霍奇基斯 -什么?
Hotchkiss... - What?
别这样 先生 不!不要!
No, sir. No, no... no! No! No!
这是纽约现时的情况 全市活在恐惧中
That's the mood of New York at this moment.
出去!出去! -目前为止…
Get out of here! Get out of here! - So far...
今日早些时候 为了应对日益增长的压力
Earlier today, in response to growing pressure,
市长办公室发表了以下声明…
the mayor's office issued the following statement...
给我们喝一杯 伙计
Give us a drink, pal.
警♥察♥局 -有大♥麻♥吗?
The police department -got a joint?
正在继续进行有力的调查
Is continuing a vigorous investigation
跟进一些有希望的线索
following up on a number of promising leads.
嘿 洛克菲勒 你喜欢姬迪吗?
Hey, rockefeller, how'd you like candy?
她说你有点挑剔
She said you were kind of kinky, huh?
别再和我说话
Don't ever speak to me.
我不是有心的…
I didn't mean...
听着 我不是有心的…
Look, I didn't mean...
永远别再和我说话
Don't ever speak to me again.
你了解吗?
Do you understand?
没问题
Yeah.
很好
Good.
我希望你脑袋被砍掉 混♥蛋♥
I hope you get your head chopped off, asshole.
还有你 住嘴
And you! Shut it!
J“ here we stand j“
j“ or here we fall j“
j“ history won't care at all j“
j“ make the bed j“
j“ light the light j“
j“ lady mercy won't be home tonight yeah j“
j“ you don't waste no time at all j“
嘿 大个子 - 别开那么快
Hey, big boy. - Slow down.
J“ answer the call j“
j“ it comes to you as to us all j“
j“ we 're just waiting for the hammer to fall j“
这是什么?
What the hell?
好 这次是玩真的
Okay, marine, this is for real!
我们去吧
Let's go!
走 走 快 快
Go, go, go, go! Come on, come on!
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
有人被困在里面吗?
Is somebody trapped in there?
放松
Easy.
看在上帝的份上
For god's sake.
看那个
Look at that.
上天…
Mother of god.
妈
Mom.
你要开我的车去那里?
Hey, where are you going with my car?
救我 爹地…
Daddy, help me! Daddy! Daddy, help me!
救我 爹地…
Help, daddy! Daddy, help me!
弗兰克 你放轻松点
Frank, will you take it easy.
我告诉你 我每一处都查过了 每个人
I'm telling you, I checked everywhere with everybody.
但就是没有证人
There just aren't any witnesses.
纽约就是这样 有20个人在场
That's New York for you. Twenty people standing around.
就是没有人看见
Nobody saw a goddamn thing.
告诉我这位麦土 他吸毒吗?
Now, tell me about this matunas. What is he? On drugs?
他是位求生存的疯子 -什么意思?求生存?
He's a survival nut. - What do you mean "survival nut"?
他是陆战队 越南 我去查资料处
He's into guns. He was a marine. Vietnam. I talked to his ex-co.
休们说那人有点…偏执狂 但是位好人
They said that the guy was, uh, a little paranoid, but he was a good man.
你好吗 孩子?
How you doing, kid?
大概还好吗?挨这一刀
Okay, I guess, for a guy who got three feet of steel
需要胆量 你好吗 老头?
crammed through his gut. How you doing, old man?
我知道你看到刺你的人 对不?
I understand you saw the guy that stuck you, is that right?
你开玩笑 老兄? -是他吗?
You kidding me, man? - Is that him?
不是
Nope.
好了 别开玩笑 巷子里很黑
Come on, quit kidding, matunas. It was dark in that alley.
那疯子想杀我
The freak was trying to kill me!
我绝不会忘了他的脸
I'll never forget his face.
他脖子有疤 不是这一位
He had a scar across his neck. That ain't him.
妈的
Shit.
很沮丧吗? -是
Depressed? - Yeah.
别再沮丧了
You don't know grunt about depressed.
我买♥♥了一把点357手♥枪♥ 有一大箱霰弹枪
I got me a 357, got me a trunk load of shotguns,
三枝大口径步♥枪♥ 子弹全上膛
I got three big-bore battle rifles, and ammo up the ass,
而我却还不安全
and I ain't safe!
无法保护我
I can't protect myself!
好 别激动
Okay, okay, take it easy, pal.
