随便你 我不会让他死的
Well, I won't let him die.
谢尔曼探员 我要提醒你
Agent sherman, may I remind you
我才是指挥官
That I am the leader of this team.
那毋庸置疑 长官
Oh, there's no doubt about that, sir.
这就是你 克拉斯博士
That is what you are, Dr. Krauss.
即使你曾是人类 那也是很久以前的事了
And if ever you were human, that time is long gone.
她吃错了什么药
What's wrong with her?
要我叫她回来吗 长官
You want me to call her back, sir?
算了
Let her go.
我能理解
I understand.
你呢
What about you?
找到什么了
You find anything?
没有 目前还没
No. nothing yet.
那就继续找
Well, keep looking.
当然 长官
Absolutely, sir.
全部都去找
All of you.
别担心长官 碎片在这里 我们会找到的
But don't worry, sir, we know it's here, and we're gonna find it.
没有汤姆•曼宁办不成的事
When Tom Manning gets on the case, things get done.
事情说成 就得成
They get done. they get done!
我说到做到
100. I guarantee that.
即使没有碎片 也要把他带离这里
Even without the piece, we have to get him out of here.
我们去安特里姆郡找王子
We'll go to Antrim, and we will find the prince.
继续找
Keep looking.
每个人都去找
I ask you, everybody, keep looking.
亚伯
Abe.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
好 好
Yes. yes.
走吧
Let's go.
现在就得走 趁他们还没找到楼上前走
We need to leave now, before they run our clearance upstairs.
晚上好啊[德语]
Guten abend, eine freunde.
有人批准你们把飞机开走吗
Do you have authorization to take that plane?
乔汉 你阻止不了我们
You're not gonna stop us, Johann.
正好相反 我想过了
On the contrary, I've been giving it some thought,
应该有办法救地狱男爵
And we should be able to save agent hellboy.
你说我不是人类了 但你错了
You say I'm not human anymore, but you are wrong.
我非常能理解你的痛苦
I understand your pain all too well.
很久以前 我失去了我挚爱的女人
A long time ago, I lost the woman I loved.
而那也是我变成现在这副悲惨模样的源头
And that was, in fact, the source of my present misfortune.
将来我会告诉你们
I will tell you about it one day.
但现在 我们较占优势
But for now, the tactical advantage is ours.
试想下 王子的皇冠少了一块
Consider this, the prince lacks the crown piece
皇冠不全 他的军团就没有威胁
And without it, his army poses no threat.
那我们得到批准了吗
So we have clearance, then?
去他妈的批准 谢尔曼•丽兹探员
Agent Sherman Liz, screw the clearance.
我们去开飞机
We will take that plane!
安特里姆郡 北爱尔兰 9点
应该就在这儿
It should be here someplace.
入口应该就在这儿
The entrance should be here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
也许地图有错
Perhaps there's a mistake on the map.
你们好
Hello there!
欢迎你们 陌生人
I bid you welcome, strangers.
有什么我能帮忙的呢
How can I be of assistance?
我们在找通向贝茨莫拉的安全道路
We seek safe passage to Bethmoora.
你这样的人儿为何想去那种地方
And what does a nice little girl like you want in the nightlands?
我们要找努阿达王子
We are looking for prince Nuada.
是他啊 我明白了
Him, I know.
给我点东西作为交换 就带你们去找他
Trade me something, and I'll take you to him.
这儿 我有条亮闪闪的腰带
Here. I have a shiny belt.
可我又没有裤子
But I have no pants.
瞧 一副奇妙的魔术眼
Look, a wonderful set of magic eyes.
我已经有望远镜了
I already have binoculars.
不过我看到些特别的
But I see something special,
那绷带下发亮的东西
something shiny underneath the bandages.
我要那个
I want that.
这个不行
No, you can't take it out.
拔♥出♥来♥他会死的
Not without killing him.
也许我认识的某人可以
Maybe I know someone who can.
到时你会跟我换吗
Will you trade me then?
好吧
All right.
非常好
Very well.
继续走 继续走
Keep going. keep going.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你们真该看看这座城市昔日的样貌
You should have seen this city when it was alive.
为什么会变成这样
What happened to it?
诅咒
Curse.
自从黄金军团在这里驻扎
As soon as the golden army was stored here,
灾祸 寂静和死亡就落在我们头上
A plague of silence and death befell us.
世界也抛弃了我们
And the world left us behind.
很长一段时间 我独居在这片废墟中
For a long time, I alone dwelled in the dust.
好啦 小女孩 你们俩进来
All right, little girl, the two of you come inside.
剩下的在外头等
The rest of you, wait out here.
你好啊 朋友
Hello, old friend.
我给你带了几位客人
I have brought you visitors.
我想请你帮个忙
And I have a favor to ask you.
小妖精 我可不想帮你忙 走吧
I owe no favor to you, Goblin. leave.
可我给你做了多少事啊
But I have done so much for you.
我给你带了好多纪念品
I have brought you many souvenirs.
而且他身上有亮闪闪的东西
And he has something shiny.
红大个
Red.
属于我的
Something mine.
红大个
Red!
阿努•恩•拉玛
Anung un rama .
你知道这名字
You know that name?
还有你 伊莉莎白•谢尔曼
And yours. Elizabeth Sherman.
最终你们还是来了
At last.
我等你们好久了
I have been waiting for you both many a winter moon.
我是他的死亡
I am his death,
在命运的交叉点 我们会相遇
And I will meet him at each crossroads.
好 但那东西什么时候能归我
Good. but when can I have that which is mine?
你能救他吗
Can you save him?
决定在你
It is for you to decide that.
世事于我皆无不同
It is all the same to me.
我的心早已尽是灰土与沙砾
My heart is filled with dust and sand,
但是你该知道 他注定
But you should know it is his destiny
要给大地带来毁灭 这是他的命运
To bring about the destruction of the earth.
不是现在 不是明天 但就在不远的将来
Not now, not tomorrow, but soon enough.
即使这样你还是要救他吗
Knowing that, you still want him to live?
孩子 做个选择吧
So, child, make the choice.
要世界 还是要他
The world or him?
要他
Him.
那时刻终会到来 而你 亲爱的
The time will come and you, my dear,
受的苦难将比任何人都多
Will suffer more than anyone.
我自己会处理
I'll deal with it.
救他好了
Now save him.
好了
It is done.
我做了我能做的
I have done what I can.
现在 只有你才能把他唤醒
Now, give him a reason to live.
嘿 朋友 别忘了那东西是我的啊
Hey, friend, what about that which is mine?
别忘了我啊 我怎么办
Don't forget about me. what about me?
朋友
Friend?
亮得刺眼啊
Shiny.
听我说 你这只大猿猴
Listen to me, you big ape.
你必须醒过来
You have to get up.
你必须醒过来
You have to get up.
因为你要当爸爸啦
Cause you're gonna be a father.
我要当...
I become...
爸爸了
Father?
哇 好感人哦
Well, all this is very touching,
但你们要还想见努阿达 现在就得走
But if you still want to meet Nuada, we have to leave now.
准备好了
电影精选列表