I want Daddy!
噢 拜托 克里斯蒂 成熟点吧
Oh, come on, Kirsty. Grow up.
到你死的时候 你就他妈的得死
When you're dead, you're fucking dead.
不
No!
不要淘气 克里斯蒂
Don't be naughty, Kirsty,
否则我只好惩罚你了
or I'll have to punish you for it.
啊?或许你喜欢这个 对吗?
Huh? Perhaps you'd like that, huh?
你会喜欢这个吗?
Now, would you like that?
噢 不要害羞 美人儿
Oh, don't be shy, beautiful.
幽灵不会嫉妒
Ghosts aren't jealous.
这是我的地狱
This is my hell.
他们来这嘲弄我
They're here to tease me.
他们总是承诺却从来不兑现
They promise forever and never deliver.
所以我才召唤你
Aah! -That's why I sent for you, Kirsty.
好吧
OK. OK.
不要伤害我 我什么都愿做
Don't hurt me. I'll do anything.
我宁愿烧死
I'd rather burn.
不
No!
克里斯蒂
Ki rsty!
不
No!
不要烧我的...
Not my... Aaah!
不 不 不要烧我的脸
No! No! Not my face!
噢 噢…
Well, well.
家庭团聚吗?
Family reunion?
朱莉娅
Julia.
弗兰克
Frank.
我知道你已经来了 - 是吗
You knew? -I knew you'd come.
你是个遵守诺言的姑娘
who always keeps her promises. You're a girl
噢 没错
Oh, I do.
确实是
I do.
我只知道 非常的愧对你
I know just how much I mean to you.
过来
Come here.
吻我
Kiss me.
那样我们才是 真正的家庭团聚
And then we'll have a real family reunion.
过来 你属于我
Come here. You belong to me.
由不得你 宝贝
Nothing personal, babe.
往哪条路走 蒂芙妮 ?
Which way, Tiffany?
坚持住
Hang on!
坚持住
Hang on!
想想…
And to think...
我就犹豫了
I hesitated.
你从来都不能把事情控制好的长久一点 对吗 克里斯蒂 ?
You never could hold onto anything for very long, could you, Kirsty?
蒂芙妮 抓住我的手
Tiffany! Reach for my arm!
抓住我的手
Reach for my arm!
蒂芙妮 蒂芙妮
Tiffany! Tiffany!
不 不 蒂芙妮 不要相信她
No! No! Tiffany, don't trust her!
不要相信她 蒂芙妮 不
Don't trust her! Tiffany, no!
不
No!
爸爸 对不起
Daddy, I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
蒂芙妮 我们得离开这
Tiffany, we're getting out of here.
噢 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
这里有这么多
There's so many of them.
医生…在里面
The doctor... is in.
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit.
我推荐…
I recommend...
切断手术
amputation.
噢 不要盒子
Oh. No boxes.
真是可耻
Such a shame.
不要再耽搁 克里斯蒂
No more delays, Kirsty.
不要再耍我们 游戏该开始了
No more teasing. Time to play.
游戏该开始了
Time to play.
等等 - 不再有交易克里斯蒂
Wait. -No more deals, Kirsty.
我们想体验的是你的肉体 不是你讨价还价的技术
It is your flesh we want to experience, not your skill at bargaining.
没有交易
No deals.
只有信息
Just information.
只有信息
Just information!
继续说
Go on.
不会又是骗我们的吧 孩子
But trick us again, child,
我要让你承受的苦难 即使在地狱里也将成为传奇
and your suffering will be legendary, even in hell.
这是什么?
What is this?
你觉得还有人能像 弗兰克一样逃脱我们吗?
Someone else you think escaped us? Like Frank?
不 这个人没有逃脱
No, this one didn't escape.
它就是你
It's you.
真是胡说我… - 就是你
Nonsense. I... -It's you!
你不是一直都这样
You haven't always been this way.
你以前是人
You were human.
记得吗
Remember.
回忆你所有的混乱
Remember all your confusion.
想想
Think!
够了
Enough.
等等
Wait.
我… 想起来了
I... remember.
你们以前都是人
You were all.., human.
蒂芙妮
Tiffany!
过来
Come.
过来
Come.
蒂芙妮
Tiffany.
我是你的医生
I'm your doctor.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
啊 很好
Aaah. Good.
要打架吗
A fight.
我在负责…这次手术
I'm taking over... this operation.
你们的女孩将是我的 第一个病人
And you girls will be my first patients.
我只好回来
I have to go back.
我必须结束这个迷宫
I have to finish the puzzle.
- 你在说什么… - 他们回忆起来了他们变得友好了
蒂芙妮 你在干什么?
Tiffany, what are you doing?
这是什么东西? 这有什么用?
What is this thing? What does it do?
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
好了 我的孩子 我会帮你
It's all right, my child. I'm going to help you now.
你能救救她吗? 这些迷宫玩具正在毁灭她的生命
Can you help her? These puzzles are consuming her life.
帮帮我 医生 你能救我女儿吗?
Help me, Doctor. Can you help my daughter?
你能救救她吗?
Can you help her?
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy! Mommy!
妈咪 妈…
Mommy! Mommy!
不
No!
蒂芙妮 我明白了 那也是个迷宫盒子 对吗?
Tiffany, I see now. It's a puzzle, isn't it?
它是个迷宫盒子
It's a puzzle.
蒂芙妮
Tiffany!
我们的女孩
Our girl.
今天感觉如何啊?
And how are we feeling today?
现在你终于摆脱了你的过去
You have your whole lives behind you now.
可惜我手头上没有麻♥醉♥药♥ 真是丢人
No anaesthetic at hand. Shame.
手术开始了 蒂芙妮
Surgery is open, Tiffany.
今天的手术流程是什么?
What is today's agenda?
啊 对了
Ah, yes.
取出内脏
Evisceration.
我早知道你会回来的
I knew you would come back.
你的病历结束了 蒂芙妮
Your case is closed, Tiffany.
恐怕这是你的终点了
I'm afraid it's terminal.
相信我
Trust me.
克里斯蒂
Kirsty.
蒂芙妮 我们得离开这
Tiffany! We've got to get out of here!
这些鬼东西是谁的?
Whose is all this shit?
不关我们的事
Not our problem.
嘿 快来看看这个
Hey, take a look at this.
你的愿望是什么?先生
What is your pleasure, sir?
电影精选列表