你好!
Hi, there!
你好!
Hi, there!
嘿,女孩。“你想要一块糖吗?”
hey, girls. ”you want a piece of candy?
你有火吗?不。
You got a light? No.
但我还有别的东西你可以抽,如果你点燃的话。她会在这儿抽烟——”是的。-我来点。
but I got something else you can smoke, if you light it. She'll smoke ite - "yeah. - I'll light it.
女士,我要搭你的车!
Hey, lady, I want a ride!
嘿,我们要打闹!
Hey, we want to horseplay!
不!
No!
不!
No!
滚出去!
Get out!
滚出去!
Get out!
不!拜托,别这样!
Don't! Come oni, just stop it!
滚出去!
Get out!
加油,宝贝!
Come on, baby!
嘿,看看你往哪儿走!
Hey, look where you're going!
滚出去,你们这些蠢蛋!
Get outta here, you stupid jerks!
我能帮你吗?-哦,那些混♥蛋♥!
Can I help you? — aw, those jerks!
来吧,加满油,桑尼。
Come on, fill it up, Sonny.
超级,普通还是埃塞尔?
Super, regular or Ethel?
埃塞尔!
Ethel!
你以为你在做什么?!
What ido you think you're doing?!
滚出去!滚出去!
Get outta here! Get outta here!
我不需要你在这里!走吧,走吧!
I don't need you here! Go on, leave!
你到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is the matter with you?
别跟我耍聪明!我说了我赶时间!
Don't get smart with me! I told you I was in a hurry!
你少了一夸脱。
You're one quart down.
这就是对待顾客的方式吗!
Is that a way to treat a customer?!
疯狂的孩子!
Crazy kid!
哦!
Oh!
嗨!
Gah!
你被解雇了!滚出去!
You're fired! Get outta here!
嘿。你告诉他们,伙计。
Hey. You tell 'em, man.
去抓他们!
Go get 'em!
嘿,亲爱的!
Hey, atta baby!
是的,没关系。
Yeah, that's all right.
你到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's the matter with you?
哈哈!
Ha, ha!
嘿。
Hey.
你从哪弄来的这堆垃圾?
Where did you get this piece of garbage from, huh?
你想为坏掉的前灯付钱吗?
You wanna pay for the busted headlight?
你想为这个破玩意付钱吗?
How'd you like to pay for a busted lop?
有什么问题吗?-问题是我要把这个砸坏我车灯的混♥蛋♥给宰了!
What's the problem? — the problem is I'm gonna waste this creep that busted my headlight!
-好吧,放轻松!-去死吧!
- All right, take it easy! - Drop dead!
你觉得怎么样,小子?
What do you think of that, bull?
这孩子是个诗人。
The kid's a poet.
好的。你跟我来,我给你买♥♥个新车灯。好吗?
Okay. You come with me and I'll get you a new headlight. Okay?
好的。
Okay.
让我们去。
Lets go.
好的。好吧。很好。
Okay. Fine. Fine.
-我的灯怎么办?-再见,伙计。
- What about my light? - Later, man.
我们这里有些事要解决。
We got something to settle up here.
有些私事,伙计。这事跟你无关。
Something personal, man. You got no part in this.
需要帮忙吗?
You need any help?
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don't think so.
哦,如果有人跑出来,你可以拿走。
Oh, if anybody comes running out, you can have 'em.
J 'j”
J'j'
老兄,来杯啤酒。
Get buddya beer.
我不是你哥们,哥们。
I'm not your buddy, pal.
你在海湾这边做什么?
Whatre you doing on this side of the bay?
我是来揍你的,伙计。
Well, I came to punch you out, man.
你是什么人,偷老鼠的人吗?
What are you, one of the rat packers?
比利。嘿,打他们。
Billy. Hey, jock 'em.
嘿!
Hey!
好吧,休息十分钟,宝贝。
Well, just take ten, baby.
看看你对他做了什么,伙计。
I mean, look what you done to him, man.
我觉得他恢复得很好。
I think he's healing great.
真的吗?
You do, huh?
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!啊!
