迈克尔 这回血压有点上升了
OK, so, Michael, the reading has gone up this time,
你第一次来的时候收缩压是119
when you first came to see us
舒张压是69
it was 118 over 69.
那是正常范围 对吧
Right, so that was kind of in the good range, wasn't it?
是的 舒张压方面
It was in the...yeah, the really good range
确实属于正常范围
on the lower side,
但现在升高到141和81了
now it's 141 over 81.
-天 -也就是说你面临
- Blimey. - Which means you have now gone
高血压风险了
into the high blood pressure range
收缩压刚刚进入高血压的范围
but at the bottom of the high blood pressure range, OK?
-我的天 算很高了 是吗 -是的
- Blimey, that is high, isn't it? - Yes, it is.
血压值是多少来着 收缩压141
Could you say that number again? It's 141 over...
收缩压141 舒张压81
141 over 81.
-81吗 -是的
- 81? - Yes.
-天 升高了不少 对吗 -确实
- God, that has shot up, hasn't it? - Absolutely.
真是令人沮丧啊
That is actually quite upsetting.
是的 没错 确实是
Yes. That's right, yes...
这可能和饮食习惯有关系
when you think that it's probably due to diet.
我觉得这完全是因为
I think it's entirely due to the fact
-我近来吃了太多肉 -是的
- I've been on this high-meat diet. - Yes.
-看来对我没半点好处 -是的
- I don't think that's done me any good at all. - No.
确实是沉重一击
Well, that was a nasty shock,
尤其是血压和胆固醇含量
particularly the effect on my blood pressure and on my cholesterol.
所以我现在要回家了
So I'm going to go home now
然后回归我的正常饮食
and I'm going to return to my normal diet
必须试着减掉
and I've got to try and get rid of these
多余的3千克腹部脂肪
extra three kilos of abdominal fat.
今晚我和家人邀请了很多朋友共进晚餐
Tonight, my family and I are having friends around for dinner.
我准备在饭桌上跟他们聊聊
I want to put what I've discovered and digested
我关于肉食的发现和感悟
about meat onto the table.
好了
Ok.
起初当我有这个设想时
When I started making this programme,
我没想过吃红肉或者肉制品
I didn't think that eating more red and processed meat
会有这么大的影响
would have much impact.
不得不承认
So, it was, I must admit,
我吃的那些培根和肉制品给身体带来的影响
a nasty shock the effect that all that bacon and processed meat I was eating
令我震惊
had on my body.
我本来以为影响不会太大
I sort of expected it might have a very small effect
但我真是非常震惊
but I was actually quite genuinely shocked
影响竟然这么大
by how big the effect.
我们也许应该少吃一些肉
We should probably cut back,
尤其是让孩子们
particularly discourage the kids
-不要吃那么多肉 -没错
- from eating quite as much as they do. - Yeah.
是啊 那样做也许是有好处的
Yes, no, I think that's probably right.
有那么一段时间
There was a point where we were buying...
我都记不清每周我们会买♥♥多少包
I don't know how many packs a week...
-培根 没错 -他们很喜欢吃
- Bacon, yes. - And they were having it...
吃个不停
and they were continually... no, quite.
餐前餐后都要吃
..before every meal and after every meal as they could.
是的 就是这样
No, quite, there we go.
猪能好好活着了
The pigs can live happy.
我们都需要做出自己的决定
We all need to make our own decisions.
而我 我要减少食用加工肉类
Me? I'm going to cut right back on the processed stuff -
这会让我妻子很高兴
which will make my wife happy.
但我认为偶尔吃一些未加工
But I think this kind of red meat,
且比较瘦的红肉也没问题
unprocessed and fairly lean is fine on occasion
这会让我很高兴
which will make me happy.
真好 谢谢你
Lovely. Thank you.
-很有帮助 -多谢了
- Very helpful. - Lovely, it's very kind of you.
如果你要减少吃肉
If you are cutting back on meat,
或是大部分吃素 或者完全吃素
perhaps going largely vegetarian or vegan,
务必确保你的食物内含有足够的
make sure what you're eating has enough
蛋白质 铁 锌以及维生素B12
protein, iron, zinc and B12,
这些都是红肉所富含的营养物质
all the things that red meat has in spades.
不要用含糖或含碳水化合物高的食物
And don't replace meat with food high in sugar
来替代肉类
or refined carbohydrates.
现在英国心脏基金会建议
At the moment, the British Heart Foundation recommends that
肉类能够作为健康均衡饮食的一部分
meat can be included as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
我想问题就在于
I think the problems come
食用过多肉类及加工肉制品
when it's not a balanced diet and there's too much emphasis
不是一个均衡的饮食习惯
on eating meat and processed meat.
我想我们能明确告诉你的是
I think what we can be clear for you
最健康的饮食习惯
is that the healthiest diet
是以植物性饮食为主并辅以肉类
is a predominantly plant-based diet supplemented with meat.
每周
Roughly per week,
你觉得我们大概平均应该吃
how many grams of red meat would you say
多少克红肉
the average person should eat?
我想有证据证明
I think that the evidence suggests
偶尔吃 约一百克红肉
that eating up to, say, 100 grams
也就是大概四盎司
which is about 4oz every so often
不会对你的健康有什么损害
is not going to do you any harm.
我觉得饮食最好还是多样化
I think it's much better to kind of vary it.
有时吃鱼 有时吃鸡肉
So I think, you know, a bit of fish here,
有时吃红肉
chicken, a bit of meat there.
我想就我个人来说
I think personally I would...
我更愿意
I think I'd prefer to eat
多吃一些蔬菜 蔬菜 蔬菜
more vegetables, vegetables, vegetables.
电影精选列表