康纳
Connor!
晚餐在这里
Here's dinner!
我要走了 要去买♥♥件新衣
I'll be off now. I fancy buying myself a new dress.
小鬼 去
Oh, you little devils! Go on!
她好美
She's beautiful.
你一定要离开她 兄弟
You must leave her, brother.
麦克劳德
Macleod.
我生于2437年前
I was born 2437 years ago.
在当时我有三位太太
In that time, I've had three wives.
最后一位是奇子 日本公主
The last was shakiko, a Japanese Princess.
她父亲是位天才 为我做了这个…
Her father, masamune, a genius, made this for me...
在公元前593年
In 593 bc.
为我造了这把独一无二的剑
It is the only one of its kind...
就如他的女儿一样
Like his daughter.
当奇子死时 我痛不欲生 那时我强忍♥无比的痛苦
When shakiko died, I was shattered. I would save you that pain.
求求你 让海德离开
Please. Let Heather go.
当我们初见面时 你感到不舒服 记得吗?
When we first met, you felt ill, remember?
你有那种感觉不是第一次了吧!
That wasn't the first time you felt that sensation, was it?
不是 当麦克劳德与弗雷泽打斗时
No. When the macleods fought the frazers...
有个黑武士冲着我而来
And a black knight...
我的感觉就和当时一样
I felt it then.
只是不一样 当时更痛苦
Only it was different, more painful.
那位黑武士就是古域陀
That black knight was the kurgan.
是因为他我才来找你
It's because of him that I sought you out.
古域陀是谁?他来自那里?
Who is the kurgan? And where does he come from?
古域陀是一个古老的民族
The kurgans were an ancient people
来自俄♥国♥的史塔彼
from the steppes of Russia.
他们把小孩丢进地牢作诱饵
For amusement, they tossed children into pits with hungry dogs
引来饥饿的狗争肉吃
to fight for meat.
古域陀 他是不死战士中最强的人
The kurgan... He is the strongest of all the immortals.
是位完美的战士
He is the perfect warrior.
如他赢到战利品 地球人将会永远在黑暗中受苦
If he wins the prize, mortal man would suffer an eternity of darkness.
你要如何对抗这种野人?
How do you fight such a savage?
凭心灵 信心及武器与他拼博
With heart, faith, and steel.
到最后 只能剩下一个人
In the end, there can be only one.
那一定对你很危险了
It must have been very dangerous for you.
我当时很爱她 亲爱的海德
Well, I was very much in love with her, my dear Heather.
她是我心中唯一想的人 不是危险
She was the only thing on my mind. Not danger.
所以我口中咬着玫瑰 我爬到屋顶
80, holding the Rose in my teeth, I climbed up on the rooftop,
放下绳索 爬进未锁的窗子里
lowered a rope, and swung in through the open window.
很不幸地 小姐已经不在了
Unfortunately, the lady was no longer there.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我对在哪的小姐自我介绍
I introduced myself to the lady that was there.
她十分的合作
She was most helpful.
你还要些酒吗?
Oh. Would you like some more wine?
好 拜托
Yes, please.
海德 出去 怎么了?
Heather. Get out! - What's wrong?
出去
Get out!
古域陀
Kurgan!
尹西
Ramirez!
高原人 他在哪里?
The highlander, where is he?
你太迟了 我已为你将他准备好
You're too late. I've prepared him for you.
你是在浪费你的时间
You waste your time!
痛吗?
It hurts?
现在你去死吧
Now you die.
你赢不了 你不可以胜出的 尹西 我才是最强的
You cannot win, Ramirez. I am the strongest!
我那一刀改善了你的声音
My cut has improved your voice.
不…
No...
是
Yes!
很痛吗
It hurts.
那女人是谁?
Who is the woman?
她是我的 -不会太久了
Oh! She's mine! - Ah! Not for much longer.
你今晚睡在地狱
Tonight you sleep in hell!
别忘记两个只能活一个
There can be only one!
