for the moment. Anyway, let's concentrate on you
我希望你服几片这个药
I want you to take a couple of these.
我不是疯子 凯尔
I'm not crazy, Kyle.
这些东西没有用的
Those aren't gonna help.
这只是帮助你…
They're only to help you...
睡眠的
sleep.
我只是完成自己本职工作
Just doing my job.
[ 我在地狱里 救我 ]
今天感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling today?
好多了? - 很好很好
Better? -Good, good, good.
快乐的日子
Pleasant day.
快乐的日子
Pleasant day.
都105年了 他还是 不知道我的名字
105 years and he still doesn't know my name.
[维护室]
放我走 我不要去
Let me go. I don't wanna go.
拿开
求你了 拿开
Please! Get them off me!
克里斯蒂 ? 克里斯蒂 你没事吧?
Kirsty? Kirsty, are you all right?
有人来看我了
I had a visitor.
什么?在这吗?谁?
What? Here? Who?
我父亲
It was my father.
他很孤独 而且还在受难
He's alone and he's still suffering.
克里斯蒂 你父亲已经死了
Kirsty, your father's dead.
我父亲死了 他很孤独 还在受难
and he is still suffering. My father's dead and he's alone
查纳德医生 我去找查纳德医生
Dr Channard. Ill get Dr Channard.
你放松些 我相信他能帮助你
You take it easy. I'm sure he can help.
他有通往地狱的车票吗?
He got a ticket to hell?
库奇警官 我是查纳德医生
Officer Kucich. Yes, DrChannard.
你已经跟朗森说了
You've spoken to Ronson?
是的 没错 床垫
Yes, that's right. The mattress.
不 我会在侧门和你见面
No. I'll meet you by the side entrance.
不 不 是我家里
No, no. My house.
是的 我再说清楚一点
Yes, let me make that clear.
是家里 不是医院
The house. Not the hospital.
很好 谢谢你
Yes. Fine. Thank you.
查纳德医生 ?
Dr Channard?
这个…
This...
一切都在永远循环下去
all must have been going on for ever.
克里斯蒂 ?
Kirsty?
我知道这部分
The part I know about,
毁了我家的这部分
the part that destroyed my family,
一定是从弗兰克 叔叔开始的
that must have started with my Uncle Frank.
"我是弗兰克弟弟" - 就是他和我继母
I'm brother Frank. -It was him and my father's wife.
也就是弗兰克和朱莉娅
It was Frank and Julia.
我不知道什么时候 不过他们肯定…
I don't know when but they...
肯定已经在一起了
they must have been with each other.
不过还有
But there's more.
有一个盒子
It was the box.
一个神秘的盒子
It was a puzzle box.
弗兰克一定打开了
And Frank must have solved it.
这是一个通道
It was a gateway.
他想要的是地狱
Hell was what he wanted.
他得到的也是地狱
And hell was what he got.
不知为什么…
Somehow,
我不知道…
I don't know,
弗兰克复活了
Frank came back to life.
是朱莉娅 那个婊♥子♥
It was Julia. That bitch.
她给弗兰克带来男人
She brought him men
让他变得更强大…
to make him stronger.
这样她就能重新拥有他
So she could have him again.
克里斯蒂 我是弗兰克 我是弗兰克叔叔
Kirsty, it's Frank. It's Uncle Frank.
不 - 你记得我的
No. -You remember.
来爸爸这里 - 滚开
Come to Daddy. -Get the tuck off of me!
我做了个交易 如果他们放了我 我就带他们去找弗兰克
I made a deal. I'd lead them to Frank, if they left me alone.
我跑去提醒爸爸离开那里 爸爸
I ran to warn Daddy to get out. -Daddy!
可是我到了那… 噢 天哪 他们已经杀了他…
Out of that house. When I got there... Oh, God. They'd murdered him.
弗兰克和朱莉娅 他们拿走了他的皮…
Frank and Julia, they'd taken his skin
把皮给了弗兰克
and given it to Frank.
到爸爸这儿来...
Come to Daddy.
弗兰克出♥卖♥♥♥了她 把她留给了修道士
Frank betrayed her and left her to the Cenobites.
由不得你了 宝贝
It's nothing personal, baby.
她死在那个床垫上
She died on that mattress.
然后修道士来了
And the Cenobites came.
你相信我吗?
Do you believe me?
我是疯子吗?
Am I crazy?
我不想这样说 克里斯蒂
That is not a word I choose to employ, Kirsty.
但显然 我们有很多事要讨论 有很多事要调查
But clearly, there is much we must discuss. Much we must investigate.
我有很多事要做
Much I have to do.
不可思议
Weird.
真♥他♥妈♥的不可思议
Fucking weird.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ!
救救我
Get off me!
求求你
Please!
把这些东西拿开
Get them off of me!
[大脑中的迷宫 ]
"青少年风暴" ? "青春期的灵力现象"
[死亡 是否是进入第四维空间]
天哪 他一定 很早就在搞这个玩意儿
Jesus, he must have been into this shit for years.
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
这是什么?
What is this?
把这些东西拿走
Get them off me.
来吧 布朗先生
Come, Mr Browning.
求你了
Please.
求求你
Please.
把这些东西弄走
Get them off me.
请 坐下
Please, sit down.
把这些东西弄走
Get them off me!
把这些东西弄走
Get them off me!
把这些东西弄走
Get them off me!
救救我 救救我 求求你
Help! Help me, please!
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
不用怕我
Don't be scared of me.
嗯?
Well?
我很冷
I'm cold.
这么样?
Well?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
你看起来… - 很怪?
You look... -Strange?
很离奇?
Surreal?
还是很恐怖?
Nightmarish?
不 不是
No. No.
你看起来…
You look...
葡萄酒
Wine.
好了
There.
那么?
Well?
那么?
Well?
现在我们需要的只是人皮
Now all we need is skin.
你怎么啦?
What's wrong with you?
都是真的
It's all true.
穿上衣服 我得带你离开这
Get dressed. I gotta get you out of here.
见鬼 - 我去给你拿衣服
Shit! -I'll get you clothes.
我能做到 我是医生
I can do that. I'm a doctor.
她很恐怖
She was horrible.
她没有皮
She had no skin.
没有皮
No skin.
朱莉娅不应该回来
Julia doesn't deserve to come back.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我需要那个盒子
I need that box.
查纳德有好几个盒子
Channard has boxes.
和我说得一样吗? 我想是的
Like in my story? -Yeah, I think so.
我要去 - 等等你要去哪儿?
Wait a minute. What do you mean? -I'm going.
难道你要去那个房♥子?你疯了吗?
To the house? Are you crazy?
我不知道 凯尔 你才是他妈的专家
电影精选列表