你 放下枪
You, lose the heat.
扔掉该死的枪 伙计
Drop the fucking gun, man.
操 好吧!
Fuck. All right!
好的 现在验证你们的会员资格 然后我们就开始
All right. Now verify your memberships and we're off to the races.
你很好 那个受伤的呢?
You're peachy. How about the nogoodnik?
啊 他也没事
Ah, he's fine, too.
该你了 脖子上有洞的 刷一下
You're up, neckhole. Swipe.
不行 小痞子
No dice, slick.
这东西被血盖住了
This thing is covered in blood.
它总是被血盖着
It's always covered in blood.
我有该死的芯片疤 看!
I have the fucking chip scar. Look!
那可能来自任何一个小黑屋
That could be from any dark room in the country.
好吧 我会付钱给你 好吗?
Fine. I'll pay you then, all right?
啊 那不合章程 我必须调查
Ah, that's against the rules. Yeah, I gotta run checks.
你可能是连环杀手 可能是恋童癖 可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You could be a serial, you could be a ped, you could be a terrorist.
外面还有很多医院
Plenty of other hospitals out there.
那里警♥察♥在他妈的找我们
Where the cops are fucking looking for us.
听着 这是你的工作 女士!
You see, that's your job, lady!
救治我们这样的人
To fix people like us up.
现在 打开门! - 你吼我?
Now, open the gate! - You raising your voice to me?
这也不合章程
That is also against the rules.
违反会员资格条款中
Right there in the membership pack
“不要杀死其他病人”下一条
under "do not kill the other patients."
走开 布克 走开! - 去你的 谢尔曼!
Out of the way, Buke. Move! - Fuck you, Sherman!
我受够了你这垃圾!
I'm sick of your shit!
珠峰!
Everest!
现在呢 嗯?
What now, huh?
你知道为什么叫他珠峰吗?
You know why they call him Everest?
是的 我想你知道了
Yeah, I think you do.
等等
Hold on.
珠峰 来了
Everest, incoming.
给他一下 把他带到春街出口
Give him a shot and take him out the Spring Street exit.
那好远呢 - 你需要锻炼
That's a long way. - You need the exercise.
谢尔曼 我会找你的! 我发誓...
I'm gonna find you, Sherman! And I swear...
没事了 兄弟 来吧
Everything's fine, bro. Come on.
这里很安全
We're safe here.
你兄弟有很多枪伤
Your brother's got multiple entry wounds,
大量失血 还有肝脏空腔
significant blood loss, and an air-conditioned liver.
挺住 伙计 - 好的 记住代码
Hang in there, man. - Okay, code names.
他是火奴鲁鲁 你是怀基基
He's Honolulu. That makes you Waikiki.
你这次知道了 - 是的
You know the way by now. - Yeah, I do.
你伤怎么样?
What's your damage?
三枪 0.45毫米
Three shots, .45 millimeters.
背心挡住两颗
The vest caught two.
感觉第三颗子弹幸运多了
Feels like a third slug got luckier.
我这有赛德兰 - 喔!
I got Sydolan. - Ow!
这能让你走路了
That'll keep you on your feet for now.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我以为你已经洗手不干了
I thought you were done with all this.
我有那么一会儿退出了
I got out for a minute there,
但是 呃 你知道结果
but, uh, you know how it goes.
你从未退出 这里没有
You were never out. Not up here.
续费会员吧
Kept paying your membership.
屏幕 把他放在灯下
Screen. Put him there under the light.
已启动
Initiated.
好的 阿尔法 肝脏扫描
Okay, Alpha, give me a hepatic scan.
贝塔 暴露伤口并清洗
Beta, expose and clean the wound.
肝脏扫描开始
Liver scan commencing.
嘿 我在这里 就在这儿 你没事吧?
Hey, I'm right here. Right here. You all right?
哦 伙计 我吐到新西装上了
Ah, man. I puked on my new suit.
我们再买♥♥一套
We'll get you another one.
没有洞的
Without all the holes in it.
等一下 这是什么?
Wait a minute. What's that?
就当是感谢...
Consider it a thank you...
