今晚请为洛杉矶祈祷
Keep Los Angeles in your prayers tonight.
街头的景象地狱一般...
It is a vision of hell out here on the streets...
操!
Fuck!
嘿 我能给你一个建议吗?
Hey, can I give you a suggestion?
你知道 你可能该买♥♥
You know, you might want to buy
一些带香味的蜡烛或什么
some scented candles or something,
因为这里闻起来像他妈死过人
'cause it smells like somebody fucking died in here.
确实有 - 哦 当然会有
They did. - Oh, of course they did.
感觉怎么样 阿卡普尔科先生?
How you feeling, Mr. Acapulco?
哦 我感觉怎么样?
Oh, how am I feeling?
真是个好问题 我们看看 呃...
What a great question. Let's see. Um...
就好像我被刺伤了背...
Like I got stabbed in the back...
...还有人撕掉我一半的脸
...and somebody ripped off half my face.
现在 这些疤痕意味着纳米人在做他们的工作
Now, these keloid scars mean that the nanites are doing their job.
所以 如果你看那边... - 是的 是的 是的
So, if you look over there... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道纳米人 我该死的眼睛怎么办?
I know what nanites are. What about my fucking eye?
抱歉 小鬼 部分视力
I'm sorry, buster. Partial sight.
但是 你知道 外面有专家可以...
But, you know, there's experts out there that can--
你在逗我吗?
Are you kidding me?
那么 我他妈付钱给你是为什么呢?
Well, what the fuck am I paying you for, then?
我从你的颧骨中取出了美甲
From the looks of all the nail polish that I took out of your cheekbone,
我想你会给封口费吧
I'd say you're paying me for discretion.
哦 真好 你就是个逗逼
Oh, that's great, you're a comedian.
哦! 天啊
Oh! Jesus.
嘿 我们在这里安全吗? 世界末日的时候?
Hey, are we safe in here? From doomsday?
我是说 这些墙有被加固吗?
I mean, are these walls fortified with anything?
那些人就是动物 - 他们只是想要干净的水
Those people are animals. - They just want clean water.
那么 他们可以找份该死的工作
Well, then they can get a fucking job
然后像我们一样支付水费
and pay for water like the rest of us.
你不喜欢那样吗?
You don't like that?
你是圣母婊吗?
You one of those bleeding-heart types?
好吧 嘿 警♥察♥杀穷♥人♥
Well, hey, cops kill poor people,
穷♥人♥杀♥警♥♥察♥
poor people kill cops.
那就是生命循环 不用担心
That's the circle of life. Hakuna matata.
这些是给你视神经管里的机器人的
These are for the robots swimming in your optic canal.
一个小时后吃一粒 然后你就可以走了
Take one in an hour and then after that, you can go.
好吧 嘿!
All right. Hey!
呃 我的电视坏了 我想看暴♥乱♥
Uh, my TV's broken. I want to watch the riots.
游戏室里有一台旧的
There's an old one in the game room.
用天线的 应该能看
It's hardwired. It should be working.
嘿 等等
Hey, hang on.
你想让我去那里和罪犯一起?
You want me to go out there with the criminals?
不用担心 伙计
Hakuna matata, buddy.
哦 真可爱
Oh, that's cute.
洛杉矶没有水 但这里全是混♥蛋♥
No water in LA, but it's raining assholes in here.
打扰一下? 护士女士?
Excusez-moi? Nurse lady?
我的电视坏了
My TV broke.
哦 是吗? 很抱歉
Oh, yeah? Sorry to hear that.
你想比你二头肌里的.45更快地杀死自己吗?
You wanna kill yourself quicker than that .45 in your bicep?
为什么不试试在我的医院里点一支吉普赛舞♥女♥?
Why don't you try sparking up a Gitanes in my hospital?
胳膊怎么样了 嗯?
How's that arm doing, hmm?
疼 很疼
It hurts. A lot.
好吧...
Well...
值得庆幸 你的工作很精确
Thankfully, you did a pretty precise job.
恭喜
Kudos.
再低一英寸 你可能就不能用这只手了
Inch lower and you might have lost use of that hand.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
这里是美国 亲爱的
This is America, honey.
我救治的百分之八十八是弹孔
Eighty-five percent of what I fix is bullet holes.
