我只是想让人们认同我
Yeah.
是啊
What about you, Doris?
你呢 多莉丝?
What? You ever been in love?
我的什么? 你曾经的爱恋?
I don't know. Heh. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道?
I don't know. Come on.
我不知道 说嘛
I feel like I just spilled my guts on the floor to you with this...
我觉得我都对你吐露心肝了
It's your turn. I'd like to know.
轮到你了 我想知道
I was engaged once. Were you really?
我曾经订过婚 真的吗?
Yeah, I really was.
是的
I really was.
我曾定过婚
I was in my early 20s and his name was Arthur.
那时候才刚20岁 他叫亚瑟
And he was a journalism student at city college...
他是城市学院的一个学生记者
and we met at a bar in the Village and I was with my friend Roz...
我们在乡村一家酒吧相遇了 我当时和我闺蜜罗兹在一起
and he was with his friend Peter, and they ordered drinks...
他和他的朋友皮特一起 他们都买♥♥了饮料
and then sat down at our table with us and we just talked and talked and talked.
我们坐在一桌 我们一直谈个不停
And he loved folk music and foreign films...
他喜欢民间音乐和外国电影
and he had brown eyes...
他有着棕色的眼睛
and a big smile and...
爽朗的微笑
We just spent every moment together...
我们形影不离
and he took me to all these foreign films that were really weird.
他带我看各种奇葩外国电影
And... Heh.
然后
And then one night, he was taking me home on the ferry, and it was bumpy.
然后有一天晚上 他坐渡轮送我回家 路上很颠簸
I remember it was really rocky and bumpy...
我记得颠的晕船
and he got down on one knee and then... And he fell over.
他单膝跪地 然后... 他摔倒了
And we laughed and then he took out a little ring...
我们都大笑起来 他掏出了一枚戒指
and he asked me to marry him and I said "Yes".
他说 嫁给我吧 我说"愿意"
And...
后来
then he got a job, uh, working on a newspaper...
他在一家报社找了份工作
in Flagstaff, Arizona, of all places, and he asked me to go with him.
在亚利桑那州的 弗拉格斯塔夫 他求我跟他走
And, uh...
然而
I couldn't leave my mother.
我却离不开我母亲
It would have killed her to leave her alone.
如果让她独居那会害死她
And he left and I stayed, and that's that.
于是他离开了 我留下了 就这样
I'm... I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Thank you for walking me to the train.
谢谢你陪我走到有轨电车
Yeah, I mean, of course. I can't believe you have to take a ferry after this too.
应该的 无法相信这之后你还得乘渡轮
Well, that's all right. I'm used to it.
没关系啊 我习惯了
I had a really good time tonight.
我今晚过的很愉快
It's just nice talking to you.
和你谈话太愉快了
Really? Yeah, really.
真的? 是啊
I like you, Doris. Okay.
我喜欢你 多莉丝
I got you a little bit there.
不小心碰到嘴唇了
A little bit. Sorry.
碰到一点 抱歉
Okay, good night.
好吧 晚安
You look different.
你看起来不一样了
Do I?
是吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Do you think that sometime you might be willing to let me...
你觉得你有没有时间让我
come over and look at your house? How about I come this weekend?
过来看看你的房♥子?这周末怎么样?
Oh, that's so cool.
哦 太酷了
You look great. Oh, stop.
看着真不错 行了打住
Are you guys, like, together now?
你们俩 在一起了吗?
Viv, please.
薇薇 注意点
Well, I'm not saying anything, but we did kiss.
当我什么都没说 但是我们接吻了
Doris.
多莉丝
It was accidental, but I felt a spark.
是个意外 但我觉得擦出火花了
So when are you gonna see him next? When's your next date?
那你什么时候见他呢?你们下一次约会是什么时候?
Well, I'll see him at the office next week. I'm sure we'll set up something.
我下周会在办公室见到他 我确定我们会建立起什么来
Just be careful, okay?
小心点 行吧?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I mean just what I said. Be careful.
我不想重复第二遍 小心点
You appear to be taking dating advice from a 13-year-old.
你似乎在从13岁少女那听取约会建议
I don't wanna see you get hurt, that's all.
我不想让你受伤 就这样
I can handle myself. Mmhm.
我能控制好我自己 嗯哼
"I don't want you to get hurt."
"我不想让你受伤"
John. Oh, hey, Doris.
约翰 嘿 多莉丝
Hi. I had so much fun the other night.
嗨 那天晚上真是愉快
Oh, it was, wasn't it? Yes, it was.
