Hey, man.
你觉得宾汉姆看上珀尔了吗?
You think bingham's got eyes for Pearl?
-别紧张,宝贝!-好了,准备好了吗?
- Take it easy, baby! - All right, you ready for this?
我们要把乔科救回来。
We're gonna get jocko back.
哈哈!你疯了吗,伙计?
Ha, ha! Did you blow your mind, man?
我们该怎么办,绑♥架♥他吗?
What're we gonna do, kidnap him?
是的。
Yeah.
警♥察♥不会轻易放过你的。
The fuzz ain't gonna take it too kindly.
你打算怎么做?
How're you going to do it?
等他们下到山谷,我们就能在岔路口抓到他们。
We'll just hold back till they're down in the valley, then we'll catch them in the fork in the road.
-然后呢?-他们去那里就像乔科去他的一样。
- Then what happens? - They go there way jocko goes his.
如果他们不这么看呢?
What if they don't see it that way?
我们就跟他们好好解释一下我们的朋友乔科在监狱里不会开心。
We'll just explain it to them nicely how we think our friend jocko wouldn't really be happy in jail.
如果不管用呢?
And if that don't work?
我不知道,但你会想出办法的。
I don't know, man, but you'll think of something.
来吧,伙计。他们有枪。
Ah, come on, buddy. They've got guns.
他们只有两个,我们有很多人。
There's two of them and a lot of us.
你现在想害死我,你知道的。
You trying to get me killed now, you know that.
伙计,你太丑了,不能死。
Man, you're too ugly to die.
哦,何鸿燊。谢谢。
Oh, ho. Thanks.
嘿,宝贝!我爱你!我爱你!我爱你!
Hey, baby! I love you! I love you! I love you!
宝贝!
Baby!
嘿,你们真了不起!
Hey, you guys are really something!
嘿!我们上吧!
Hey! Lets go!
来吧!
Come on!
嘿,宝贝!上去吧!
Hey, baby! Go on up there!
加油,宝贝!
Come on, baby!
嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey!
嘿,男人!
Hey, man!
嘿,男人。我们必须给它降温。
Hey, man. We have to cool it.
废墟!冲向废墟!
The ruins! Head for the ruins!
走吧,宝贝!
Let's go, baby!
我们走吧!-嘿,等等我!
Let's go! — hey, wait for me!
是啊!
Yeah!
你在干什么,伙计?
Ho'w're you doing, man?
嘿,看那个!
Hey, look at that!
是新婚夫妇!
Its the newlweds!
玩得开心吗?
Have a good time?
他喝了两杯啤酒就睡着了。
He had two beers and fell asleep.
嘿,嘿!你在骗我,对吧,宝贝?
Hey, hey! You're putting me on, aren't you baby?
嘿,这是一场比赛!
Hey, it's a race!
嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey!
地狱,人。我在找一个小小姐做饭和过家家…
Hell, man. I was getting some little senorita to cook and play house...
别担心,伙计。
Don't worry about it, man.
嗨。
Hi.
我想一个人待着。
I wanted to be alone.
甚至从兄弟那里?
Even from buddy?
从每一个人。
From everybody.
你之前告诉我,我应该自己想清楚。
You told me before I should figure it out for myself.
搞清楚什么?
Figure what out?
你为什么要分♥裂♥,兄弟只是扭了他的小手指。
Why you split when buddy just crooked his little finger.
你真的很受影响,对吧?
It really got to you, didn't it?
别盯着我看了。你看起来很蠢。
Oh, stop staring at me. You look stupid.
你想告诉我出什么事了吗?
Do you want to tell me what the trouble is?
麻烦吗?
Trouble?
他们不是这么说的吗,所有的方块,女孩给自己惹了麻烦?
Isn't that what they say, huh, all the squares, the girls got herself in trouble?
我是世界上最伟大的贬低艺术家。
I am the greatest put-down artist in the world.
我把它们都记下来了。
I put down all of 'em.
我是一个会说陈词滥调的人。
And I am a walking talking cliche.
我要有孩子了。
I'm gonna have a baby.
好友的吗?
Buddy's?
它的数据。
It figures.
你告诉他了吗?
Did you tell him about it?
不。我为什么要这么做?
No. Why should I?
这样他就能把我变成诚实的女人了?
So he can make an honest woman out of me, huh?
你想嫁给他吗?
Do you want to marry him?
是的。
Yeah.
哦!
Oh!
见鬼,我不知道。
Hell, I don't know.
你觉得他会吗?
Do you think that he would?
不。他为什么要这么做?
No. Why should he?
我会的。
I will.
不是你的。
Its not yours.
我也不在乎
I don't care.
你还是会嫁给我?
You'd marry me anyway?
Inaminute。
Inaminute.
哦。
Oh.
那是我的财产,伙计。
That's my property, man.
我是说,你永远都学不会吗?
I mean, aren't you ever gonna learn?
不是吗? !
Aren't you?!
她要生你的孩子了。
She's gonna have your baby.
艰难。
Tough.
你想当什么,助产士吗?
What're you trying to be, the midwife?
你怎么了?你什么都不在乎吗?
What's the matter with you? Don't you care about anything?
-我只关心我自己的!-你是个骗子!
- I care about my own! - You're a fake!
-你♥他♥妈♥的是个骗子!-少管闲事!
- You're a goddamn fake! - Butt out!
我会告诉你想什么,什么时候想!
I'll tell you what to think and when to think it!
什么都不要告诉我!我不是你私人军队的一员!
Don't tell me anything! I'm not a member of your private army?!
我。那么,滚出去!我,我不需要你!
I. Well then, get out! I. I don't need you!
我不需要你的规矩,也不需要你的制♥服♥!
And I don't need your rules and I don't need your uniform!
啊,男人!
Ah, man!
好的。
Okay.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
Buddy!
Buddy! Ahhh!
电影精选列表