我们从远古而来
From the dawn of time we came,
经过了无数世纪才悄然而至
moving silently down through the centuries.
经历了世世代代 受尽不少折磨和挣扎
Living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the gathering,
余下硕果仅存的同胞 必定会战斗到底
when the few who remain will battle to the last.
直至现在为止…
No one has ever known we were among you...
无人知道我们活在他们当中
Until now.
“ here we are “
“ born to be kings we 're the princes of the universe “
片名:挑战者
“ here we belong “
“ fighting to survive in a world with the darkest power'
'hey'
“ and here we are we 're the princes of the universe “
“ here we belong fighting for survival “
“ we've come to be the rulers of your world “
“ I am immortal I have inside me blood of kings “
“ I have no rival no man can be my equal “
“ take me to the future of your world “
这位是汤加小子
And the Tonga kid.
他的对手 正站在我的右面
Their opponents, in the corner to my right...
他的体重惊人 足有745磅
With a combined weight of 725 pounds...
他是精英中的精英 他是比特佳盛名远播的
The toasts of the coasts from Brad street, usa, Atlanta, Georgia...
自♥由♥鸟
The fabulous freebirds!
真棒!
Yeah!
开始
Here we go!
这拳干净利落
Yes! Come on! You gotta love it!
杀了麦克劳德
Kill maccleod.
所有人都在为国王而战
All these guys fight for king.
杀他们 阻止那班杂种
The kings. Come on! Stomp on the son of...
你会喜欢这个的!
You're gonna love this!
不给他机会! 不给他机会!
Don't give him a chance! Don't give him a chance!
嘿! 你去哪?
Hey! Where you going?
麦克劳德
Macleod.
法西尔 等一下
Fasil. Wait.
好
All right.
麦克劳德
Macleod!
麦克劳德
Macleod! The macleods.
愿今年公元1536年
May this year of our lord 1536
能为麦克劳德带来胜利
bring victory to the clan macleod!
麦克劳德
Macleod!
胜利将属于麦克劳德
Victory to macleod! - Macleod!
赶快! 赶快!
Hurry up! Hurry up!
你害怕吗 康纳?
Are you scared, Connor?
不 杜格尔表弟 我不怕!
No, cousin dugal. I'm not!
别胡说八道了 伙计
Don't talk nonsense, man.
我第一次打斗时不小心被尿液弄湿战袍
I peed my kilt the first time I went into battle.
安格经常吓倒濑尿弄湿战袍
Aye.an'ge Angus pees his kilt all the time!
康纳
Connor!
康纳
Connor!
康纳 等等
Connor! Wait! Wait!
拿着这些花 别忘了我
Take these flowers and think of me.
记住 康纳 你是与上帝战斗的
Remember, you fight with god on your side, Connor.
是的 我的朋友 这样的女孩比弗雷泽剑
Aye. A girl like that can wound a soldier
更能伤害士兵 -等一下 康纳!等等 安格!
more than a frazer sword, my friend. - Wait! Connor! Wait! Angus!
你和杜格尔要保证他安然无恙 你听到了吗?
You and dugal keep him in one piece! Do you hear?
是的 我们都知道那是什么!
Aye, we all know what piece that is!
他们其中有一个叫康纳
There is one called Connor among them.
是的
Aye.
你要记住我们之间的协议 默多克
Remember our agreement, Murdoch.
那个小子是属于我的
The boy is mine.
已经开始了
It's begun.
麦克劳德去死!
Death to the macleods!
麦克劳德去死!
Death to the macleods!
弗雷泽去死
Death to the frazers!
麦克劳德
Macleod!
加油!
Come on!
麦克劳德
Macleod!
别浮上来
Now you stay under.
请原谅我 我儿…
Forgive me... my son.
来跟我打斗 可恶的你
Fight me, damn you!
不 他是麦克劳德 来跟我打斗 懦夫
That's Connor macleod. - Fight me, you cowards!
不 不是他
No, not him!
死亡归于异教♥徒♥…
Castrate the heathens!
没人敢和我斗
Nobody will fight me!
他们统统走掉 -小伙子 别走开
They all run away. - Great, laddie, stay by me.