你好 美人
Hello, pretty.
我想找黎华苏
I'd like to speak to Russell Nash.
对不起 黎先生目前不在
Oh, I'm sorry. Mr. Nash isn't here at the moment.
我能打电♥话♥到他家吗?我今天一定要找到他
May I call him at home? I have to talk to him today.
恐怕不可能
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
早安 -黎先生 这位是屈布伦达
Good morning. - Uh, this is Brenda Wyatt, Mr. Nash.
我们已见过面了 雷切尔
We've already met, Rachel.
我能效劳吗?
What can I do for you?
我想要些建议
I'd like some advice.
你是接受建议的女人吗?
Are you the kind of woman who takes advice?
看情况 -关于那方面的建议?
That depends. - Advice about what?
你对1985年纽约市凌晨一点
What can you tell me about a seven-foot lunatic hacking away
来了一位7尺持刀的怪客 有何看法?
with a broadsword at one o'clock in the morning, New York City, 1985?
我一无所知
Not much.
制于公元前600年前的日本刀呢?
What about a Japanese sword dated 600 bc,
刀刃中的金属折叠了 200 次
the metal in the blade folded 200 times?
我对于外国武器没兴趣
I don't deal in exotic weapons.
你想看18世纪的银器吗?
May I show you something in 18th-century silver?
我不是为此而来的 你也知道
That's not why I came here and you know it.
你会煮饭吗?
Do you cook?
为什么这样问?
Why?
我以为会有机会共进晚餐
I thought we might have dinner.
你真的这样认为? -是的
Did you? - Yes.
猎头者偷偷溜进本市
就站在那儿 见到布伦达 我们的小布伦达
So I'm standing there, and there's Brenda. Our little Brenda.
你确定是布伦达?
You're sure it was Brenda?
她在姓黎的店里和他交谈
She was in Nash's shop. She was talking to him.
你在看什么 雷切尔?
What are you looking at, Rachel?
你脑袋后面长了眼睛吗?
The eyes in the back of your head.
人们在问你
People are asking about you.
我该怎么说?
What am I supposed to say?
嗯? -告诉他们我是不朽的
Hmm? - Tell them I'm immortal.
嘘
Shh.
别出声
Quiet...
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
你叫什么名字? -雷切尔
What's your name? - Rachel.
这里发生了什么? - 大家都死了
What happened? - Everybody's dead.
嘘
Shh.
我和你一样 也是孤单一人
I'm like you. I'm alone.
跟我走吧 雷切尔
Come with me, Rachel.
你还活着 你为什么中枪后没一点事?
You're alive. Why didn't you die?
嘿 这是一种魔法 嘘
Hey. It's a kind of magic. Shh.
走 -不
Move. - Nein.
不管你怎么说 杰克 你是赛跑高手
Whatever you say, Jack. You're the master race.
走吧
Let's go.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
你肯听我说一次吗?
Would you listen to me for one moment, please?
你不可以在我面前隐瞒感觉
You can't hide your feelings from me.
我认识你已很久了
I've known you too long.
什么感觉?
What feelings?
那种孤寂的感觉
How about loneliness?
我并不感到孤单
I'm not lonely.
我所需要的东西全在这里
I've got everything I need right here.
不 你没有
Oh, no, you don't.
你拒绝让任何人爱你
You refuse to let anyone love you.
恋爱是诗人的专利
Love is for poets.
你太浪漫了 雷切尔
You're such a romantic, Rachel.
你一点都没改变
You always were.
等一下!
Just a minute.
你好
Good evening.
你要在走廊上进餐还是到里面去?
You want to dine in the hall or shall we step inside?
请进
Come in.
大衣要脱吗? -不 谢谢
May I take your coat? - No, thanks.
什么? -我穿着
What? - I'll hold on to it.
好
Oh, fine.
你去哪里? -我忘了我的耳环
Where are you going? - I forgot my earrings.
自己倒杯酒