——哦。-别管那些,告诉中尉你看到了什么。
- Uh-oh. - Never mind the uh-oh, just tell the lieutenant what you saw.
就像我跟这个人说的,大约一个半小时前,我听到有只猫在敲门。
Well, like I was telling this man here, about an hour and a half ago, I heard the cat knocking at the door.
那只猫吗?
The cat?
尼古拉斯,旅馆里的猫。
Nicholas, the hotel cat.
他总是在那个时候来,我们一起喝一杯。
He always comes at that time, we have a drink together.
好吧。那只猫在敲你的门吗?
All right. So the cat was knocking at your door?
我走到门口让他进来,就在那时,一个男人走过大厅,尼古拉斯吓坏了,跳到他面前。
Well, I went to the door and let him in and just then a man walked down the hall, and Nicholas got scared and jumped right in front of him.
你知道他做了什么吗?
You know what the man did?
他踢了尼古拉斯。
He kicked Nicholas.
他把他踢开了。
He kicked him right out of his way.
然后发生了什么?
Then what happened?
哦,他跑了。
Oh, he ran away.
这个男人吗?
The man?
尼古拉斯。
Nicholas.
还是说男人吧。
Let's stick with the man.
他敲了这扇门,然后就进来了。-他长什么样?
Oh, well, he knocked on this door right here - and then walked right in. - What did he look like?
天有点黑,我看不出来。
Well, it was kind of dark, I couldn't really tell.
我知道他不高也不矮。
I know he wasn't tall and he wasn't short.
他有点,我也不知道。我看不太清楚。
He was kind of-- oh, I don't know. I didn't see him too good.
你听到枪声了吗?
Did you hear the shot?
哦,我确实听到短消息了。
Oh, I heard the short all right.
太好了。隔壁的射击场但这个人听到了枪声。
Great. Shooting gallery next door but this guy heard the shot.
不过情况正在好转。
It's getting better though.
这是我们今年遇到的第一起谋杀案。
This is the first killing we've had this year.
好吧,再见。
Well, goodbye.
好了,奥布莱恩先生,让我们慢慢享受今晚吧。
All right, Mr. O'Brien, let's fade in into this evening.
是什么导致了这个秘密的咖啡狂欢?
What brought on this clandestine kaffeeklatsch?
就在我要离开工作室的时候我接到了他的电♥话♥,我想。
Well, just as I was leaving the studio I got a phone call from him I imagine.
他说他叫罗戴尔,还有一些关于费拉拉的重要信息。
He said his name was Rodale, and that he had some vital information about the-- Ferrara story.
所以我约他在这里见面。
So I made a date to meet him here.
这是所有吗?
That's all?
这是所有。
That's all.
我们明天再谈。
We'll talk some more about it tomorrow.
你最好离开。
You better leave.
哦,嗯…我在地板上发现了这个。
Oh uh... I found this on the floor.
谢谢你的合作。
Nice of you to cooperate.
我以为你要回家了?
I thought you were going home?
我很担心你。
I was worried about you.
-你没事吧?-是的。
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
你能等我真好,莎莉。
Nice of you to wait for me, Sally.
你真好,把我从你害我陷入的困境中救了出来。
It was nice of you to get me out of a jam that you got me into.
问题是,我能把你关多久?
The question is, how long can I keep you out?
你手上的死人,你现在陷得很深了。
The dead man on your hands, you're in pretty deep now.
是的。会越陷越深。
Yeah. It's gonna get deeper.
想要帮助吗?
Wanna help?
答案仍然是否定的。
The answer is still no.
没事的,丹。
It's okay, Dan.
哦,比尔。
Oh, Bill.
罗兰·保罗在哪里?
Where's Roland Paul?
他和化妆师在那边。
He's over there with the makeup man.
谢谢。
Thanks.
奥布莱恩先生,如果你抓到他,你可以在更衣室里跟他说话。
You can speak to him in one of the dressing rooms if you catch him, Mr. O'Brien.
哦,不用麻烦了。任何安静的角落都可以。
Oh, don't bother. Any quiet corner will do.
这张照片他有多长时间?
How long does he have on the picture?
哦,只是一点点,今天就过了。
Oh, it's just a bit, it'd be through today.
-哦,保罗先生…——是吗?
- Oh, Mr. Paul... - Yeah?
这是劳伦斯·奥布莱恩先生,他想和你谈几分钟。
This is Mr. Lawrence O'Brien, he'd like to speak to you for a few minutes.
- - - - - -很好。-谢谢你,比尔。
- Very well. - Thank you, Bill.
我们坐下好吗?
Shall we sit down?
是的。
Yes.
我想问你几个问题,保罗先生。
I'd like to ask you a few questions, Mr. Paul.
如果这和费拉拉的案子有关,我22年前就回答了所有的问题。
If it has anything to do with the Ferrara case, I answered all the questions 22 years ago.
现在我没什么可补充的了。
There's nothing I can add now.