肝脏无法修复
Liver irreparable.
你能小心点吗 拜托?
Could you be more careful, please?
要我把子弹留在那儿?
Want me to leave the bullets in there?
你要帮忙吗?
You wanna help?
为什么不抓住他的手 告诉他你爱他
Why don't you hold his hand, tell him you love him,
然后往血管里注射强力胶
and then drench that vein
这样药水不会洒出来
in super glue so the drip don't tear.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我?
You fucking kidding me?
我要在他胸腔里玩激光枪
I'm about to play laser tag inside his rib cage.
所以他需要尽可能多的这些东西 这样我们可以进去
So he needs as much of the good shit as we can get in there.
特别是接下来的事情
Especially with what's coming up next.
他的新肝脏
His new liver.
3D模型已接受
3-D model accepted.
内线电♥话♥ 阿卡普尔科套房♥
Internal call. Acapulco suite.
接听
Pick up.
你好 阿卡普尔科先生
Hello, Mr. Acapulco.
哦 不要阿谀我了 好吗?
Oh, don't patronize me, okay?
我的眼球从该死的脸上掉下来了!
I've got an eyeball that's falling out of my fucking face!
我现在需要你!
I need you here now!
是的 好吧 我一会儿过去
Yeah, well, I'll be with you momentarily.
为什么不先帮自己服用些吗♥啡♥呢? 结束通话
Why don't you help yourself to some morphine? End call.
混♥蛋♥ 四号♥房♥间
Asshole, room number four.
操
Fuck.
停电了
Power outage.
可能只是暴♥乱♥切断了
It's probably just riot control.
你知道 我们还有一台发电机
You know, we got another generator.
这个地方能顶住吗?
Is this place gonna hold up?
孩子 我和阿尔忒弥斯 在这里已经22年了
Son, me and the Artemis, we've been here for 22 years.
看?
See?
只是另一个星期三
Just another Wednesday.
活检进行中
Biopsy in progress.
没事的
It's okay.
她开始了
Here she goes.
开始打印
Commence printing.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
洛杉矶现由专业安防管辖
Los Angeles is under ProShield jurisdiction.
你在吗 大块头?
You out there, big guy?
是的 护士
Yes, Nurse.
好吧 我不想打断你的出行
All right, I hate to interrupt your field trip,
但警♥察♥切断了电网
but the cops killed the grid.
该死 那个备用机比你还老
Shit. That backup's older than you.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
这就去屋顶
Just head up to the roof
让这里保持圣诞氛围 好吗?
and keep this place Christmas-y, will ya?
你不能做吗?
Can't you do it?
你知道我不会去那里 我不能
You know I'm not going out there. I just can't.
哦 我给你的舒缓焦虑的磁带怎么样?
Oh. What about that anxiety tape I got you?
不 那些东西不起作用 现在 快去
Nah, those things don't work. Now, go on.
带着你的大屁♥股♥立马过去
Get your fat ass up there right now.
我不胖
I'm not fat.
马上! - 是的 护士
Right now! - Yes, Nurse.
来吧 伙计 认真的?
Come on, man. Really?
操 你想把我放这吗?
Fuck do you think you are just leaving me out here?
嘿 你看到这个徽章了吗?
Hey, you see that badge?
这意味着我是一名医疗专业人士
That means I'm a healthcare professional.
但这种知识是双向的
But that knowledge goes both ways.
所以如果你给任何人透露阿尔忒弥斯
So if you tell anybody about the Artemis,
我会找到你 帮你摆脱痛苦
I will hunt you down and un-heal the shit out of you.
不 等等!
No, wait!
而且 当我走开时
And also, when I walk away,
不要再跳上我的背 好吗?
don't jump on my back again, okay?
如果你再这样做 我真的干翻你
If you do, I'm gonna fuck you up for real this time.
拜托! 我的脖子上有一个洞 伙计!
Please! I got a hole in my neck, man!
所以去申请会员资格
So apply for membership.
不要这样! 暴♥乱♥朝这边来了!
Don't do this! The riot's headed this way!
晚安 - 我会死在这里的!
Have a good night. - I'm dead out here!
电影精选列表