Hey, look-it! Its atrain!
哦,真漂亮!
Oh, that's beautiful!
快去排队!
Get in the line!
哇!
Woo!
嘿,宝贝。画我。
Hey, baby. Paint me.
哇!
Whoa!
好吧!
All right!
——漂亮!-嘿,太好了!
- Beautiful! - Hey, that's great!
哦,不!不!
Oh, no! No!
我要去做!
I'm gonna ido it!
希勒,你真漂亮。
Shill, you're beautiful.
真的。
Really.
我们单独在一起的时候,你为什么不能这样?
Why couldn't you be like this when we were alone?
那我们为什么不试试找个地方独处呢?
Well, why don't we try and go some place and be alone now?
我们可以试试。
We can try.
哦……
Oh...
你为什么把门锁上?
Why are you locking the door?
可能会有人进来。
Somebody might come in.
怎么,你害羞吗?
What, are you shy or something?
你一点都不关心你自己吗?
Don't you care anything about yourself?
确定。
Sure.
我就是我,我不为我做的任何事感到羞耻。
I'm me and I'm not ashamed of anything I do.
和…
And...
你生巴迪的气…你想报复他…你想利用我来达到目的。
And you're mad at buddy... And you want to get even with him... And you want to use me to do it.
所以对小恩惠要心存感激。
So be grateful for small favors.
你希望他为你而战,不是吗?
You'd like him to fight for you, wouldn't you?
嗯?嗯?
Hm? Hm?
如果你害怕,小男孩。
If you're afraid, little boy.
我谁都不怕。
I ain't afraid of anybody.
连我都不知道?
Not even me?
连我能对你做什么都不知道吗?
Not even what I can do to you?
我只知道……我想要你胜过我这辈子想要的任何东西。
I only know... That I want you more than I ever wanted anything in my whole life.
你会为我而战吗?
Would you fight for me?
我愿意为你杀人。
I'd kill for you.
嘿,伙计们,宾汉姆!现在就在外面!
Hey, you guys, its bingham! Its outside now!
好了,闭嘴!
All right, shut up!
把这个地方打扫干净,马上!一定要把它照顾好!
Clean up the place, now! Make sure it's taken care of!
来吧,我们走!
Come on, lets go!
来吧,我们走吧!
Come on, let's go man!
滚出去!我们上吧!
Get out! Lets go!
发生什么事了,伙计?-我们离开这里!
What's happening, man? — let's get out of here!
来吧!来吧!来吧!
Come on! Come on! Come on!
把这些东西扔掉!我们上吧!我们上吧!
Get rid of the stuff! Lets go! Lets go!
你好,老板。
Hi, boss.
又抱怨了,伙计。
Complaints again, buddy.
你又来骚扰我们了,宾厄姆中士,老朋友。
You're harassing us again, sergeant bingham, old pal.
我希望这不是我漫长忙碌周末的开始。
I hope this isn'ta start of a long, busy weekend for me.
你知道,我不是很明白。
You know, I don't really understand it.
我们在高速公路上绊倒,你却骚扰我们。
We're out tripping on the highway and you bug us.
我们在朋友家开个安静友好的小派对,你却来烦我们。
We're having a friendly, quiet little party ata friends pad and you bug us.
我是说,我们算什么,你的职业吗?差不多了。
I mean, what the hell are we, a career for you e or something? E just about.
你们这周末要去旅游吗?
You boys planning a little tour this weekend?
也许吧。
Maybe.
我们有宪法赋予我们的权利?
We got our constitutional rights, you know?
其他人也一样。
And so does everybody else.
你冷静点,小子…否则,我可能得把你关几天。
And you cool it, boy... Otherwise, I just might have to put you on ice for a few days.
你来威胁我?
You come in here threatening me?
你有搜查令吗?
You got a warrant?
我告诉你。
I'm telling you.
别难过,老朋友。
No hard feelings, old pal.
也许吧。
Maybe.
哦,对了,伙计,啊…你们今晚去哪儿了?
Oh, by the way, buddy, ah... Where were you boys tonight?
我告诉过你。我们在这开了个温馨友好的小派对。
I told you. We were right here having a nice, friendly little party.
游乐园的一个水手今晚被杀了。
Well, a sailor at the amusement park was killed tonight.
有人把他打死了
Somebody beat him to death.
那太糟糕了。我是说,糟透了。
Well, that's awful. I mean, awful.
是的。
Yeah.
