Hell of a security breach.
请救救我 托马斯太太!
Please help me, Mrs. Thomas!
托马斯太太?
Mrs. Thomas?
你能看到我吗? 请救救我
Can you see me? Please help.
好吧 这是个真正的问题 我想我认识她
Okay, this is a real problem. I think I know her.
好吧
Okay.
那他妈你的问题是什么?
So what the fuck's your problem?
电影精选列表