总得有人保持清醒 才能把车开回去
Someone has to be sober to get us back.
Right...
这么喝下去 天黑之前你保准烂醉如泥
Keep on like that and you'll be drunk before dark.
你这么想的? 真棒
Really ? I hope so!
你知道吗?
You know what ?
刚刚在来♥复♥枪♥的视野中 我瞄准了你的头
I had your head in my gunsight before,
我至少瞄准了半分钟
for at least half a minute.
你可真恶心
You're disgusting!
但我没开枪 你知道为什么吗?
But Eve didn't go "boom", you know why ?
我看见了那头鹿
I saw the stag
我对自己说...
and said to myself:
伊芙的肉烤起来会比鹿肉好吃吗?
"Wonder if Eve's sweet meat roasted is better than the stag's ?"
谁知道呢
Who knows!
但我可以肯定 那头鹿的床上功夫没你强
But I'm sure the stag doesn't fuck like you do!
没人能和我的伊芙表现得一样好
No one fucks like my little Eve.
这是你还能待在这的唯一原因
That's the only reason you're not in its place.
嘿
Hey!
怎么了? 你吓到了吗?
What's happening ? Did I frighten you ?
我吓到你了吗?
Did I frighten you ?
身上一股酒臭味! 你让我觉得恶心!
You reek of whiskey, you're disgusting!
加州产的基安蒂酒
California Chianti...
你们美国人怎么没把它放到易拉罐里?
you haven't put it in cans yet ?
你们还没想出来吧
You didn't think of that, did you ?
那头鹿还不错 曼奇尼先生
That's a damn fine piece of animal, Mr. Mancini.
能捉到它可真不赖
Sure wish I'd shot him!
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny ?
你能想象我的老婆在那里烤着 而不是鹿肉吗?
Imagine my wife roasting there instead of that piece of meat.
你老婆?
Your wife ?
你们也许不会相信... 但那头动物身上有样东西 我老婆也希望她有
That thing has something my wife wishes she had.
什么?
Oh yeah, what's that ?
屁♥眼♥里的铁棍!
That spit up her ass!
抱歉 我得去看下我的宝贝准备好没
Excuse me, I'll see if my sweetie's ready to join us.
我认识的意大利人 就没一个能把握好酒量的
I've never met an Italian who could hold his booze.
哈利 你把桩打得太远了
Harry, it won't go this far!
噢露西 你知道绳索得绕到那边去的
For God's sake Lucy, that rope goes there!
我们已经搭过好几次了
You've put this tent up a million times.
所以我更喜欢拖车 所以拖车也会花费更多
- That's why I prefer trailers. - That's why trailers cost more, too.
如果那帐篷没把你搞死 就来我们的告别派对吧
If the tent doesn't kill you, come to our going-away dinner.
- 我们夫妻俩明天就走了 - 谢谢了 你可真热心
- My wife and I leave tomorrow. - Very kind, thanks.
我叫斯坦顿 保险员
I'm Stetson, insurance man.
这是我的妻子 露西
- My wife, Lucy. - Hello!
很高兴认识你 斯坦顿先生 我名字叫...
Great pleasure, Mr. Stetson. My name is...
稍等一下
if you just wait a minute...
我记得自己名字的才对
I know my own name...
就在我嘴边了
It's on the tip of my tongue...
可恶
Christ!
几分钟前我还听到的 就在那边有人喊我
Someone just called my name a minute ago...
没关系 常有的事
It's nothing, these things happen...
你什么意思 自己名字都不记得了 你还说没事
What do you mean it's nothing ? I can't remember my name!
我去问问我老婆 跟我来
I'll ask my wife. Come, come along with me.
伊芙
Eve!
过来 伊芙
Come along ! Eve!
伊芙
Eve!
给你介绍下我的朋友
Eve, meet a couple of friends.
这是斯坦顿夫妇 这是我的老婆 伊芙
Mr. and Mrs. Stetson, Eve, my wife.
你好
Hello.
你介意告诉这两位好人 我的名字叫什么吗? - 我不记得了
Eve, tell these people my name, I can't remember it.
- 进来 把门关上 - 抱歉!
- Get in and shut the door. - Sorry.
我真的不记得了
I really can't remember it.
你真是无可救药
You're hopeless, Walter.
- 铁棍在等着你呢 - 我得换上衣服
- The spit's waiting for you. - I must get dressed.
如果你想清醒点 炉子上煮好了咖啡
Sober up, there's some fresh coffee.
我不想要咖啡 我要你!
I don't want fucking coffee, I want you!
我不要你这么缠着我!
