你的愿望是什么 先生?
What's your pleasure, sir?
[第一部 HELLRAISER 剧情回顾]
上帝...哭泣
Jesus... wept.
你不会这么快 离开我们 对吗?
Not leaving us so soon, are you?
天哪
My God!
天哪 不
Oh, God. No.
我们还有很多景色要给你看
We have such sights to show you.
史蒂夫
Steve!
不 不要这样
No. Don't do that.
下地狱吧
Go to hell!
伦敦 BBC 广播电台...
BBC London...
圣母玛利亚
Mother of God!
啊 苦难
Ah, the suffering.
甜蜜的苦难
The sweet suffering.
欢迎你醒来
Welcome back.
我在哪?
Where am I?
这里是查纳德医院
This is the Channard Institute.
它是一家精神病医院
It's a psychiatric hospital.
精神病?
Psychiatric.
还记得发生了什么吗? 你还有你男朋友的事
Remember? You and your boyfriend?
史蒂夫 - 不用担心他他没事
Steve. -Don't worry about him. He's OK.
几小时前我们送他回家了
We sent him home hours ago.
他给我们讲了些事
He had some story to tell.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁啊?
Who the tuck are you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这份工作让我 有时候忽略了礼貌
This job sometimes makes me forget my manners.
我叫朗森 凶案组警探
Ronson. Homicide.
我负责你父亲 被杀案子的调查
I was at your father's house.
噢 爸爸
Oh, Daddy.
噢
Oh.
见鬼
Shit.
你能跟我谈谈吗?
Would you talk to me?
这次不要告诉我什么 妖魔鬼怪的传说 好吗?
And please, this time, no demons, fairy tales, huh?
传说?
Fairy tales?
传说
Fairy tales.
我爸爸也不相信传说
My father didn't believe in fairy tales either.
什么?
What?
但是有些传说是真的 朗森先生
Some of them come true, Mr Ronson.
甚至是那些可怕的传说
Even the bad ones.
抱歉 我…
I'm sorry. I, er...
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
你有家人吗 朗森先生 ?
Do you have a family, Mr Ronson?
有
Yes.
我是库奇 长官 我们刚刚又发现了一具尸体
Kucich here, sir. We just found another one.
但是尸体有一些意外的损坏
Though it suffered a little accidental damage.
不过 这是我们发现的 唯一证据了
Anyway, just about the only portable evidence we got around here,
除了尸体之外 还有个床垫
apart from the human remains, is a mattress.
看来被害人是在 这上面被凶残地肢解
Looks like someone was messed up
我们要把它也送到市区吗?
real bad on it. Can we send it downtown?
库奇 这是证据 带回来
Tag it and move it. Kucich, it's evidence.
床垫
Mattress.
朱莉娅
Julia.
女士们先生们 大脑就是一个迷宫… 一个未解之谜
The mind is a labyrinth, ladies and gentlemen, a puzzle.
尽管大脑表面的沟回 看上去相当的清晰
And while the paths of the brain are plainly visible,
但是它的迂回令人迷惑
its ways, deceptively apparent,
它的终点不得而知
its destinations are unknown,
它的秘密深藏难测
its secrets still secrets
如果我们诚实学习
and, if we are honest,
那它将引导我们进入选定的区域
it is the lure of the labyrinth that draws us to our chosen field
开启那些秘密
to unlock those secrets.
其他人已先于我们来到这个领域 给我们留下了记号♥
Others have been here before us and have left us signs
可是我们 作为思维的探险家
but we, as explorers of the mind,
必须奉献我们的生命和精力 以探索得更远
must devote our lives and energies to going further,
探索这些未知的回廊 希冀找到那...
to tread the unexplored corridors, in the hope of finding, ultimately,
最终的答案...
the final solution.
我们必须去看
We have to see.
我们必须了解
We have to know.
查纳德医生 新来的病人醒了…情绪很差
Dr Channard, the new arrival is awake and very distressed...
我在这边的工作完成了 帮我整理一下 好吗?
My part in this is over. Tidy for me, will you?
凯尔 跟我来
Kyle, come with me.
凯尔 这个病例 很有趣不过很棘手
Now, this case, Kyle, interesting but delicate.