哦 是吗? 当然了
You wanna have lunch together outside in the park? It's a really warm, lovely day.
中午一起在公园里吃午餐吗? 今天真是阳光明媚
I know, I was out earlier, but, um, I'm super backed up.
我知道 先前出去了 但 我今天超级忙
I think I'm gonna work through lunch. But maybe later...
我想中午可能要吃工作餐了 也许稍后
we can get a coffee or something, yeah? Okay?
我们能喝杯咖啡什么的 好吗?
Yeah. Okay. Bye.
好 再见
If you could close the door on the way out, that'd be great.
出去的时候顺手关门就太感谢了
Goodbye.
再见
I'll just be closing the door. The door is closing.
关门了哦 门要关了
Closing the door.
门关上啦
John. John.
约翰
Hey, John. You know, I meant to tell you.
嘿 约翰 我必须得跟你说
I saw the funniest thing on the ferry this morning.
今早我在渡轮上看到最好笑的事了
Doris, no, I would love to chat but I'm gonna be late for a thing.
多莉丝 我很想聊一会 但恐怕我要迟到了
We'll talk tomorrow. Okay.
我们明天再谈吧 好吧
All right.
好
Hey, Doris. John, hi.
嘿 多莉丝 约翰 嗨
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Is everything okay?
一切都还顺利吗?
Yeah, why?
很好啊 怎么了?
I feel like we've barely had a chance to speak all week.
我觉得我们一整周都没怎么讲过话了
You've been kind of distracted.
你有点心神不宁
Yeah, I'm sorry. I don't know, it's just been a really crazy week.
额 抱歉 我没觉得 只是这周太疯狂了
Yeah. That's okay.
哦 没关系
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
诶 诶 诶
I read in the paper about this new restaurant...
我在报纸上看见有一家新开业的餐馆
where they serve all their food in the dark. It's called Dark.
餐馆里没有灯 就叫 黑暗
It's about taste and texture because you cant see the food.
因为大家看不到食物什么样 重点就是味道和口感
It's like tasting, touching. Yeah, sounds interesting.
就只品尝 触碰 嗯 听上去不错
We should go sometime. Yes, please, let's do that.
我们有时间可以去 嗯 好的 有时间再去
How about tonight? Tonight I can't.
今晚怎么样 ? 今晚我有事
But at some point, sure. Yeah.
再找时间吧 好的
Okay. Okay.
嗯 嗯
All right. Okay.
好的 嗯
Okay.
嗯
Hey, you. Hey, you.
嘿 嘿
For me? Yeah.
送我的 ? 嗯
It's so cute.
好漂亮
Made it with paper from the paper shredder.
用碎纸机出来的纸做的
Thank you. It's lovely.
谢谢 好可爱
How was work? It was okay.
工作怎么样 ? 还好
I'm a little worried about my roommate. What?
我有点担心我的室友 怎么了 ?
She stopped going to a therapist and she's seeing a psychic instead.
她不去看医生 转去看大仙了
A psychic? I know, it's ridiculous, right?
大仙 ? 对 很诡异 是吧 ?
She swears by it though. I'm like:
她骂骂咧咧的 我就:
"What does my therapist do for me?" I mean, I just like...
“我的医生有什么用么 ? ” 我是说 我就…
The part when Kevin looks inside and he sees that family celebrating Christmas.
凯文看向房♥间里 家人都在庆祝圣诞
And he's all alone. I wanna cry right now just thinking about it.
而他孤零零的一个人 光想想那段都想哭
Oh, you find that funny? A little bit.
噢 你觉得可笑 ? 一点点
Do you think you'll live here forever? Where?
你觉得你会一直生活在这么 ? 哪 ?
Here in New York. In New Yor... Uh, I don't know.
纽约 在纽…额 我也不确定
Not in this store, but in New York City.
不是在这个店里 是在纽约
Doris?
多莉丝 ?
Hey. John.
嘿 约翰
What are you doing here? I... Um... Love this store.
你在这干嘛 ? 我…额…喜欢这家店
I love this store. I come to this store a lot.
我喜欢这家店 经常来这家店
Okay. Okay.
嗯 嗯
Hey, Brooklyn, this is Doris. Doris, this is Brooklyn.
嘿 布鲁克林 这是多莉丝 多莉丝 这是布鲁克林
Remember I told you about her? She's my co-worker.
记不记得我提起过她 ? 她是我同事
Oh, yeah. It's so nice to meet you. Yes.
哦 对 很高兴遇见你 嗯
Brooklyn, you... Are you from Brooklyn? Oh, no. I'm from Colorado.
电影精选列表