射入角度 枪口灼伤 我就是个鉴赏家
Entrance angles, muzzle burns. Je suis un connoisseur.
你检查下自己
You checked yourself in here.
我需要安静的地方待一会儿
I needed someplace quiet for a while.
呵
Huh.
阿尔忒弥斯酒店是藏身的好地方
Hotel Artemis is a great place to hide.
你知道他们会杀了你 对吗?
You know those will kill you, right?
你听起来像我母亲
You sound like my mother.
我告诉她我的工作压力很大
I tell her my job is stressful,
她告诉我换一份工作
she tells me to get another one.
很难说
That's tough to argue,
特别是在今晚这样的夜晚
especially on a night like tonight.
这就是我的工作
This is what I do.
你无法选择擅长的事
You can't pick what you're good at.
该死的
Goddamn it.
连接安全线路 底特律客户
Connect secure line, Detroit client.
连接发起
Contact initiated.
汽车城垃圾处理
Motor City Waste Disposal.
我就位了
I'm in position.
但我他妈不得不朝自己开枪
But I had to fucking shoot myself
为了足够接近目标
to get close enough to the target,
所以我需要额外的补偿 重新确认工作
so I need extra compensation. Reconfirming job.
工作重新确认 - 完美
Job reconfirmed. - Parfait.
但是 如果失败 公♥司♥没有责任负担
However, in failure, the company bears no liability
医疗 旅行或法律费用
for asset's medical, travel, or legal fees.
断开
Disconnect.
他怎么样了?
How's he doing?
你要好消息还是坏消息?
You want the good news or the bad news?
我们从好消息开始吧
Let's start with the good news.
没有
There isn't any.
这些3D打印的肝脏 在最好的情况下也很粗糙
These 3-D printed livers, they're sketchy in the best of times.
当你用有毒的组织克隆它们时...
When you clone them with the toxic tissue...
那是什么意思 有毒?
What does that mean, toxic?
字典是这么定义的
Dictionary definition of.
射进去的可不是冰淇淋
That's not ice cream he's been shooting in there.
该死
Shit.
是啊
Yeah.
当你们移♥动♥的时候
When you boys move,
他需要非常大量的镇静剂来缓解疼痛
he's gonna need a really heavy tranquilizer for the pain.
就像他们给小象的那种
Like the kind they give to baby elephants.
是啊
Right.
不 我认真的 真正的小象
No, I'm serious. Real baby elephants.
这个剂量会杀死大多数人
This shit will kill most people.
来吧 坐下
Come on. Sit down.
我们看看你怎么样了
Let's see how you're doing.
首先 我们激活这些纳米机器人
First, we'll crank up these nanites.
你知道吗 他说他不干了
You know, he told me he quit.
我有没有告诉过你我的那只小猎犬?
Did I ever tell you about that beagle I had?
马文? 嗯?
Marvin? Hmm?
我不记得
Not that I recall.
马文不是一只好狗 总是在车流中玩耍
Marvin was not a good dog. Always playing in traffic.
是的 我爱那条狗 非常爱
Yeah, I loved that dog. Too much.
无论如何 我一直在修复他的伤口和淤青
Anyway, I kept fixing up his cuts and his bruises
还有年复一年的骨折 然后
and his broken bones year after year, and then
我一转身 嘣!
I turned my back, and barn!
一辆大卡车把他带走了
Eighteen-wheeler took him out anyway.
我知道了 你不只是一个猫奴
I get it. You're more of a cat person.
我得走了
I gotta keep moving.
记住 每个人都有大卡车那一天
Remember, everybody's got their 18-wheeler day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再次
Again.
是啊
Yeah.
你好 有什么能帮你的?
Hello. How can I help?
他妈的闭嘴 听着 女士...
Shut the fuck up and listen, lady--
不
Nope.
你好?
Hello?
你怎么敢挂我的电♥话♥?
How dare you hang up on me?
你♥他♥妈♥的不能... - 啊!
You fucking can't... - Ah!
你这个粗鲁的小刺头
You're a rude little prick.
你好?
Hello?
是为了奥利安·富兰克林
It's for Orian Franklin.
哦 - 是的 现在你听了
Oh. - Yeah, now you're listening.
电影精选列表