♪ 从来没有说过爱是多么孤独
♪ Never said how lonely love
♪ 嘿 爸爸
♪ Hey Papa
♪ 从来没有跟你说再见
♪ Never said goodbye to you
♪ 怎么
♪ How the
♪ 嘿 妈妈
♪ Hey Momma
我小时候很害怕天堂
I used to be afraid of heaven when I was younger.
永无止境的东西
Something that never stops.
不是很无聊吗?
Wouldn't it get boring?
我不知道 我猜我只是害怕
I don't know, I guess I was just scared.
但有一天 我一直等到太阳开始下山
But one day, I waited till the sun started setting
我直视着它 它也直视着我
and I looked straight at him and he looked straight at me.
我知道...
And I knew...
如果我亲生父亲在那里
I could stay here forever
我就能永远留在那里
if my real dad was there.
你好了吗?
You done?
天堂不是真的
Heaven ain't real.
醒醒
Wake up.
我希望你开心
I hope you're happy.
是啊 我很开心
Yeah, I'm happy.
这样更好
It's better.
大肚婆
Preggers.
我的面包呢?
Where's my gob?
你吃了我的面包 是不是?
You ate my gob, didn't you?
只有在J镇上才买♥♥得到面包
You only get those gobs in J-Town.
那相当远
It's pretty far.
这是我的放松日
It's my cheat day.
啊 - 唐尼 你究竟在搞什么?
Ugh! - Donnie, what the hell are you doing?
啊
Ah!
唐尼 你到底在搞什么?
Donnie, what the hell are you doing?
住手
Stop it.
唐尼 我想你该少做些运动前锻练
Donnie, I think you gotta lay off the pre-workout.
嗨
Hi.
别 别 别 别
Don't, don't, don't, don't.
我肯定他们对你不太友好
I'm sure they were not good to you.
我叫皮特
I'm Pete
我不知道现在发生了什么
and now I have no idea what's going on right now.
这小流氓袭击了我
This punk jumped me.
他为了个愚蠢的面包痛打孕妇
He's beating up preggers over a stupid pastry.
唐尼
Donnie!
不要说话
Don't say words.
你在逃跑吗?
You running?
我没任何意思
I don't mean anything by it.
我知道一切
I get it is all.
不同的星期 不同的房♥子
Different week, different house.
不同的妈妈 不同的爸爸
Different mommy, different daddy.
同样的瘀伤
Same bruises.
你要往西走?
You heading west?
嗯 不 不 不
Mhm, no, no, no.
逃跑者和杀人犯之间有很大区别
There's a big difference between a runner and a killer.
你不想越过那条线
You don't want to cross that line.
听着 我可以带你到科罗拉多的三角洲县
Look, I can take you as far as Delta County, Colorado.
我们在那里有业务
We've got business there.
在拉顿送你 给你找些东西
Drop you off at Raton, find you something there.
我不应该和陌生人说话
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
这让我很受伤
That hurts my feelings.
陌生人?
Strangers?
亲爱的 我们都对把瘀伤叫胎记并不陌生
Honey, we ain't strangers to calling bruises birthmarks.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
来吧 看看
Go on, take a look.
不用担心...
Let's not worry about...
啊
Ugh!
呃
Ugh.
她太小了 皮特
She a little young, Pete.
嗯
Mm.
乔
Jo.
约瑟芬 过来
Josephine, come here.
乔
Jo.
来吧
Come on.
♪ 我的灵魂会颤抖
♪ My soul may tremble
♪ 你的爱 甜蜜的吻
♪ Your love sweet kiss
♪ 这个回家的故事
♪ This homeward tale
你没事吧? - 嘘 呆在那里
Are you okay? - Sh, stay there.
相信我
Just trust me.
嘿 尼基 看着那个女孩 好吗?
Hey, Nicky, keep an eye on the girl, all right?
你是我的守护天使吗?
Are you my guardian angel?
是的
Yes.
我曾经和一个女孩约会过
You know, I dated this girl once,
好吧... 我并不是真的和她约会
and... well, I didn't really date her,
我们约见过几次
like, we went on a few dates,
而且感觉很好
and they were nice dates,
我真的以为我们会有结果
and I really thought we were gonna stick it out,
然后她告诉我
and then she told me,
“你太矮了”
"You're too short."
这里有枪吗?
Is there a gun around?
有
Yeah.
就在那里
Right in there.
我太矮了?
I'm too short?
是你太高了
You're too tall!
你能看见未来吗?
Can you see the future?
我结过婚吗?
Do I ever get married?
我希望我能娶玛戈特·罗比
I hope I marry Margot Robbie.
她是我的首选
She'd be my first pick.
但如果不行 那就选玛丽莎·托梅
But if I could go back, it'd be Marisa Tomei.
但我真的想要孩子
But I really want to have kids.
比如六七个孩子
Like six or seven kids.
可能七个孩子
Probably seven kids.
如果我现在约她... - 告诉我最近的城镇
Like, I date her now... - Show me the nearest town.
呃
Uh...
对了
Bingo.
还有这个
And this.
那个?
That?
走那边
Half a mile
大概半英里
that way.
这行得通
It would work.
但我真的想要孩子
But I really want to have kids.
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我们不能丢下她
We can't leave her.
如果她不想留在这里 她早都走了
If she didn't want to stay here, she would've left by now.
我也会离开你
I'll leave you too.
你说过没人会为你冒险
You said nobody ever stuck their neck out for you.
但她做了 如果我们现在离开
Well, she did, and if we leave now,
我们并不比他们好
we're no better than them.
我的爆米花呢?
Where's my popcorn?
如果她... 我们怎么做...
What will we do if she...
乔
Jo!
乔
Jo!
流了好多血
There's a lot of blood.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
来人啊 拜托
Anybody, please!
我们
Our Father,
在天上的父
who art in heaven,
愿您的名神圣...
hallowed be Thy name...
救命 - 愿您的国降临
Help! - Thy kingdom come;
您的旨意行于地上 如同行在天上
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
赐给我们日用饮食... - 救命...
Give us this day our daily bread... - Help...
...免除我们的罪
...and forgive us our trespasses.
拜托
Please.
救命
Help!