Come here.
你很享受 对吧
You liked it, didn't you ?
我觉得你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ 现在还叫我基佬吗
I mean, you really liked it ! Call me a fag now...
记者 我打赌你从没干得她这么爽
Reporter, bet you never made her moan like that!
你要做的就是知道怎么抚摸她
All you have to do is know how to touch her.
她可真是欲求不满啊
She would keep on going!
嘿 如果你表现好
You just can't get enough.
也许我会带你走 亚当和夏娃
Maybe I'll take you with me!
在伊甸园里快活
Sound good ?
她跟发条玩具是的
She's like a wind-up toy.
转动钥匙 她就扭动起来了
Turn the key and turn her on!
你疯了 科尼兹
You're mad, Konitz.
我为你感到抱歉
I feel sorry for you.
你没救了 病入膏肓
There's nothing you can do about it. You're sick.
Blah, blah... talk, talk...
刚刚在他们说出另一个人的名字时 你急不可耐地关掉了收音机
You were in such a hurry to turn off the radio before they could say the other name
从精神病院逃跑的 第三个人的名字
of the third man who escaped from the asylum.
- 是你 没错吧 - 别激动 曼奇尼
- It was you, wasn't it ? - Cool it, Mancini!
你是个可怜的精神病 你不得不羞辱别人
You're a mental cripple, you need to humiliate people,
你遇到的每个人 我 她
everyone you meet: me, her...
我戳到你痛处了 马提尼
I got you shook up, Martini.
你肯定不好受 但她看起来不像受辱了呀
Definitely shook up. She doesn't look humiliated to me.
告诉他 告诉他你的真实感受
Go ahead, tell him. Tell him how you really feel.
我们进去吧 外面冷
Let's go inside, it's cold.
嘿 记者
Hey, reporter!
我想告诉你 认识你真的很高兴 记者
Well, it's been real nice knowing you, but even nicer...
认识你老婆更高兴
knowing your wife.
我们没能写完那本书 很遗憾
Too bad we couldn't get that book together...
但我明天就到墨西哥了 我只担心一个问题
but I'll be in Mexico tomorrow with only one problem:
怎么花掉那两百万
how to spend 2 million dollars.
所以 再见了
So I guess it's goodbye.
如果我不开枪打他
If I hadn't shot him
他会杀了我们的
he would've killed us.
是啊 他会杀了我们
Yes, he would've killed us.
去煮点咖啡吧 我们用得上
Why don't you make some coffee, we both need it.
我们得去报♥警♥ 沃尔特
We must go to the police
告诉他们来龙去脉 他们会明白的
and tell them everything, they'll understand.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
这毫无意义
It's pointless,
太蠢了
it's stupid.
被问话 被质询
Questions, interrogations,
证词 更多的证词
statements, more statements,
我们得重复这一套东西 不停地重复
we'd have to repeat it over and over.
我们不必报♥警♥ 不必告诉任何人
- Walter, how can we just... - We don't have to tell anyone.
没人知道我们认识他
Nobody knows we met him.
那两个警♥察♥死了
Two policemen are dead.
他的同伙死了
His accomplices are dead.
我们只要离开这里就好了
All we have to do is get away from here.
就像什么也没发生过 伊芙
As if nothing had ever happened, Eve.
出去
Out.
沃尔特 钱呢!
Walter, the money!
钱怎么了?
What about it ?
你什么意思?
What do you mean ?
你什么意思 沃尔特?
What do you mean, Walter ?
我的意思是 我们有了两百万
I mean we've got 2 million dollars,
两百万可以做很多事
a lot of things can fit into 2 million dollars...
- 很多美妙的事 - 你疯了!
- Beautiful things ! - You're crazy.
是Gas-Tex的钱 沃尔特
It's Gastex's money, Walter.
你想让我为Gas-Tex的未来担忧吗?
You want me to worry about the future of Gastex ?
说什么胡话 你不明白
You're talking nonsense, you can't understand!
- 我不明白什么? - 闭嘴!
- What can't I understand ? - Shut up!
Gas-Tex的员工拿得到工资 保险公♥司♥会负责的
The salaries will be paid, the insurance will cover them,
保险公♥司♥呢 也会拿着别人投保的钱
Insurance companies are covered by the premiums people pay to be insured.
这就是一条投资链 我和你的钱
It's a damn chain of speculation, enormous profits,
会带动巨大的效益
made with your money and mine,
还有成百上千个像我们这样的傻瓜
and millions of idiots like us.
我们不是随便偷的钱 偷的是小偷的钱 Gas-Tex的钱
We're not stealing from just anyone but from thieves!
Gastex!
Gastex!
这几年我一直按他们的价格买♥♥汽油
For years I paid for gas at their prices,
是时候拿点回报了
so now I'm collecting a refund.
