Ready.
到了
Here we are.
他们在那儿
And there they are.
70乘以70的士兵队列
Seventy times 70 soldiers.
有时我真希望自己从没把它们造出来
Sometimes I wish I'd never created them.
他们挥舞大锤
Bim-bam went the hammers!
舞过之处尽是火焰
Whoosh went the furnaces!
我的脚就是这样给烧掉的
And one of those fires took my legs off, now.
我只能走到这儿了
This is as far as I can go.
爬楼梯我可不在行
I'm not very good with steps.
要是你们是来阻止王子的 祝你们好运
But if you're here to stop him, the prince, I wish you luck then.
黄金军团绝不能苏醒
The golden army must not awaken.
弥补我们犯的过错
Undo what we did.
我们会的
We will.
你们来了
You're here.
我想你们带了剩下的碎片吧
So I assume you brought the remaining piece.
不 没带 但我们应该谈谈...
No. we didn't, but we should discuss...
别插嘴 铁罐男
I'm not addressing you, tin man.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham?
如我承诺的 我妹妹很好 所以...
My sister is well as I promised, so...
亚伯
Abe?
不要 亚伯拉罕
你该死的在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
你也会为了丽兹这么做的
You would do the exact same for Liz.
不 西皮恩探员
Agent Sapien, no!
我是努阿达•西弗兰斯王子
I am prince Nuada, silverlance,
黄金军团的指挥官
Leader of the golden army.
有人想和我争权吗
Is there anyone here who would dispute my right?
杀了他们
Kill them.
但...
But...
不要啊
他骗了我们
He lied to us.
亚伯老兄 如果我们劫后余生
Abe, old buddy, if we ever get out of this,
哥俩得好好谈谈
We gotta talk.
张大嘴
Open wide!
说什么坚不可摧 放屁
Industrable, my ass.
丢过来给我
Hey! throw me a bone here!
事态不妙了
Oh, crap.
好吧 我无计可施了
Well, I'm out of ideas.
我有个主意
I got one.
我向努阿达王子挑战
I challenge prince Nuada
挑战他指挥军团的权力
For the right to command this army.
你向我挑战
You challenge me?
你算哪根葱哪根蒜
Who are you to challenge me?
无名小卒
You are nobody.
没有皇室血统
You are not royalty.
他可以 他是阿努•恩•拉玛
Yes. yes! he is Anung un Rama,
堕落者之子
Son of the fallen one.
他有权挑战
He has the right.
你必须回应
A challenge must be answered.
那好吧
Very well then.
红大个 拜托 三思啊
Red, please. Red. think about it.
他会杀了你
Guys. guys! he will kill you.
红大个 别这样做
Don't do this, red.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, babe.
亚伯 我不会杀了他
I'm not gonna kill him, Abe.
但我要踢烂他的屁♥股♥
But I am gonna kick his ass.
红大个
Red.
便车搭的不错吧
Nice ride, huh?
你这跳来跳去 滑头滑脑的混♥蛋♥
You jumpy, slippery bastard.
抓到你了
I got you now.
你必须杀了我 因为我不会罢手
Kill me. you must, for I will not stop.
抱歉 伙计 我不杀你
I cannot. sorry, pal.
我赢了
I win.
但你得活下去
You live.
努阿♥拉♥
Nuala.
人类
The humans,
终将抛弃你们的
They will tire of you.
他们仇视过你
They have already turned against you.
离开他们吧
Leave them.
选他们还是选我们
Is it them or us?
该选择屠♥杀♥哪一边
Which holocaust should be chosen?
我一直没有机会告诉你我的感觉
I never had a chance to tell you how I felt.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
好美
It's beautiful.
我们死了...
We die
世界会因此更加贫瘠
And the world will be poorer for it.
努阿♥拉♥ 我的妹妹
Nuala, my sister.
那力量
All that power.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
不 没什么
No. no, it's nothing.
我跟你说了这是条死胡同
I told you, it's a dead end.
做什么 走开
What are you doing? go away.
查看腰带上的定♥位♥器♥
Check the belt locator.
查看腰带上的定♥位♥器♥ 那里
Check the belt locators, over there.
那里
Over there.
小子 你们并未获准开走飞机
You, you took that plane without an authorization, young man.
曼宁
Hey. Manning.
我如往常一样来帮你了
Here to help as always.
怎么了 怎么了
What's going on? what's going on?
我不干了
I quit.
什么 你说真的
What? are you serious?
看看我的样子 还不够认真吗
Looks that way, doesn't it?
你们怎么回事 不能都不干啊
What's wrong with you? you can't all just quit.
看看我们
Watch us.
回头一想
On second thought,
我应该留着这个
I think I'll keep this.
等等 等等
Come on. come on!
乔汉 不能这样的 你得阻止他们
Johann, they can't do this. stop them.
曼宁博士 回家吃屎去吧
Dr. Manning, suck my ectoplasmic schwanzstucker.
你之前怎么说的
So what you said before,
我们去哪儿定居好
About us living anywhere.
喂 你们
Guys. guys!
-哪里都好 你和我 -回来
-Anywhere. you and me. -Come on back.
一起在乡下找个地方
Let's find a place in the country.
叫你们回来
I said come on back.
空气清新 绿草如茵
Clean air. green hills.
一个有很多房♥间的大院子
A yard with lots of room to grow in.
这对宝宝会很好
It'll be great for the baby.
是宝宝们
Babies.
电影精选列表