打死他的人留着胡子,穿着和你一样的夹克。
And the guy that beat him to death had a beard and wore a jacket just like yours.
你要把我关起来吗?
You taking me in and booking me?
这次就行了,伙计。
Just might do it this time, buddy.
也许吧。
I just might.
我们将会看到。
We'll see.
你知道吗,你可能准备好要摔个大跤了。
You know, you might be getting ready for the big fall.
有很多留胡子的家伙还有杰克,老朋友。
There are a lot of guys with a beard and Jack, old pal.
我们将会看到。
We'll see.
但我很快就会见到你。
But I'll be seeing you soon.
我相信你会的。
I'm sure you will.
-一天几次。——嗯。
- Several times a day. - Uh-huh.
80啊…不要在人行道上吐痰或做类似的事情。
80 ah... Don't spit on the sidewalk or anything like that.
好吗?
Okay?
我保证不会的。
I'll make sure I don't.
-你去吧。-是的。
- You do that. - Yeah.
再见,伙计。
So long, pal. Buddy.
你蠕变。
You creep.
怎么样,伙计。
How about that, man.
我们的私人警♥察♥提前给了我们一点警告。
Our own private cop is giving us a little advance warning.
我们这周末出去玩还是怎样?
We tripping this weekend or what?
肯定是。
Sure are.
听着,伙计。
Ah, listen man.
如果他对这件事那么紧张,我真的不想待在他身边。
I don't really want to be around if he's going to be that uptight about it.
你真厉害,伙计。
You're the man, buddy.
我是说,你想要,你就能得到。
I mean, you want it, you got it.
好吧。
All right.
嘿,欺骗。
Hey, gyps.
我不相信。看看这家伙,好吗?
I don't believe it. Look at this guy, will you?
我们差点被警♥察♥逮个正着,这家伙还没出来。
We almost get busted by the fuzz and this guy hasn't come up for air yet.
你想知道吗?
You want to know something?
你们俩应该结婚,好好休息。
You two ought to get married, man, and get some rest.
唷!现在…
Whew! Now...
嘿。你知道我们要去哪里吗?
Hey. Do you know where we're going?
我们要被绊倒了。
We're gonna trip.
我们要去内华达州,我们要办一场婚礼。
We're gonna trip up to nevadaand we're gonna have us a wedding.
A你好吗,伙计?你说呢,伙计?
A how're you doing, buddy? A what do you say, man?
听着,我的化油器快坏了。你有替代品吗?
Listen ah, my carburetor's about shot. You got a replacement?
不。我大概要花一个星期才能买♥♥到。
Nah. It'll take me about a week to get one.
不用了,我来的时候从另一辆车上拿一个。
Nah, I'll pick one off another bike on the way up.
后面的房♥间还好吗?-好,说吧。
- Is the back room all right? - Yeah, go ahead.
好的,听着。她们住在这里。
Okay, listen. The broads stay here.
我们要开个小会议,是吧?
We're gonna have a little meeting, huh?
嘿,听着,伙计。这是会员专用的,对吧?
Hey, listen man. This is for ah, members only, huh?
好吧!好吧!
Okay! All right!
谁拿了我的啤酒?
Who's got my beer?
好吧!
All right!
谁拿了我的啤酒?!好吧,好吧!
Who's got my beer?! Okay, all right!
好吧!嘿!嘿!
All right! Hey! Hey!
我现在是个大男孩了。
I'm a big boy now.
好的。好吧。会议开始了!
Okay. All right. Meeting's in order!
现在,我们有几件事要谈谈。
Now, we got a couple of things we got to talk over.
第一,昨晚的隆隆声,是自卫。
Number one, that rumble last night, it was self defense.
好吧?是的。
all right? Yes.
那个小丑拿刀指着我。
That joker pulled a knife on me.
对吧?没错!
right? Right!
你让他冷静下来了,伙计。
You cooled him right, buddy boy.
现在听。如果宾汉或者他的人来这里打探消息,我们也不知道,对吧!
Now listen. If bingham or any of his guys come nosing around here, we don't know for nothing, Right!
好的,很好。那个诗人很容易被打乱,对吧?
Okay, fine. That poet gets scrambles pretty well, right?
-是的。-好吧。
- Yeah. - All right.
有人想推荐他成为会员吗?
Anybody want to put him up for membership?
——什么?-他还不错。
- What? - He's not bad.
嗯?没有会员?——我。
Huh? No membership? — me.
好吧,我同意。
All right, I'll second it.
-你想说什么?-怎么了,保罗?
电影精选列表