- Try to earn what you eat. - How ?
干什么挣钱呢 举个例子
By doing what ?
工作 先生们
- Working, for example. - Working ?
别这么小气 沃尔特 你是百万富翁 忘了吗?
- Could you translate that ? - Don't be tight, Walter. You're a millionaire.
- 不用找了 - 谢谢
Keep the change.
这位女士可真不错
The lady's very nice.
这位女士是个好心人
The lady's a good Samaritan,
她给口渴的人饮水
she gives the thirsty drinks,
她总是会载上搭车的人
never leaves a hitch-hiker on foot,
她还鼓励年轻人去要饭
she encourages the young to beg,
或者说 她喜欢别人 远胜过她老公
she loves her fellow man but not her husband!
给我点喝的 又来了
- Give me a drink. - Here's mud in your eye.
和从前一样
Like the old days...
- 我们什么时候才能处理掉... - 科尼兹的尸体吗?
- When are we going to get rid... - Of Konitz's body ?
- 还没到时候 - 但带着他太危险了
- Not yet. - But this is dangerous!
- 我说了没到时候 - 为什么?
- I said not yet. - Why ?
你就别费脑子了 我来处理就行
Leave it to me, Christ!
什么?
What is it ?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 有钱佬
Hey bastards!
你好啊 百万富翁
Hey, Mr. Millionaire.
你说我们得工作?
So we gotta go to work, huh ?
拿着这个!
Take this!
你们这些小混混!
You little criminals!
再见 傻♥逼♥
Up yours, asshole!
如果你能长点心 看看你碰上的都是什么货色就好了
If you didn't pay attention to every son-of-a-bitch you meet...
那你就不会拥有两百万这么多了
You'd have 2 million dollars less.
到此为止吧
Let's stop here.
皮特 站上面去 他们来了就喊一声
Pete, see if they're coming.
好的
Okay.
够了吗
- Is this enough ? - Yes.
快
Hurry up.
- 他们来了吗? - 还没呢
- Coming yet ? - Almost.
来了
Here we go...
那边也是
Over there too.
- 如果这些钞票被标记了呢 - 你快习惯了?
- What if the bills are marked ? - You're getting used to it!
- 不让你觉得恶心了吗 - 我没说过它让我恶心
- It doesn't disgust you anymore ? - I never said it disgusted me.
- 只是让我感到害怕 - 闭嘴 我知道怎么洗钱
- I said it frightened me. - I know how to change it.
- 当然 你什么都知道 - 是的 我什么都知道
- You know everything... - Yes!
不管你和你♥爸♥怎么想的 我知道自己在做什么
Despite what you and your father think, I am bright.
嘿
Hey...
他们来了
they're coming.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sons-of-bitches!
怎么样,百万富翁?
How's it going, Millionaire ?
多少钱
How much ?
三百美元 不坏啊
300 bucks ! Not bad!
真是白♥痴♥
What idiots, my God, what idiots!
救我
Help.
救我
Help!
救我
Help me...
救我
Please...
别着急 我马上回来
Poor Eve, I'll be right back.
我是蹩脚的记者 而你是聪明人 是吗?
I'm a lousy reporter and you're the big brain, huh ?
我才是聪明人! 不是你 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm the big brain, not you, you asshole!
奇怪了 伊芙 真奇怪
It's strange, Eve, very strange.
我构思了几个小时了
I'd been thinking about it for hours
但我不知道怎么处理
but didn't know how to do it,
怎么处理掉你们
how to get rid of you.
那群白♥痴♥帮我解决了问题
Those idiots solved the problem for me.
我想从头开始的 但那无济于事
Trying to start all over again would be useless,
我们只会吵架
all we ever do is fight.
相信我 这是最好的方法
Believe me, this is the best way.
我告诉过你 我知道自己在做什么
I told you that I knew exactly what I was doing.
现在你知道我为什么不急着处理尸体了吧?
Understand why I waited to get rid of him ?
不然的话 再过15 20英里 我也会自己动手的
I would've organized something like this in 10-15 miles.
再见了 伊芙 再见
Goodbye, Eve. Goodbye.