放松
Take it easy.
那怪胎 他爬起来
That weirdo, man. He got up after!
在我把他打成蜂窝后
Put enough lead in him to drop a rhino.
听着 你想能和我们的画师合作
Hey, listen. Listen, you think you could you work with one of our artists?
也许画出这小子的画像?
Maybe come up with a picture of this guy?
当然 当然 -谢谢 放轻松点 老兄
Sure. Sure, sure. - Thanks. Take it easy, pal.
嘿 警♥察♥ -是
Hey, cop. - Yeah.
我知道你们认为我是疯子
I know you guys think I'm nuts...
我还有件事要告诉你们
But there's something else I gotta tell you.
在他把我丢到墙上后…
After he threw me against the wall, well, his body...
他好像已经疯了 -对 当我们到达时
This is like "one step beyond". - Yeah. Listen, when we get out there,
我们只提见证人
remember, all we got is an eyewitness.
别提任何纽约市有刀战的事
Now, don't say anything about sword fights in New York City
或是有人在黑暗中会发光
or guys glowing in the dark, for Christ's sake.
嘿 莫兰!
Hey, moran!
你看过这段新闻吗?
Have you read what it says in here?
你开玩笑 东尼?你知道大部份警♥察♥都是文盲
Are you kidding, Tony? You know cops can't read.
无能是什么意思?
What does "incompetent" mean?
市长凌晨2点打电♥话♥给我
That mayor. He calls me at two o'clock in the morning.
我甚至不再接电♥话♥了
I mean, I don't even answer the phone anymore.
受挫折是什么意思?
What does "baffled" mean?
黎嘉云
Karen Joan Nash.
我记得这位
Yeah, I remember this one.
我当时在史嘉区实习 不常见这个
I was practicing in Syracuse. Didn't get many of these.
什么? -未婚妈妈
What? - Unwed mothers.
现在没什么大不了
Nowadays, that's no big deal.
当时在史嘉区的个案 是天大的罪行
Back then, in Syracuse, that was a stoning offense.
结果呢?
What happened?
她生下小孩就死了
Uh, she had the baby, and she died.
那么姓黎的身份是不合法的
So Nash was illegitimate.
是的 他是不合法的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, he was illegitimate...
约1分半钟 他在她死后 也死了
For about a minute and a half. He died right after she did.
他死了
He died.
喝茶时间
Tea time.
哈罗 布伦达
Hello, Brenda.
我照的你吩咐做了 花了一晚上查阅
I did what you asked. I spent all night
克逊街上黎氏的屋子资料
going through the old deeds to Nash's house on Hudson street.
第一任的业主是蒙尼邱
All the way back through the five previous owners
于1796年购入
to the original guy, montague, in 1796.
前后共有5个业主
In all five instances, montague through Nash,
我千辛万苦找到出生与死亡日期相同的证件
I found a death certificate for a kid with the same name who died at birth
很多年前 他假冒继承人签名
years before he pretended to sign for his inheritance.
域奇 这里有没有暖气
Jesus, Rick, isn't there any heat in here?
没有 暖气对纸张有害
No. Heat's bad for the circuits.
现在 万一还有怀疑时
And now, just in case there's any doubt...
资料所得 这人由1700年起一直住在这儿
So, what you've got here, Brenda, is a guy who's been creeping around,
每隔一段时间便假装易手一次
since at least 1700, pretending to croak every once in a while.
他的物件已堆放了多年
Leaving all his goods to kids who've been corpses for years,
我已知它们是属于谁的
and assuming their identities.
那个不可能的
It's not possible.
最终公告!警方绘出杀手的拼图!
Post final! Cops release headhunter picture!
你见过这人吗?
最新消息…警方报告… -给我一份
Reward offered. - I'll take a post.
给我一份 -猎头者身份被揭发
Me too. - Headhunter revealed!
送给你的 我心爱的海德
For you, my bonny Heather.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
还有你 尹西
And you, Juan Ramirez.
你这穿华丽的衣服的人 照顾她
Take care of her, you overdressed haggis.
卡西纪已死了 剩下来的只有你和我了
Kastagir is gone. Only you and I remain.
很高兴见到你 古域陀
Nice to see you, kurgan.
谁剪你的头发? -我在伪装
Who cuts your hair? - I am in disguise.
这样没有人认的出我
This way no one will recognise me.
我可以