上面有地址
It has the address in it.
即使她忘了
And even should she forget,
我也不会忘
I will not forget.
这不是个很好的...
Now isn't that a nice...
♪ 现在我不确定 ♪
♪ Now I'm not sure ♪
♪ 她不再爱我了
♪ That she loves me anymore
♪ 我还是不确定 ♪
♪ I'm not sure again ♪
♪ 但我敢肯定
♪ I am sure
♪ 外面很冷 ♪
♪ It's cold outside ♪
♪ 你今晚看起来很好
♪ And you look good tonight
♪ 现在我不确定 ♪
♪ Now I'm not sure ♪
♪ 如果我们该这样做
♪ If we should do this
♪ 我不确定我能做到 ♪
♪ I'm not sure I can ♪
♪ 但我确信
♪ But I am sure
♪ 这是我的战斗
♪ This battle of mine
♪ 在后座...
♪ In the backseat...
我要450美元
I need $450.
最多200美元
More like 200 bucks.
光这些实耐宝就值500美元
These snap-ons are worth 500 alone.
确实 但你还没到可以典当
Well, really, you're not old enough to pawn
东西的年龄 所以只有50美元
or sell anything, so you get 50 bucks.
要么接受 要么离开
Take it or leave it.
好吧
Fine.
你被宰了
You got ripped off.
那些实耐宝就值500美元
Those snap-ons were $500 alone.
闭嘴 看着窗外
Shut up and look out the window!
我有点明白 但还是不明白
I kind of get it but I kind of don't.
你为什么不想要个爸爸?
Why don't you want a dad?
你见过比尔吗?
Did you meet Bill?
除了比尔 还有很多种爸爸
There's more kinds of dads then just Bills.
爸爸是男孩
Dads are boys.
男孩有两种
And there are two kinds of boys.
蠢男孩和猪
Stupid boys and pigs.
不仅仅只有男孩和猪
There's more than just boys and pigs.
会生长的东西应该长成某种东西
Things that grow are supposed to grow into something.
如果一头猪要长成培根
So if a pig is supposed to grow into bacon,
男孩就该长成男人
boys supposed to grow into men.
就像布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀
Like Bruce Springsteen.
猪长不成培根
Pigs don't grow into bacon.
它们被切成培根
They get cut into bacon.
它们自己长
They grow themselves.
它们为培根而长
They're for bacon.
希♥特♥勒♥也长成男人
Hitler grew into a man.
成长并不会一定让你变好
Just growing doesn't make you good.
好吧...
Well...
你必须像苹果一样生长
you've gotta grow right like apples.
好苹果是红色的 有光泽 脆脆的
Good apples are red and shiny and crunchy.
坏苹果是软稠的 褐色的
Bad apples are mushy and brown.
像老苹果
Old as apples.
是什么让男人变得可爱?
What makes a man crunchy?
他是这么做的
Well, it's how he does.
你跌倒时 总是把你扶起来
Always picks you up when you fall
他让你遥遥领先
and he lets you walk way in front
但他从不会落太远
but he's never far behind.
当有人取笑你的腿时
And when somebody makes fun of your legs
他会在你耳边小声说你很漂亮
he'll whisper in your ear that you're pretty.
他总是让他的话成真
And he always makes his words come true
如果他做不到 就不会说
and doesn't say them if he can't.
♪ 以你圣洁的土地拥抱我 ♪
♪ Caress me with your holy earth ♪
♪ 我不想要太多
♪ I want nothing more
♪ 只想感受那力量
♪ Then to feel in a power
♪ 是时候了
♪ This time
♪ 是时候释放他们了
♪ Time to raise them
♪ 是时候拥抱他们了
♪ Time to hold them
♪ 是时候放飞他们了
♪ Time to let them go
♪ 这个地方
♪ And this space
♪ 我和你的地方
♪ Space for you and I
♪ 去放手去尝试
♪ To give up and to try
♪ 去吧
♪ To
♪ 噢
♪ Oh
♪ 情人渡
♪ And Shenandoah
♪ 在你纯洁的岸边荡涤我 ♪
♪ Wash me clean your virgin shores ♪
快点
Come on!
塞尔玛
Selma.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们没有汽油 食物和钱
We're out of gas and food and money.
为什么不去自首呢?
Why don't we just turn ourselves in?
闭嘴 不然我就撕烂你该死的嘴
Shut up or I'll rip your stupid runny mouth off.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
你就这样走了... - 快 走 走 走
You're just gonna leave... - Come on, go, go, go.
好的 我要走了
Okay, I'm going.
我们只能走路了
So I guess we're walking.
别说了
Stop!
这里不可能发生什么坏事
Nothing bad could possibly happen out here.
塞尔玛
Selma.
我们明天早上去扒火车
We'll hop a train in the morning.
我们必须回去
We gotta go back.
去自首
Turn ourselves in
也许他们会送我们去孤儿院
and maybe they'll take us to the orphanage
一切都会好起来
and it will be all okay.
去睡会儿 - 不 不 不
Get some sleep. - No, no, no.
我不在这里睡
I'm not sleeping here.
噢
Ow.
站住
Stop.
至少... - 闭嘴 我不是你♥爸♥
At least... - Shut up, I'm not your daddy.
我可以害怕
I'm allowed to be scared.
不 你不可以
No you're not.
他们发现你害怕的那一刻
The minute they find out that you're scared
会把你那张愚蠢的小脸撕下来
they're gonna rip your stupid little face off.
你跟我讲过很多关于爸爸妈妈的事
You're gonna tell me so much about mommies and daddies
还有他们有多好
and how good they are.
这提醒我也告诉你一些
Remind me to tell you something
关于爸爸妈妈的事
about mommies and daddies.
他们不想要我们
They don't want us.
从来没有人会为我担风险
Ain't no one ever stick their necks out for me.
起来 起来 快点
Get up, get up, get up, come on.
起来
Get up.
乔
Jo.
拜托
Please.
起来 起来
Get up, get up.
等等 不 不
Wait no, no.
不 请不要丢下我
No, don't leave me, please.
不要
No!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
乔 对不起
Jo, I'm sorry.
下次你再拖累我
Next time you slow me
我不会回来找你了
I won't come back for you.
现在怎么办?
What now?
♪ 我喜欢慢歌♥
♪ Like I slow, slow song
♪ 你让我想摇摆
♪ You make me wanna sway
♪ 每次你轮到我时 我的脸都红了... ♪
♪ My face burns red each time your turn my...♪
寄养有什么不好?
What's so bad about foster care?
我厌倦了成一个...
I'm done being a...
车牌上写着科罗拉多
The license plate says Colorado,
并不是说他要去科罗拉多
doesn't mean he's going to Colorado.
你有没有试过门?
Did you try the door maybe?
没人会不锁门就离开
Nobody's gonna leave their doors unlocked.
♪ 嘿 妈妈
♪ Hey Momma
♪ 从来没有跟你说再见
♪ Never said goodbye to you