警卫 叫警卫
Security. call security!
你知不知道你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
太野蛮了
This is outrageous.
随便拿吧 求求你
Take what you want. please leave.
什么都行 都给你
Anything, take anything.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
坐下
Sit down!
你们这群自大无知肤浅的东西
Proud, empty, hollow things that you are.
让你们牢记恐惧黑暗的滋味
Let this remind you why you once feared the dark.
新泽西州 特顿市 22点08分
超自然研究防御中心
费斯蒂克 咱们得谈谈
Fishstick. we have to talk.
秘密活动
Undercover.
他不懂这个词什么意思吗
Can't he get the meaning of the word?
听着 我们仍是由政♥府♥资助
Look, we are still government-funded.
我们仍是个秘密 肮脏的秘密
We are still a secret, although a dirty secret, if you ask me.
按官方的说法 我们根本不存在
Officially we do not exist, you see.
所以当我们拿到这些 就是个麻烦事儿
So that's the problem when we get these.
地铁 高速公路 还有公园
Subway. highway. park.
又签了名
And he posed for this one and gave an autograph.
我封锁了全部照片和视频
I suppress each photo. cell phone videos.
花了我好大一笔 但还是被传到了网上
They cost me a fortune and they show up on youtube.
这个网站
God, I hate youtube.
他只是想让外面知道我们做了什么
Well, he just wants the world outside to know what we do,
不 是他做了什么
What he does.
他讨厌我
He loathes me.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
不是吗
No?
射击训练
Target practice.
天哪
Oh, dear.
然后他把这个到处贴
And then he posts them around.
你知道这让我有什么感觉
Do you know how that makes me feel?
发生什么事儿了
What's going on?
哦 今天周五
h, it's friday.
我告诉你 他恨我
I tell you, fishstick, he hates me.
他就是来杀我的
He's out to destroy me.
现在我的街头血条很低
My street cred is low.
街头血条是什么
Street cred?
就是我的能量
My mojo.
华盛顿那边肯定在想我是否已抓到他了
Washington, they're wondering if I've got the stuff.
你以为我的工作轻松吗
You think I have an easy job?
你以为我喜欢招人烦吗
Do you think I enjoy being a pain in the neck?
我得吃药了
I am medicated.
这不是糖
I mean, this is not candy.
是抗酸剂...
This is... it's an antacid.
是啊 还是非处方药呢
Yes, it's an over-the-counter medicine,
但 这是药
But this is medicine.
我很担心 你知道的
You see, I worry because, you know,
我是说 我 我们毕竟是
I mean, I am, we are, after all,
总之我们只是干活的
We're just humble public servants.
这不关你的事 他有点过火
It's not about you. he's acting out.
因为他和丽兹之间有点紧张
Things are a little tense with liz.
怎么紧张 紧张什么
Tense? how tense? tense how?
你知道 就像平常人一样
Well, you know, the usual.
新夫妻得有个磨合期
A new couple making adjustments.
-他们会吵架 -吵架是吗
-They argue. -They argue, huh?
-偶尔会吵 -吵到什么程度呢
-Sometimes. -How bad?
和其他人都一样
Like everybody else.
他们也有悲欢离合
They have good days and bad days.
我跟你没完
I'm not done with you.
你好亚伯
Hey, abe.
红大个 到这边来
Red, come back here!
真是的
Manning.
把你的衣服捡起来
Pick up your clothes!
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
把你的东西拿走
Put away your things!
小心点哥们 她正在气头上
Watch it, boys, she's on fire.
话说回来 他们吵得可真凶
Then again, there are the really bad days.
我可不怕你 你知道的
I'm not afraid of you, you know.
你应该怕我 看看这一团乱
You should be. look at this mess. look around.
我有个规矩 别碰我的东西
I have one rule. don't touch my stuff.
明白了 搞的乱七八糟就是你的规矩
Oh, I get it. that's your rule. okay.
就这一个规矩 我很好说话
The one and only. I'm easy.
怎么可能
How's that even possible?
都是你的东西呢
Everything is your stuff.
一样的CD和唱片
The same cd, lp.
这是全绿的专辑
It's all green.
不能在CD机上听这个
You can't listen to all green on cd.
但值得收藏
But it's good to keep.
可这是黑胶唱片啊 红大个
And an eight-track. an eight-track, red?
总有一天人们会认识到自己的错误
Yeah, well, one day, the world's gonna realize its mistake.
黑胶唱片才是正道
Eight-track was the way to go, baby.
来 孩子们 可以出来了
Come on, kids, you can come out now.
这就对了 都结束了
That's right, it's all over. that's right.
那我呢 红大个
And what about me, red?
我需要空间
I need some space.
起码能找到我的牙刷
At least enough to find my toothbrush.
牙刷吗 等一下
Toothbrush? wait a minute.
不就在那嘛
It's right there.
红大个 我不能这样过下去了
Red, I can't live like this.
妈的
Oh, damn.
得走了 我们都得走了
Gotta go. we all gotta go.
是紧急事件 对吧
It's an emergency, right?
走吧
Let's go.
红大个 红大个
Red. red!
等一下
Hold on a sec.
天哪 是曼宁 丽兹你自己小心点
Oh, jeez, it's manning. watch yourself, liz.
红大个 红大个
Red. red!
听着
Listen.
- 曼宁 - 嘿
- Manning. - Hi.
我们得去曼哈顿的闹市区
We're going to downtown manhattan.
好啊 肯定很好玩
Yeah, it'll be fun.
闹市区 很危险的
Downtown. very dangerous.
对你来说很危险
Dangerous for you.
当然对我也很危险
And for me.
我知道你想去外面世界
Now, I know you dream of the outside world,
但是相信我 外面世界不好玩的
But, trust me, it's not that great.
那里很野蛮 很糟糕
It's savage, as a matter of fact. bad.
来吧伙计们 咱们出去吧
Come on, fellas, let's get this out of here.
但是这个很不错
These, on the other hand, are good.
古巴雪茄
Cuban.
很好
Good.
被人看到的话
Being seen?
很糟
Bad.
正确 我买♥♥了好几箱
Exactly. I confiscated a box of these,
我会再给你的
And I'll get you some more.
但今晚在外面的时候你得帮我个忙
But you've gotta do me a little favor tonight, out there.
你必须非常非常...
You have to be... you have to be very, very...
谨慎
Discreet.
-什么 谢谢 对 -不客气
-What? thank you. yes. -You're welcome.
谨慎
Discreet.
当个隐形人 进去 出来
Invisible. in and out.
你能吗
Really?
要是我愿意 我也可以谨慎
Hey, I can be discreet if I wanna be.
我跟踪过你和迈尔斯 记得吗
I followed you and myers, didn't i?
是啊 接着你就被送到了南极洲
And then you had him transferred to antarctica.
你可真谨慎啊
That's very discreet.
他说他喜欢寒冷嘛
He said he liked the cold.
我会像影子一样
Like a shadow.
像夜晚的影子一样
Like a shadow in the night.
曼哈顿 23点37分
美国海关发现非法进口物品
电影精选列表