圣母
Mother of god.
和我打斗
Fight me!
库尔干!不…
Kurgan! No!
来吧 快!
Come on, quick!
只可以单打独斗
There can be only one!
下次再等机会吧 麦克劳德
Another time, macleod!
快下车
Get out of the car!
双手放在车上
Put your hands on the hood!
快
Move!
好的!
Okay!
小心行事 变♥态♥!冷静点!
Watch it, freak! Just cool it!
看着他!看着他!
Watch him! Watch him!
行动!快!行动!快上去!
Move! Come on! Come on! Move! Come on! Get up there!
张开 张♥开♥双♥腿♥ -快点
Spread 'em! Spread 'em! - Come on!
身份证拿出来 老兄
Let's see some ID, pal.
纳什先生 你那么匆忙 赶去哪里?
Well, Mr. Nash. Where were you going in such a hurry?
让我扣上
Give me it! Give me it! Give me it!
别动 老兄
Don't move, pal.
别轻举妄动
Don't even breathe!
愿主赐他安息
In nomine patri et filii et spiritu sancti.
阿门!
Amen.
已经完结了
It is over.
不!
No!
今天死了许多人 我要参加他们的丧礼
Other men are dying this day. I must attend them.
安静
Quiet!
他是主的勇士
He's a highlander, by god!
临死前不该让他听到女人哭声
The last sound he hears should not be that of a wailing woman!
让我过去
Hey, come on, let me through.
真该死 弗兰克 应在发现凶案时通知验尸官
Damn it, frank. Forensics is supposed to be notified the same time as homicide.
真恶心!
Holy shit.
这尸首被发现时已尸身不全
Yeah, this one came unassembled.
你有拘捕任何人吗?
Did you make an arrest?
没有 我们在查问一位姓麦的人
No. We're questioning some guy named Nash.
他在克逊街的古董商人
Antique dealer down on Hudson street.
哈罗 布伦达 -嘿 沃尔特
Hello, Brenda. - Hey, Walt.
你的气色不错
You look pretty, Brenda.
你认为他的死因是什么 警官?
What do you think's the cause of death, lieutenant, huh?
你真是跟我开玩笑 加菲
Oh, Christ, you're a barrel of laughs, Garfield.
放开你双手
Get your hands off!
警♥察♥ 我该怎样向太太解释呢?
Hey, garf, when you're gonna explain this to my wife, man?
获加 我要芝士三文治外买♥♥
Walter, get me a cherry-cheese Danish too, please.
他们怎么说?什么时候来买♥♥?
Now what did I say? What time did he buy it?
约十点 十点半左右
Uh, about ten, ten-thirty.
利器是…锋利的刀片
Whatever made the cut was razor sharp.
出去 我告诉过你出去
Get out! I'll talk if you get out of here with these cameras!
弗兰克 弗兰克…
Frank! Frank!
我的天呀! -两日前 电报机收到…
Oh, my god. - Two days ago in the teletype,
凶案消息 案情就与新泽西所发生的一样
there was a guy that was killed just like this over in Jersey.
我知新泽西那宗案的祥情
Yeah, but I'm thinking, what the hell. That's Jersey.
警♥察♥…放我走 我想离开这儿
Hey, coppers, stop chatting. I wanna get out of here.
弗兰克 过来
Hey, frank. Come here.
妈的
Oh, shit!
宝贝 看看你自己
Ooh, baby. Look at you.
加菲尔德 把他的头盖起来
Garfield, cover that head.
你手上拿的是什么?无敌夺命剑
What the hell have you got? - A Toledo-salamanca.
什么?剑 弗兰克 一把非常稀有的剑
A what? - A sword, frank. A very rare sword.
很值钱吗?只有约1百万元
Well, is it worth much? - Only about a million bucks.
所有克逊街的古董商都知价钱
Any antique dealer on Hudson street could tell you that.
嘿! 你要去哪里? 我告诉过你你今晚工作到很晚
Hey! Where are you going? I told you you're working late tonight.
你不能把我留在这里! 我知道……我知道我的权利!
You can't keep me here! I know... I know my rights!
我的律师呢?
Where's my lawyer?