Ugh! Ugh!
踢他们,宝贝!踢烂他的牙齿!
Kick 'em, baby! Kick his teeth in!
来吧!加油,宝贝!
Come on! Come on, baby!
嘿,宝贝!Waa-woo !
Hey, baby! Waa-woo!
啤酒!
Beers!
这比呆在外面好多了。
This is better than staying outside.
伙计,这里太棒了!
Man, it's great in here!
你有什么计划?
What're your plans?
这地方晚上关门了。
This place is closed for the night.
嗯,对此我很抱歉。
Well, I'm sorry about that.
但你会去酒吧,对吧?
But you're going to be at the bar, right?
嘿,那是我的啤酒。
Hey, that's my beer.
我们刚把他揍了一顿你为什么还要帮他?
Why are you helping this guy when we just got done beating him up?
当我还是个小女孩的时候,我想成为一名护士。
When I was a little girl I wanted to be a nurse.
所以你让人到处打人好让你当护士吗?
So you have people go around beating up guys so you can play nurse?
嗯,看这里。我的嘴唇破了。
Well, look here. I have a cut lip.
我说,我嘴唇破了。
I said, I have a cut lip.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
嘿,哥们。事情不是你看到的那样。
Hey, buddy. It's not what it looks like.
你是我正直的老太太,对吧?嗯?
You're my righteous old lady, right? Huh?
你没事的,孩子。
You're okay, kid.
你和他一起去。
You ride with him.
你这个混♥蛋♥。
You bastard.
我们都有自己的爱好,对吧?
Hey, we all have our own kicks, right?
嘿,珍珠。
Hey, Pearl.
好吧,每个人。我们走吧。
Okay, everybody. Let's go.
骑上自行车,抓紧,明白吗?
Get on that bike and hold tight, you dig?
他对你那样跟另一个女孩出去不以为然。
He don't think too much of you going off with another girl like that.
我想念你们很多人。
I thinka lot of you.
嗯,没有。
Well, don't.
你到底要不要搭车?
You want a ride or not?
我想在这件事上我没有太多选择。
I guess I don't have much choice in the matter.
来吧。
Come on.
回头见,好吗?
I'll see you later, all right?
嘿,让我告诉你。
Hey, let me tell you something.
你喜欢过山车吗?哦,天哪,是的!
You dig the roller coaster? Oh mercy, yes!
-好吧,你呢?-是的。
- Okay, how 'bout you? - Yeah.
你呢,托儿?
How 'bout you, shill?
你喜欢骑快车吗?嗯?
You like fast rides? Huh?
是的,宝贝。我爱他们。
Yeah, baby. I love 'em.
让我们去。
Lets go.
你为什么让我和诗人一起坐?
Why did you make me ride with poet, hm?
为什么?
Why?
因为珍珠和我在一起。
Because Pearl was with me.
三个人骑自行车会很挤的,你知道吗?
Three on a bike could be pretty crowded, you know?
你知道吗,我觉得你根本不在乎我。
You know, I don't think you care for me at all.
我关心每个人……只要他们照我说的做。
I care about everybody... As long as they do what I tell 'em.
去死吧。A我去过。
E go to hell. A I've been.
宁可在地狱里统治,也不要在天堂里侍奉。
And it is better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.
加油!加油-她会等的。她会等待。
Come on, come on. — she'll wait. She'll wait.
看路啊,蝙蝠侠。
Watch where you're going, Batman.
A去死吧。嘿,别多嘴,伙计。
A go to hell. A hey, don't mouth off, buddy.
我很抱歉。我在想别的事情。
I'm sorry. I was thinking of something else.
这听起来像是在向你们道歉吗?
Hey, did that sound like an apology to you guys?
我不知道。你听到他说对不起了吗?
I don't know. Did you hear him say he was sorry?
嘿。
Hey.
让我听听?
Let me hear it, huh?
不是我说的,伙计。
Not from me, mate.
给他们一套万圣节服装,他们看起来都一样。
Give 'em a Halloween costume and they all look alike.
你们从哪个水果工厂来的?
电影精选列表