但如果他们找不到赃款 他们会一直找下去 - 永远不会结束的
If they don't find the money they'll keep looking for it, it'll never end.
- 让他们找去 他们不会来问我们的
Let them look for it. They won't come and ask us.
和我们毫无关系 谁看到我们了?
What do we know about it ? Who saw us ?
- 你现在明白了吗? - 你可真聪明啊
- Do you understand now ? - You're so smart.
很聪明
Very smart.
该死
Shit.
又怎么了
Now what ?
去踩油门
Step on the gas.
不是这样! 轻点!
Not like that, gently.
- 你这样只能帮倒忙! - 别对我大吼大叫!
- You're making it worse like that. - Don't yell at me!
慢点起步 然后再加油
Start gently, then step on the gas.
- 怎么了? - 电池有问题
- What's wrong ? - I think the battery's dead.
现在呢 我们怎么办
Now what'll we do ?
你还是放弃吧 沃尔特
Time to give up.
你想让我学习科尼兹的爸爸吗?
Want me to do what Konitz's father did ?
拿着手提箱去Gas-tex 对他们说
Go to Gastex clutching my suitcase and say:
先生们 圣诞老人算账算错了
"Gentlemen, Santa Claus made a bookkeeping error,
我在长筒袜里找到了多余的两百万
I found an extra 2 million in my stocking !"
- 你想让我这么做吗? - 你和科尼兹的口气一模一样
- Want me to do that ? - You sound just like Konitz.
我们很快就会又有钱又开心了 大屁♥股♥美女
But very soon we'll be rich and happy.
不允许你再这么叫我
- "Girl with the gilded ass"... - Don't ever say that again!
- 不行吗? 小鬼 - 别碰我!
No ? No ? No, little mouse... Don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
停下,闭嘴
Stop, shut up.
圣母啊 这里怎么了 先生 发生什么了
Senor, what happened ?
我的车子陷入沙坑了 我们启动不了
My car's stuck in the sand and we have motor problems.
先生 看来你麻烦大了
You are in serious trouble.
- 你怎么会来这里的? - 纯属意外
Tell me, how'd you get to this place ? By accident.
我们想找个安静的地方过夜
We were looking for a place to stay alone for the night,
我们从内华达来 正准备赶回家
we're going home from Nevada.
我是一个意大利记者 我叫曼奇尼 这是我的老婆伊芙
I'm an Italian journalist, Mancini, this is my wife, Eve.
很荣幸 先生 我叫门多萨
Honored, senor, my name is Mendoza.
幸好碰上你 门多萨先生
We're lucky you came along.
也许你能帮助我们离开这里
Maybe you can help us get out of here.
也许可以 也许不能
Maybe...
你能载我们去修车行吗 门多萨先生
Can you help us get to a garage ?
我会支付你酬劳 如果你能带我去的话
I'll pay you for your trouble if you tow us.
修车行? 我的朋友
A garage around here ?
在这种荒无人烟的地方
There's only one makeshift mechanic a few miles away.
但我认识一名技工 可以帮上忙 他帮过我的潘丘·维拉几次
He's gotten my Poncho Villa out of trouble a few times.
- 谁? - 潘丘·维拉是我的卡车
- Who ? - That's my truck.
我去拿缆绳
- I'll get the cables. - Thanks so much.
这是赃款 还掉吧
Give back that money.
- 没人知道在我们手上 - 你怎么这么肯定
- No such thing. - Give it to the police.
够了
It's mine!
如果我不尝试一下 我都没办法面对自己了
If I don't keep it I'll lose respect for myself.
那是用来弥补我的损失的
That's my payment for damages.
当然 我现在明白了
Oh yes, sure, I understand now.
你可怜的自尊心受伤了 因为别人上了你的老婆 是吗?
Your pride is wounded because someone laid your wife.
你干起来很爽 就像科尼兹说的 爽翻了
You're a good lay, like Konitz said, a great lay.
但是伊芙
But my God, Eve,
你该不会认为自己比两百万还值钱吧
you don't think you're worth 2 million dollars ?
谢谢
Thank you.
他们?
See them ?
他们能给我们点钱吧
They look like they just argued. They must be rich with that fancy camper.
They don't fuck!
是的,我打赌那是他们的问题!
Yeah, I bet that's their problem!
- 你吃完了? - 是的
- Finished ? - Yes.
多少钱?
- How much ? - 5 dollars.
嘿 洛克菲勒先生 你愿意给我们几个无助的青年买♥♥点吃的吗
Mr. Rockefeller, buy us poor kids some food ?
也许再买♥♥几包烟
And some smokes ?
你们干嘛不自己去挣钱呢 好吧