一位精神严重创伤的女孩
A very traumatised girl,
目睹了自己的 多个家人被杀害
a witness to multiple murder, involving members of her own family.
几个小时前警方把她带来 当时她已经惊吓过度晕死过去
The police brought her here hours ago but she was lost beyond reach.
现在醒过来了
And now she's back.
我想知道 她会从另一个世界 给我们带来什么故事
What tales, I wonder, will she bring us from the other side?
也许她现在还沉浸在痛苦之中 - 凯尔
Good, Kyle. -She'll probably be suffering...
不确定的猜测对于一个理智的学者 来说毫无价值
A speculative mind is an invaluable asset to the analytic man.
所有的诊断都应该从…
But all diagnosis begins with...
临床检查开始? - 正确
Examination? -Precisely.
你必须赢得他们的信任
You must win from them their trust,
引导他们讲出自己的故事
draw from them their story
从而解除他们的痛苦
and take from them their pain.
放松
Easy!
不 你不明白
No! Don't...
放松 听着 已经过去了
Take it easy and listen! It's gone.
不管你看到了什么 都已经过去了
Whatever you saw, they're gone.
我看到了 我看见了他
I saw it and I saw him
然后我拿到了盒子 我打开了它 接着他们就来了
and then I got the box and I solved it and then they came.
谁来了?
Who came?
修道士
The Cenobites.
魔鬼
The demons.
我是查纳德医生 - 我是朗森
Ronson. -I'm Dr Channard.
这是我的助手凯尔.麦克雷
My assistant, Kyle MacRae.
这位一定就是克里斯蒂了
And this must be Kirsty.
我已经看了那男孩的笔录
I've read the boy's statement.
他们认为自己有过 非常危险的经历
Quite the adventure they believe they had.
我想跟她单独谈谈 你说呢?
I'd like to talk to her alone. Do you think?
没问题 毕竟她是在你的医院 不是我的地盘
than she is in mine, anyhow. Yeah. OK. She's more in your territory
克里斯蒂
Kirsty,
从现在开始查纳德 医生会照顾你
from now on. Dr Channard'II be taking care of you
或许我们明天 可以谈谈 行吗?
Maybe we can talk tomorrow. OK?
等等 那个床垫 你必须毁掉那个床垫
Wait. That mattress. You've got to destroy that mattress.
朱莉娅死在上面 她会跟弗兰克一样回来的
See, Julia died on it and she can come back now, like Frank.
好吧
Yeah. OK.
你要毁掉那个床垫
You have got to destroy that mattress.
你一定要毁掉那个床垫
You have got to destroy that mattress!
看着她
Mind her.
探长 我能帮助这个姑娘 不过需要你的协助
but I need your assistance. Detective, I'll be able to help this girl
我叫凯尔.麦克雷 叫我凯尔就行了
I'm Kyle MacRae. Call me Kyle.
那个警♥察♥不相信我
That cop didn't believe me.
或许是 可是这不意味着 你说的不是事实
Maybe not but that doesn't mean you're not telling the truth.
抱歉 克里斯蒂 我得去护理一个病人
to one of my patients. I'm sorry, Kirsty, I have to attend
凯尔会给你药物 帮助你睡眠
Kyle will give you something to help you sleep.
我们明天再谈
We shall speak tomorrow.
噢 天哪 对不起
Oh, Jesus, I'm sorry.
可怜 对吗?
Sad, huh?
她已经在这六个月 了
She's been here six months.
她完全是个神秘人
She's a complete mystery.
没有家人 也没人来看她
No family, no visitors.
只有她孤独一个人
She's completely alone.
护士管她叫蒂芙妮
A nurse named her Tiffany.
她的真名叫什么?
What's her real name?
她从没说过
She never speaks.
她只知道玩智力玩具
All she does is solve puzzles.
为什么?
Why puzzles?
我们也不知道 不过查纳德医生觉得 这或许是好事
it might be a good thing. We don't know. But Dr Channard thinks
也许给她停了药 她的状况会更好
Maybe, beneath her withdrawal, she's putting something in order.
或许能打开门
Or opening doors.
什么? - 没什么
What? -Doesn't matter.
总之 眼下我们 还是多关心关心你吧
电影精选列表