You're disgusting!
我以为你喜欢
I thought you liked it...
现在不要 我没性致
No, I don't feel like it.
你一直都想要 我了解我的小妞
You always feel like it...
我了解我的小妞
my little chicken.
- 你真恶心 - 那你就是个臭婊♥子♥
- You're an animal ! - You're a whore!
- 你这头肮脏的猪 - 你个臭婊♥子♥
- A big whore ! - You're a pig! - And you like pigs ! - Get off of me!
Yeah, like that...
嘿
Hey...
- 又怎么了?
now what's the matter ?
- 我累了
- I'm tired. - Come on...
瞧
Look.
别奇怪 亲爱的
Don't melt, darling.
他们在做我们刚刚做过的事呢
They're doing what we did before.
你错了 亲爱的
You're wrong, darling.
他们在做♥爱♥ 你只是肏逼而已
They're making love, we just screw.
别告诉我你知道它们的区别 亲爱的
You can't tell the difference, darling.
去死吧 亲爱的
Go fuck yourself, darling.
你这是什么邀请吗 对不起 我可不参加
If that's an invitation, I'm sorry, I'm all dried out.
你要去哪?
Wait a second ! Where are you going ?
- 我扭着了 - 你的手吗?
- I think it's broken. - What ?
来 让我看看
- My wrist. - No, it's nothing.
这傻♥逼♥帐篷 刚刚还没这顶帐篷的!
Goddamn tent ! There's never been a tent here before.
我想知道是哪个缺心眼的支起来的 我就想知道这个
Who's the goddamn idiot who put it here ? Who ?!
哟呵 保险员啊 - 我希望你给自己上了保险
The insurance man... Did you insure yourself ?
- 那当然了 发生什么事了?
Of course I'm insured. What happened ?
保险员给自己上了保险!
The insurance man is insured.
我的手够你赔了 知道么
My hand will cost you more than a new one.
我是篮球运动员 我的手价值连城
I'm a basketball player, and I'm worth a lot!
- 我会毁了你! - 但我可以保证...
- I'll ruin you ! - But I assure you...
保证个屁啊
- Stop assuring, insurance asshole. - Stop it!
别太在意他 斯坦顿先生
Don't pay any attention to him, Mr. Stetson,
他喝醉了!
he's drunk.
他才不是什么篮球运动员! 他是个记者!
And he's not a basketball player, he's a reporter.
他这种记者 还比不上小联赛的替补球员呢
And as such his value is like that of a Minor League reserve.
该死的美国医生 差点给我整条胳膊绑上石膏
Goddamn American doctor, nearly put my whole arm in a cast.
在行动中 一位警官负伤
A police office was wounded in the holdup,
直到现在 我们对他的情况仍无了解...
as of now we have no news on his condition...
我的头要炸了
My head's exploding.
比昨晚还要疼一点
It hurts more than last night.
- 你在跟我讲话吗? - 不是你问我手怎么样了吗?
- Talking to me ? - Didn't you ask about my hand ?
所以你才会头痛
That's what gives you a headache.
不 亲爱的
No, darling...
你让我头痛
you give me a headache.
- 你差点撞了 我的天 - 要不你来开?
- You almost crashed ! - Would you like to drive ?
- 很好笑 - 那就别烦我
Very funny.
如果你想今晚开到洛杉矶的话
Leave me alone if you want to get to Los Angeles tonight.
继续开 我们不需要同伴
Keep driving, we don't need company.
你现在又在干嘛?
What are you doing ?
我希望看到你和你的车 在这种地方抛锚
I'd like to see you off the road in a place like this.
我就知道
I bet you would.
- 我的车刚刚... - 我们把你送给接下来碰到的第一个警官 好吗
- My car went off... - We'll send the police for you.
别 上车吧
No, get in.
我们开往南边的公路
We're going south.
太感谢了
Thanks a lot.
能稍等一下吗? 我得关了收音机
Can you wait while I turn off my radio ?
好的
Okay.
慢慢关
Take your time.
我叫科尼兹 亚当·科尼兹
My name's Konitz, Adam Konitz.
- 你的手怎么了 - 不关你的事
- What happened to your hand ? - That's my business.
原谅我的丈夫吧
You have to excuse my husband,
他一点礼貌也没有
he's got no manners at all.
不过你应该也注意到了
But then, I expect you noticed.
他疑神疑鬼的
He's also suspicious,
别太在意
but pay no attention to him.
我老婆就喜欢接陌生人上车
My wife loves picking up strange men.
她有点...有点骚
She's a little bit... of a whore.
你应该也注意到了
You may have noticed.