Ah. - Make yourself a drink.
杯子在吧台
There are glasses, uh, in the bar.
你知道自己在做什么?
Do you know what you're doing?
我喜欢你的地方 布伦达
I like your place, Brenda.
我才来三个月 我还在整理
I've only been here three months. I'm still fixing it up.
很有趣的景色
Interesting view.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说景色不错
I said, "interesting view."
好不好看?
Isn't it great?
你从来没告诉我你的职业
You never told me what you do for a living.
我…首都博物馆工作
I work for the metropolitan museum...
采购部门
In acquisitions.
这解释了你会对古代武器有兴趣
That explains your interest in ancient weapons.
对
Right.
特别是武士刀
Especially the samurai.
很好看
Very nice.
干杯如何?好
Shall we have a toast? - Yes.
白兰地
Brandy.
1783年装瓶的 -年代很久的酒
Bottled in 1783. - Wow. That's old.
1738年是值得纪念的年份
1783 was a very good year.
莫札特创造出杰作
Mozart wrote his great mass.
蒙戈兄弟升上了第一个热汽球
The montgolfier brothers went up in their first balloon.
英国承认美国独♥立♥
And england recognised the independence of the United States.
是吗?
Is that right?
是
Yes.
那是什么?
What's that?
是送你的 -能打开吗?
It's for you. - Can I open it?
请便 你喜欢的话
If you like.
古代铸剑史-屈布伦达
你这杂种 你那里找到的 -我有间私人的图书馆
You bastard. Where did you find this? - I have an extensive library.
真奇怪 你的著作并没提到这事
Odd thing. Your bio doesn't mention the met.
只说你为警方工作 在死因调查组工作
It says you work for the police... In forensics.
你和莫弗兰克想陷害我吗?
Are you and moran trying to set me up?
我不是为莫弗兰克工作的
I don't work for moran.
所以那秃头警♥察♥一直监视你?
Then why is that bald policeman sitting outside watching your apartment?
你记得他 莫弗兰克叫他跟踪我
You remember him. Moran's had him tailing me.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
问题是你要怎么做?
Question is, what are you gonna do?
你要关掉录音机还是用枪打我?
You gonna turn off the tape or you gonna shoot me with the 45?
我不是在找凶手 我是在寻找剑
I am not looking for a killer. I am looking for a sword.
那把你曾用来对付万法西尔的剑 我在花♥园♥广场找到一块碎片
The one used on fasil. I found pieces of it under the garden.
我只想看看武士刀 为什么?
I only want to see the samurai. - Why?
我说过了 因为它不该存在
I told you. Because it's not supposed to exist.
我对那块金属做过测验 那是公元前600年的作品
I dated pieces of the blade at 600 bc.
那把剑已经用过200次
The metal had been folded 200 times.
但日本人到中世纪才开始造这种刀
Now, the Japanese didn't start making swords like that till the middle ages.
所以它是从那里来的?
So where the hell did it come from?
如我能证实有这种武器的存在 那将会是…
If I could verify the existence of such a weapon, it would be like...
有如在莱特兄弟开始发明飞机前1000年就有747珍宝机
Discovering a 747 a thousand years before the Wright brothers ever flew.
这真是疯狂 -等一下 我想听你的答案
This is crazy. - Wait a minute, Nash. I want some answers.
你要?
You want?
除了你想之外还想别的吗?
Don't you ever think about anything except what you want?
你必须离开她 兄弟
You must leave her, brother.
J“ there's no time for us j“
j“ there's no place for us j“
j“ what is this thing that fills our dreams j“
j“ yet slips away from us j“
j“ who wants to live forever!“
j“ who wants to live forever!“
J“ there's no chance for us j“
j“ it's all decided for us j“
j“ this world has only one sweet moment j“
j“ set aside for us j“
海德
Heather!
J“ who wants to live forever!“
j“ who wants to live forever!“
海德
Heather!