哦,有。
Oh, but there is.
我对费拉拉的没那么感兴趣。
I'm not as much interested in Ferrara's.
我在追捕一个叫查尔斯·罗代尔的人。
I am on a man named Charles Rodale.
你昨天见到他了。
You saw him yesterday.
我没理由否认。
I see no reason to deny it.
他去了你的公♥寓♥。
He visited you at your apartment.
这是正确的。
That's right.
请问您这次来访的原因是什么?
May I ask what the reason was for this visit?
原因就是你。
The reason was you.
他为什么来看你?
Why did he come to see you?
他把我当作老朋友。
He considered me an old friend.
我不同意他的看法。
I didn't share his consideration.
我告诉他在哪里可以和你联♥系♥。
I told him where he can get in touch with you.
我想是的。
I imagine he did.
我可能是最后一个和他说话的人。
Ah, I was probably the next to the last person to speak to him.
-最后的下一个?——嗯。。
- The next of the last? - Uh-hmm.
最后一个和他说话的人杀了他。
The last person to speak to him killed him.
他昨晚被谋杀了。
He was murdered last night.
谁杀了他?
Who killed him?
为什么?
Why?
我对罗德尔没有感情但谁会想杀他呢?
I didn't have any affection for Rodale but who would want to kill him?
如果罗黛尔知道些什么,可能就是杀费拉拉的那个人。
Probably the same person who killed Ferrara, if Rodale knew anything.
这是可能的。
That's possible.
你对罗戴尔是费拉拉哥哥的说法怎么看?
What do you think of the theory that Rodale was Ferrara's brother?
我对此表示怀疑。
I doubt that very much.
罗兰·保罗,请到现场。
Roland Paul, on the set, please.
请原谅,奥布莱恩先生。
If you'd excuse me, Mr. O'Brien.
——是的。——保罗先生吗?
- Yes. - Mr. Paul?
是吗?
Yes?
局长想跟你谈谈查尔斯·罗代尔谋杀案的事。
The chief would like to talk to you about the murder of Charles Rodale.
我刚和奥布莱恩先生谈过同样的话题。
I've just been talking to Mr. O'Brien about that very same subject.
局长的问题会更正式一些。
Well, the chief's questions will be a little more official.
保罗先生,我们在等你。
Mr. Paul, please, we're waiting for you.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
谢谢你!我不会太久的。
Thank you. I won't be long.
事实上,我的角色在拍摄完后就结束了。
Matter of fact, my part's finished after the shot.
这是怎么回事,伦诺克斯?
And what's this all about, Lennox?
这是一个总结。
It's a wrap-up.
罗戴尔来镇上,他看到了罗兰·保罗。
Rodale came to town, he saw Roland Paul.
罗戴尔想敲诈所有人,你也是。
Rodale was out to shake down everybody, you too.
邻居们证实,他和保罗发生了争执。
He had an argument with Paul, the neighbors verified.
保罗去见罗代尔,然后杀了他。
Paul went to see Rodale then killed him.
西尔维斯特识别他。
Sylvester identified him.
西尔维斯特?那个带着猫的家伙?
Sylvester? The guy with the cat?
他在镜子里认不出自己。
He couldn't identify himself in a mirror.
我不知道我为什么要费心跟你解释这一切,但就这样吧。
I don't know why I bother to explain all this to you but here it goes.
在搜查罗兰·保罗的公♥寓♥时,我们中了大奖。
In going over Roland Paul's apartment, we hit the jackpot.
我们发现费拉拉被杀的时候,罗兰·保罗和阿曼达·卢梭秘密结婚了。
We found out that at the time Ferrara was killed, Roland Paul was secretly married to Amanda Rousseau.
哦,保罗是莎莉的父亲吗?
Oh, and Paul is Sally's father?
这是正确的。
That's right.
他有杀死费拉拉的完美动机。
He had the perfect motive to kill Ferrara.
愤怒的丈夫。
Irate husband department.
这和罗黛尔有什么关系?
And how does this tie in with Rodale?
罗德尔显然掌握了足够的信息来施加压力所以保罗也杀了他。
Well, Rodale evidently had enough information to apply some pressure so Paul killed him too.
我们每天都有这样的案子,没什么大不了的。
We got cases like this every day, there's nothing to it.
都准备好了,乔。
All ready, Joel.
——你好,拉里。——你好,乔尔。
- Hello, Larry. - Hello, Joel.
这是莱诺克斯中尉,乔尔·麦克雷。
This is Lt. Lennox, Joel McCrea.
你过得如何?
How you doing?
费拉拉的故事怎么样了?
How's the Ferrara story coming?
好,乔尔,不错。
Fine, Joel, fine.
好。原谅我。
Good. Excuse me.
好吧。让我们尝试一下。
All right. Let's try one.
好吧。我们开始吧。
All right. Here we go.
安定下来,每一个人。
Settle down, everybody.
滚他,安迪。
Roll him, Andy.
行动。
Action.
电影精选列表