康纳 我在这里
Connor, I'm here!
J“ who dares to love foreverj'
J“ when love must die j“
我的至爱
my beautiful man.
我丈夫
My husband.
我在这儿 爱人
I am that, my love.
我从未真正了解…
I've never really known...
什么?
What?
你为何留下
Why you stayed.
因为我现在爱你有如我们初相见
Because I love you as much now as the first day we met.
我也爱你
And I love you.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我想陪你
I want to stay with you...
永远
Forever.
我也要这样
I want that too.
你愿为我做件事吗 康纳
Will you do something for me, Connor?
什么?
Vvhallass?
在往后的岁月中
In the years to come,
你愿在我生日 点根蜡烛 纪念我
will you light a candle and remember me on my birthday?
爱人 我会
Aye, love. I will.
我要有你的小孩
I wanted to have your children.
他会很强壮 健康
They would have been strong and fine.
别看我 康纳
Don't see me, Connor.
让我在平静中死去
Let me die in peace.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
我们在高原之上
We're in the highlands.
还会有那里?
Where else?
在山边
Running down a mountainside.
太阳高照
The sun is shining.
天气不太冷
It's not cold.
你穿着羊皮
You've got your sheepskins on...
还有我为你做的靴子
And the boots I made for you.
晚安 我心爱的海德
Good night, my bonny Heather.
嘿 卡西纪
Hey! Kastagir.
麦克劳德 很高兴再见到你
Macleod, it's good to see you again.
没见你已有几百年了
It seems like a hundred years.
是的 已经有几百年了
It's been a hundred years.
你好吗?
How have you been?
这个…
Hey, this...
会为你的胸前长毛
Puts hairs on your chest.
是什么? -小儿科
What is it? - Boom-boom.
像你这种强壮的大男人该不会怕小儿科?
Big strong man like you shouldn't be afraid of a little boom-boom.
或是你认为我想毒死你
Or maybe you think I'm trying to poison you.
我认为你疯了
I think you're crazy, kastagir.
这次难得有碰头的机会
So... the gathering is here.
时间已安排我们聚首一堂 -有吗?你认为我们该继续吗?
Time's almost caught us, my friend. - Has it? Do you think we should go on?
我认为我们该开个派对
I think we should have a party.
不 我记得上次你开的派对
Oh, no. I remember last time we had a party.
真的?当时是怎样的?
Really? When exactly was that?
是1783年
It was 1783.
1783年 对了 你那出名的决斗
1783. Oh, yes. Your famous duel on Boston common.
你醉了
You were drunk.
那小子叫什么名字?
What was that guy's name again?
他的名字是巴斯…
His name was bassett.
拿军刀吧 巴斯先生 求求你
The heavier blade, Mr. Bassett. I implore you.
我和土匪打过战 他也不是土匪
I am fighting this duel, hotchkiss, not you.
去告诉他准备好
See if the imbecile is ready.
巴斯先生在等了 先生 -告诉他我准备好了
Mr. Bassett is waiting, sir. - Tell him I'm ready.
天呀 我瞎了
Christ! I've gone blind.
天呀 出招
En garde, sir.
太好了 -谢谢 霍奇基斯
Wonderful, sir. - Thank you, hotchkiss.
巴斯
Bassett?
是你吗? -你没刺中 巴斯先生
That you? - You missed him, Mr. Bassett.
剑呢 剑呢
The sword, the sword.
停 先生 我有话要说
Stop, sir. I beseech you.
我为叫你太太荡♥妇♥而道歉
I apologise for calling your wife a bloated warthog.
我这样说你也接受
And I bid you good day.
开枪杀他吗? -什么?
Shoot him, sir. - What?
一定要开枪杀他 先生
Shoot him. Now, sir.
马上向他后脑开枪
Now, sir, in the back of the head! Now, sir!
霍奇基斯 霍奇基斯!住手!
Hotchkiss. Hotchkiss! Stop it!